Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) (3665 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) / Don't Vote Tinubu, Nairaland Owner Begs Nigerians (photo) / 2023: Who Will You Vote For Between These Two 'patriotic' Nigerians? (photo?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by BlackAdams007: 8:01am On May 08, 2023
Big time
Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by shegzhkn: 8:06am On May 08, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigeria do not blame the government and the leader that is what Nigerian people like all over the world. Go to any developed country and see Nigerians supporting idiots which can do nothing. America Canada Europe a Nigerian only vote for idiots in this country.. the more you do nothing on a trillion people the more they kill themselves for you
What do you mean by this, can you give example to reinforce that.
Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by onumadu: 8:07am On May 08, 2023
Some of us warned you repeatedly, but you called us "sentimental and emotional".
Now you've seen what not having conscience causes.
Today, the same group is shouting us down when we warn them about Mr Emilokan.
They call us emotional and sentimental.
Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by Humble432: 8:12am On May 08, 2023
chrisxxx:
Buhari will be alive to see good leadership. I pray he doesn't go back to inflammatory speeches as he used to do before he became president.

No he won't because he has gotten a LION SHARE of the NATIONAL CAKE. Don't be surprised nothing else borders him apart from the move to islamize the nation.

Man is such a failure, it baffles me how people don't call him out the way they did Jonathan. Imagine if Jonathan performed so poorly like Bihari, the protest would have been something else.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by sharpwriter(m): 8:13am On May 08, 2023
ican2020:
We know already

Very difficult for me to comprehend how a nation so blessed can be in this type of unimaginable state, it’s indeed unfortunate
Eyes filled with debris will never see well, but once debris is removed the sight can be healthy.

If you do not attune your mind to truth that Nigeria is not a nation but that there are many nations inside Nigeria, you will always be confused and never comprehend.

The term Nigeria is an artificial creation by slave masters and until you citizens acknowledge this fact and restore your self worth, it will always be turbulent.

It is not rocket science.... Even blood siblings fight dirty and become enemies, and marriage not healthy goes through divorce, but here in Nigeria, you are fooled to think you can continue managing hatred and chronic problems. Is that not foolishness?

If Nigerian citizens want peace, they should understand history, go back to foundation and genesis of their problems, destroy the white man's establishment, go separate ways for sake of lives, peace and growth and form new countries from the different nations criminally merged together ;

Without this, whining will continue and providence will eat some of the problems just as our present generation is doing now.

It is not rocket science!
Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by isan(m): 10:06am On May 08, 2023
Until we change our system of government politician will keep scamming us , even Obi would not have been to implement 20% of his plan for Nigeria , Nigeria under this current system cannot work .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by isan(m): 10:09am On May 08, 2023
This is not about party or an individual , Nigeria just can't the way it's set up the system is not working too many loopholes for politicians to steal money , even obi would have struggled to implement 20% of his promise to Nigerians
arantess:

Even after that professors and so called intelligent folks still defend him and want the party to continue

Some are saying we should forgive him and move on despite dragging us back 50 yrs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by Lovelive: 10:13am On May 08, 2023
I pity you and your generation

plaindealer:
You cried and wailed for 8 years, but you still want to cry and wail follow Buhari into retirement in Daura..

Who swear for you people?

grin grin
Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by HussenAdul: 11:07am On May 08, 2023
Huhu grin grin
Laughing in English
Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by Cassandraloius: 5:46am On May 09, 2023
Antivirus92:
but some of us saw all these things on time and warned the rest of the country, instead of listening, they called us names and hated us. We are still sounding the same warning again and they are still calling us names and hating us. Believe me, if that terrible rigger is sworn in, this type of thread will still come up in 8 years time

One thing about Nigerians, is that, they never learn, instead they go for what will kill them. I recently came across one ponzi scheme, the guy is telling me to bring 5k to get 20k, convincing me seriously, I blocked him cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Us Anioma State Now! / Unknown Soldier: The Invasion Of Kalakuta Republic / Are Christians In North Central Nigeria Facing The Threat Of Genocide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.