Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp (18419 Views)

After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC / $10bn Debt: CBN Defaults On Payment To Banks, Dollar Nears β‚¦β€Ž1,000 / Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by Ihedinuwa69(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2023
He built this refinery within na few years
As an individual
And it will be at its' peak, in functionality.

The ones built by the government ? 🀷 πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜©πŸ˜ž

I don't know πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜žπŸ˜Ÿ

I don't just know honestly

What is really happening?
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by holuwatimzy(m): 2:34pm On May 08, 2023
I trust Dangote on this.

But at the expense of who? The Nigerian people. We will pay through our nose to buy his fuel.

The funniest thing in the 21st century is that, a whole Government can't successfully build a refinery but a single man can do that while borrow money from the government. grin
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by Larry1960: 2:50pm On May 08, 2023
Hope it would have an effect on the dollar to naira exchange on the Long run
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by alimiadedayo1: 2:52pm On May 08, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Thank God,Dangote is a Hausa man.If it's a Fulani man that owns the business empire,we won't drink and keep cup.
what did fulani do to your generation that you hate them so much like this
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by aieromon(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2023
EngrKemp:

Any form of assistance there?

Click the back button on your browser and attempt to reload again.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by fxexperts: 3:42pm On May 08, 2023
Oseniwaje:
With all due respect sir, you owe the Nigerian society more than you've done in recent time

We will Design a professional Letterhead Or Company Logo for your Business

Pay on Delivery
Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/Gjob3eF4oFTSM3TDA
And you Mr man. na watin ur papa owe the Nigeria society. Abi he nor owe anything?
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by chukwuma234: 5:45pm On May 08, 2023
WhiteNRed:
What a Country can not do, one man has done.

Ignorance is a disease. Only if you knew the billions of dollars of tax payers money in that refinery you won't type nonsense

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by Namigotalktru: 6:25pm On May 08, 2023
May God give this son of the soil long life to complete what he has started and put systems that will withstand time.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

what did fulani do to your generation that you hate them so much like this
And are you one of those murderous vampires? Does your generation have roots among them?
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by Codes151(m): 6:43pm On May 08, 2023
this is so disgusting to hear... my refinery...

Nigeria no be country sha
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by alimiadedayo1: 8:11pm On May 08, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

And are you one of those murderous vampires? Does your generation have roots among them?
I don't know I replied an animal in human form..animal go and eat grass
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by anyilalaz: 8:33pm On May 08, 2023
Just the same way your cement is saving Yeye Fx for Nigeria.

I bought a bag of cement @ #4500!
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by tymicjay77: 8:42pm On May 08, 2023
Well on a normal sane country ,this refinery should have been a life safer for our economy.but the 9ja i know so well,where every means is to exploit ourself.is only in Nigeria you will see many company producing similar product and yet price of that product will never go low due to various option..the only situation is if foreign product compete with that product.i can't even imagine how imported goods will be cheaper that thesame product being produce thin the country.ecample cement.,pasta, sachet water etc .
I dey sure that cost of petrol per liter will definitely cost the highest if Dangote refinery start to operate.
Mark this tag!, Judging from all the policy being put in place for Dangote refinery,the exploitation go too high.
.once he commence operation he will be the only one that is license to import fuel product into the country,that means big monopolistic favor to him,
Also the country will have to be buying the fuel from him in hard currency, this is the scam aspect of it,
Just this 2 policy in place show how he is going to put everyone on there kneel.CBN go later to owe this man last last,cos the short of foreing reserve go bad.
The monopoly favor will be difficult to break ,because to find individual who can challenge that capital to strat their own refinery might not be too easy.so obe man go hold the nation for balls. Nigeria stake in the refinery is so small that FG can't give any decision.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by BennyDGreat: 8:56pm On May 08, 2023
baralatie:

The protests is inevitable that is why buhari pushed it to the next administration.
I am just looking at dangote.
As it stands nnpc has 30% stake in that refinery.so I don't know what and why he is deliberately atalling.
Dangote is meant to be 400000 barrel a day refinery that should have kicked up in 2018 and make serious money.now I am reading 850000 barrels a day .

The next administration will never allow a protest.
Administration that's still going to be fresh at the time....they could likely increase tax or improve on tax collection to increase earnings....the money will still find its way to reducing cost of PMS to the public....that's the only thing Nigerians are benefiting
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by lextube: 9:12pm On May 08, 2023
Good point πŸ‘. I wish he could see your post
Oseniwaje:
With all due respect sir, you owe the Nigerian society more than you've done in recent time

Pay on Delivery
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
I don't know I replied an animal in human form..animal go and eat grass
Lol! You are the animal in human form and should be eating grass.Stupid, mentally imbalanced slowpoke,was I referring to you before you spewed your stupid opinion?
So as old as you old fool are, you can't mind your business.
Frustrated animal, please go and take your drugs for your mental disorders regularly or if exhausted get another dosage from your doctor.
Useless maggot.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by Larrydeko2987: 8:57am On May 09, 2023
Oseniwaje:

Pay on Delivery

With all due respect sir, You have raised a valued point here. He really need to do more.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by BlackAdams007: 10:08am On May 09, 2023
Dhury:
you that learned from them list your achievement.
Mine is just one☝️, πŸ‘‰ I'm better than you.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by Bluntemperor: 10:29am On May 09, 2023
WhiteNRed:
What a Country can not do, one man has done

You have brains bro!
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by alimiadedayo1: 1:38pm On May 09, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! You are the animal in human form and should be eating grass.Stupid, mentally imbalanced slowpoke,was I referring to you before you spewed your stupid opinion?
So as old as you old fool are, you can't mind your business.
Frustrated animal, please go and take your drugs for your mental disorders regularly or if exhausted get another dosage from your doctor.
Useless maggot.
animal you ave eaten your grass and you are now spewing rubbish.. extend the grass to all your family members in animal kingdom.. Very soon all your kinsmen will re locate to zoo or sambisa forest when they Tinubu has been install as the president.. pele keep eating grass very well.. The more you eat grass the more energy you have to talk with human being like us..Are u not happy talking to me I know you are.. extend my greetings to your useless family members who gave to an animal like u..anyways I cannot blame you, an animal like you raised u
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by Jagabanarmy: 1:50pm On May 09, 2023
SaintLucia:
Yes daddy thank you daddy.
Lol
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:32pm On May 09, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

animal you ave eaten your grass and you are now spewing rubbish.. extend the grass to all your family members in animal kingdom.. Very soon all your kinsmen will re locate to zoo or sambisa forest when they Tinubu has been install as the president.. pele keep eating grass very well.. The more you eat grass the more energy you have to talk with human being like us..Are u not happy talking to me I know you are.. extend my greetings to your useless family members who gave to an animal like u..anyways I cannot blame you, an animal like you raised u
Frustrated rabid animal,all these rantings are for you and your useless, accursed generation and family.
An animal is even better than you in terms of comportment and coordination.
That Zoo and Sambisa forest is exactly where your animal self and family deserve to live.Of course you rabid animal are spewing rubbish after eating grass.
Is it not grass you ate, that activated your madness this afternoon and made you start foaming at the mouth?
Of course your mother is an animal and bore a rabid animal like you.Please extend my greetings to the she animal and your animal father, and your useless family members.
My dear, you are more useless and condemned than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet.
Greet your fellow animals for me.
Compound complex sentimental fool,useless nonentity, savage beast of the Stone age.Product.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by Femmyfamous4u(m): 5:35pm On May 09, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Will the refinery start producing PMS upon commissioning, that’s what most of us are concerned with. Person don queue tire to buy pms

The Refinery has been ready since three months ago. They are waiting for the right price before commencing. They did the first test run in January this year.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by baralatie(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

The Refinery has been ready since three months ago. They are waiting for the right price before commencing. They did the first test run in January this year.
Waiting for right price?
It sounds like it is not ready
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by alimiadedayo1: 7:56pm On May 09, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Frustrated rabid animal,all these rantings are for you and your useless, accursed generation and family.
An animal is even better than you in terms of comportment and coordination.
That Zoo and Sambisa forest is exactly where your animal self and family deserve to live.Of course you rabid animal are spewing rubbish after eating grass.
Is it not grass you ate, that activated your madness this afternoon and made you start foaming at the mouth?
Of course your mother is an animal and bore a rabid animal like you.Please extend my greetings to the she animal and your animal father, and your useless family members.
My dear, you are more useless and condemned than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet.
Greet your fellow animals for me.
Compound complex sentimental fool,useless nonentity, savage beast of the Stone age.Product.
you are still eating your grass.. very soon you are heading to abysmal where your generation belongs
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

you are still eating your grass.. very soon you are heading to abysmal where your generation belongs
Lol! Yes I am and so are you which explains why you are still foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal.
You and your useless generation will enter that same abysmal where you belong.
Dirty stinking, primitive swine.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by nesphil(m): 1:59am On May 10, 2023
Well done Dangote, let those wailers continue to wail who cares grin

dre11:
Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn in FX, Generate Another $10bn in Exports

*Tasks incoming administration on public-private partnership

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/05/08/dangote-my-refinery-can-save-nigeria-10bn-in-fx-generate-another-10bn-in-exports/
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by limeta(f): 6:42am On May 10, 2023
Patrioticman007:

Islamaphobes abound on Nairaland, pls try living a hate free life for one hour, the peacefully it's very pleasant to the soul. The federal ministry of health warns that Wailing wailers are liable to die young.

So are you sayin the author of the speech
Dipping koran in the sea is a hater and islamophobic
Islamophobes and peace in one sentence.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by limeta(f): 6:46am On May 10, 2023
merits:

Thats all you got from colonisation
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by alimiadedayo1: 1:47pm On May 10, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Yes I am and so are you which explains why you are still foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal.
You and your useless generation will enter that same abysmal where you belong.
Dirty stinking, primitive swine.
good afternoon animal eating grass have you eaten your grass today? if you have not.. Then you may die of hunger make sure you eat it with your family members..Pls don't let then starve to death
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
good afternoon animal eating grass have you eaten your grass today? if you have not.. Then you may die of hunger make sure you eat it with your family members..Pls don't let then starve to death
Lol! Frustrated animal,are you still foaming at the mouth?Do you know you are actually going mad?
Lolllll!!! Complete madman, very soon you will go naked and enter the streets and market.
I don't know if you can be cured if you enter market.
Madness is gradually taking over your brain,ooo! Please someone should get chains and padlock for this mad animal,oo! and put him in a mental home.
A full grown adult is here behaving like a demented animal, spewing pathetic gibberish which puts in question his mental health.
Of course you and your useless family will be the ones to die of hunger.
Complete raving mad man.
Stupid, useless, shameless, frustrated, demented,grass eating ANIMAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download / Motorcycles (Okadas) Banned Nationally From December 31, 2011? / 5 Hot Business You Can Start With 10,000-100,000,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.