Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair (155328 Views)

My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Black Women: "Why Don’t You Wear Your Hair Natural?” / Video Tutorial : Download Free Makeup Tutorial For Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by ababda: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2011
@Tpia, I will not argue with you on this one, because it is silly nonetheless.

However, I will let you know Tpia, there is not such thing as Caucasion hair. Due to the fact that other people beside Caucasion have similar hair textures  for example, some Northern Sudanese, some horn of Africans, Indians, Aborigines, and some Melanesians have similar texture hair, yet these groups of people is far from being Caucasion! lipsrsealed So, Lets categorize hair according to textures which is coarse, wavy, curly, straight or otherwise, without injecting race or ethnicity into it!
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2011
anonymous6:

@Tpia
"I thought the thread was about black afro hair but carry on."

it is about that

anonymous6:
Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair

This thread is not meant to insult or put Black women down with weave in their hair, just appreciate black women and their natural hair

So, what is the problem HOA women are black women with natural hair, please stop being jealous of HOA women.

If this thread is about  Black women and their afro natural hair, then please correct the title of your thread. your thread title should be related to the content inside.

I think this thread's title should be edited!!
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2011
Black women and their natural hair undecided undecided!!

Miss Africa Contestants
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by nolongTing: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2011
These mixed race horners have such an inferiority complex that they have started spoiling a beautiful thread with rubbish! KenyanLady and Sarah we want to see AFRO hair not straightened crap, if thats all you have then post it in the somalian or ethiopian forum.
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by nolongTing: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2011
KenyanLady:

[size=18pt]This is not a thread for UGLY horners with European hair, why aren't you posting pictures of dark horners with Afro hair? [/size][size=18pt]Are you really from KENYA? We all know how dark REAL kenyans are, or are you one of these ungrateful somalians from the refugee camp? [/size]
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by nolongTing: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2011
ababda:

However, I will let you know Tpia, there is not such thing as Caucasion hair. Due to the fact that other people beside Caucasion have similar hair textures  for example, some Northern Sudanese, some horn of Africans, Indians, Aborigines, and some Melanesians have similar texture hair, yet these groups of people is far from being Caucasion! lipsrsealed So, Lets categorize hair according to textures which is coarse, wavy, curly, straight or otherwise, without injecting race or ethnicity into it!

[size=18pt]Do you have to post pictures of ARABs on every thread? Do you have to keep trying to convince us that ARABs are Africans? Stop boring us![/size]
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by nolongTing: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by nolongTing: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by nolongTing: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by nolongTing: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by nolongTing: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2011
nolongTing:

[size=18pt]This is not a thread for UGLY horners with European hair, why aren't you posting pictures of dark horners with Afro hair? [/size][size=18pt]Are you really from KENYA? We all know how dark REAL kenyans are, or are you one of these ungrateful somalians from the refugee camp? [/size]

[size=18pt]
Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair[/size]

You should first read the title, you must be desperate for attention!!!!!!
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by nolongTing: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2011
KenyanLady:

You should first read the title, you must be[size=18pt] desperate for attention!!!!!![/size]

I know you are very desperate for some attention horner, just head to the Romance section there are plenty of coconuts that think mixed race horners with caucasian features are Ho.r.n.y just like you are.  Like I said you are from Kenya are you not? Do the pictures you posted reflect real kenyans or RELIGIOUSLY RACIST, INSECURE, UNGRATEFUL Somalian refugees?
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Lax75(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2011
KenyanLady:

Miss Africa Contestants

Wow! I must say that the East African Sisters are some gorgeous creations of the most high.

Nice.
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2011
[size=18pt]Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair[/size]

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/IwBzPcttymCIZIgfWBrRL9Di**pv6OUOfIFyP9CPiBKyy5iNk-dfp-dro8qFRBOwtwdOKj7vdInj9eXCDZZCKFhBfEExfSXJ/EthiopianBeautifulWomen3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://gallery.oneindia.in/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=130079&g2_serialNumber=2[/img]

[size=18pt]Jealousy is a disease that creates anger, hatred and prejudice. And this animal (nolongTing ) is a good example!!![/size]
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by nolongTing: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2011
KenyanLady:

[size=18pt]Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair[/size]

[size=18pt]Jealousy is a disease that creates anger, hatred and prejudice. And this animal (nolongTing ) is a good example!!![/size]

[size=13pt]ha ha! eranko! so you got a little attention, do you feel better now? you dirty little, worthless ho.  How much do you charge, 3 Kenyan shillings? 3 Kenyan shillings would be incredibly overpriced.  I wonder how you missed this somalian beauty:[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_2Y3KsciLCBo/TODM73acELI/AAAAAAAAA0w/lEW2ICirdqI/s1600/Somali+Women%2527s+Scholarship+Program.jpg[/img]
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Lax75(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2011
@KenyanLady

And all these women are not wearing weaves right?

Wow! Freeking Gorgeous!!!! Yeah, I despise weaves.
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Lax75(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2011
nolongTing:

[size=13pt]ha ha! eranko! so you got a little attention, do you feel better now? you dirty little, worthless ho.  I wonder how you missed this somalian beauty:[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_2Y3KsciLCBo/TODM73acELI/AAAAAAAAA0w/lEW2ICirdqI/s1600/Somali+Women%2527s+Scholarship+Program.jpg[/img]

NolongTing.

Haba, bros. No need for the insults. These are African Sisters you are refering to as hos. Not cool, bros. We as Africans are put down alot in the eyes of the world and we need not put down our women. We are gorgeous (naturally from west to east, north to south).

KenyanLady, nice pictures. All these Sisters sporting their NATURAL God-given hair.

Btw - nice pic of you, Sister. You are gorgeous too with your natural hair.
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by ababda: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2011
Nolongting: It is obvious you cannot tell the difference between a traditional arab and non arab, let me remind you this is arab! This person is a arab

Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2011
Lax75:

@KenyanLady

And all these women are not wearing weaves right?

Wow! Freeking Gorgeous!!!! Yeah, I despise weaves.

NO, they are not wearing weaves.

Niger Tuareg women

Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by ababda: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2011
@nolongting
And these women are non arabs, which is a obvious big difference, if you have eyes! I have chosen darkskin people as representative because i know some of you here have issues with color, therefore it's no denying that these people are black, however the differences here is only hair texture.

Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by tpia5: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2011
Ok, can we stay with the thread topic which is afro hair.

No need to catch feelings and neither is it it by force to post on the thread?

Jeez.

We all know some africans have straight hair but in this instance what we are looking at is afro hair found in bantus and people of negro extraction.

Thanks for understanding.
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by tpia5: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2011
@ abadba

i think we all know what is meant by caucasian hair.

The hair type commonly associated with caucasians. Lets not complicate the semantics plz.
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by tpia5: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2011
The natural hair the thread is referring to is the absence of weaves or any chemicals to straighten the hair.

Of course having caucasian or straight hair doesnt mean you're not black if you want to be, but there are times when we simply look at the natural hair texture common to black people.

I don tire for typing sef.
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by ababda: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2011
@tpia

Ok, Tpia i will leave this alone, i did not know it was so much hosility against us. Afterall, we are black too! eventhough we are slightly different from you! nonetheless. enjoy your wonderful tread.
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2011
tpia@:

we are looking

Who is this “we”?  please speak for yourself.

tpia@:

we are looking at is afro hair found in bantus and people of negro extraction,

the title say something else!!!
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by anonymous6(f): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by anonymous6(f): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2011
[size=18pt]Could a moderator please change the title of this thread to Black Women rocking their Afro, nappy kinky natural hair? cause this thread  title is misleading!!![/size]
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by anonymous6(f): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2011
@Kenyanlady
"Could a moderator please change the title of this thread to Black Women rocking their Afro, nappy kinky natural hair? cause this thread  title is misleading!!!"

To you it is but to everybody else this thread is not misleading, I never said for you to leave or anything or complained about the horn of african women you posted but if you want to leave then that's fine. Although lets be brutally honest you rarely showed Kenyan women which is where you are from & in society even though horn of african women are black women and african their hair is not what comes to people's minds when they hear black hair. If all african women or all black women had horn of african womens hair at least the ones that are not coarse haired but like the ones you posted the weave industry will cease to exist. However I will not discriminate because as long as you are a black women of african ancestry you can post the pictures, everybody is welcome. So don't drag me into your argument because I am not interested or contribute in the thread being drag down. I think if you post pictures of Ethiopian women and etc with coarse hair then you would sound more credible to Tpia and others from what I have read through that debate
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by ababda: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2011
Thank you Anonymous i really appreciate that, this time i will include all of Sudan
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Lax75(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2011
anonymous6:

@Kenyanlady
"Could a moderator please change the title of this thread to Black Women rocking their Afro, nappy kinky natural hair? cause this thread  title is misleading!!!"

To you it is but to everybody else this thread is not misleading, I never said for you to leave or anything or complained about the horn of african women you posted but if you want to leave then that's fine. Although lets be brutally honest you rarely showed Kenyan women which is where you are from & in society even though horn of african women are black women and african their hair is not what comes to people's and when they hear black hair. If all african women had horn of african womens hair at least the ones that are not coarse haired but like the ones you posted the weave industry will cease to exist. However I will not discriminate because as long as you are a black women of african ancestry you can post the pictures, everybody is welcome. So don't drag me into your argument because I am not interested or contribute in the thread being drag down. I think if you post pictures of Ethiopian women and etc with coarse hair then you would sound more credible to Tpia and others from what I have read through that debate

Sister, take ease. Let's just appreciate the diversity of our African Beauty. My own understanding of the thread is to show appreciation for "natural" hair and not artificial hair (weave). In other words, natural beauty.

All the sisters posted in this thread display how God blessed us as black people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry / Hack - Game Of War Fire Age - GOW Hack MOD Apk Android Tested / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.