Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband (5236 Views)

Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / Ladies Will You Smash Or Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by riverbird: 9:37am On May 08, 2023
LeeSmart:

Baba that car suppose matter oo. Just get ur nice ride nd sweet apartment na u go tire 4 dem hand... Na me knw wetin i pass through 4 dem hand b4 i come marry oo.... E get wan hanty like daht 4 the first time she come my crib she no gree go house again oo daht was how i did by force 2weeks marriage with her.

Hahaha..... confession time grin
Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Sixfeetbelle: 10:32am On May 08, 2023
Fineman2:
You can't eat your cake and still have it, so many of them are into hook up business, you see them moving with yahoo guys up and down.

No decent and sane man will marry any of such damaged girls, they will only enjoy your body and dump you.

I will never pity any lady suffering again

The one that you pitied us before, who send you message?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Fineman2: 10:33am On May 08, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

The one that you pitied us before, who send you message?
Lol, why are you so pained now cheesy
Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Sixfeetbelle: 10:36am On May 08, 2023
Fineman2:
Lol, why are you so pained now cheesy

You're the pained one, dear, cause you said you won't pity us again as if we ever asked to be pitied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Fineman2: 10:37am On May 08, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You're the pained one, dear, cause you said you won't pity us again as if we ever asked to be pitied.
cheesy cheesy

Sorry dear
Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by zanshi: 11:27am On May 08, 2023
The economy

There are so many marriagble men to go around.

Family values have dwinled.
Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Nickymezor(f): 12:44pm On May 08, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by josephevergreen(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2023
My brother the way Nigeria especially Lagos is now ..is better you have fun with any body but when it comes to marriage shine your eye Wella .

Some girls prefer side chick position than main chick o.. they don't want a guy that check mate them at all.. so don't bother checking their activities both online and offline ... anytime she show up just flex her and yansh her to your satisfaction and leave her go and meet the next man on the line😂..make sure you re always on protection on because na them get std pass

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Edoreborn: 1:59pm On May 08, 2023
LeeSmart:

Baba that car suppose matter oo. Just get ur nice ride nd sweet apartment na u go tire 4 dem hand... Na me knw wetin i pass through 4 dem hand b4 i come marry oo.... E get wan hanty like daht 4 the first time she come my crib she no gree go house again oo daht was how i did by force 2weeks marriage with her.
Where ds one happen? Hope no be somebody wife u don Bleep so?
Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by Nehyooh(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2023
Fineman2:
You can't eat your cake and still have it, so many of them are into hookup business, you see them moving with yahoo guys up and down.

No decent and sane man will marry any of such damaged girls, they will only enjoy your body and dump you.

I will never pity any lady suffering again
Paying such ladies dowry is nothing but waste of resources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by LarryCork: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nickymezor:
Hmmmm

helo.are u intaressted in doin house girl work for my millionaire uncle payin u a cool 25,000naira a months with food & house girl uniform including.this is a lovely shance for u to make extra money. Are u intaressted please?(no oofense) smiley
Re: This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband by imagrg(m): 4:32am On Aug 14, 2023
Make we see my young lady...frankly speaking,
I think I like you!
tongue
siofra:
So what
What is husband? Is that one achievement

Mtchewwwww!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. / My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals / One World For This Dude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.