Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) (67753 Views)

Goat "Attacks" Lion At Ogba Zoo In Benin, The Lion Later Caught It (Video) / Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) / Man Nearly Eaten By A Crocodile At Australian Zoo (Video & Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2023
are you sure you have done your research. maybe you need to do your research again.
streetpaddy:

Lions are omnivorous animal they eat both plant and animal, please do your research well
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by prosper87: 9:22pm On May 08, 2023
Nothing is normal is this country again. Very soon, okuko will be killing Lion grin cheesy
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by Advancedman(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2023
post=123000631:
See What Nigeria Has Turned Into, Cha E!

Proudly Brought To You By

Animals do eat herbs.
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by Neddyogu(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2023
occfx:

All these Grammer just to justify Nigeria poor economy.

Nothing like poor economy here. Donโ€™t flaunt ignorance.
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by diggindeep: 9:28pm On May 08, 2023
Lion that should be eating grassroot politicians is busy eating grass
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2023
Lions are amazing, hopefully not.
prosper87:
Nothing is normal is this country again. Very soon, okuko will be killing Lion grin cheesy
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by mordred44: 9:29pm On May 08, 2023
Maybe d lion get running stomach.... trying to take herbal....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by RoadMozart(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2023
uuzba:

That's what the lion told you?
You are the one that knows the lion more than the lion knows itself?
Lions are omnivores sir. They eat grass whenever they're in distress.
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:35pm On May 08, 2023
God1000:
Lies, carnivores don't eat grass, only herbivores do that.
Dey play, I don see goat for dustpin dey find food for nylon and I have also seen a cow eating a paper poster in this out Nigeria o
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by muyeski: 9:40pm On May 08, 2023
post=123000761:

See More Photos Via www.. com

Ur lie no b dis generation style

1 Like

Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by Newton2024: 9:41pm On May 08, 2023
God1000:
What do you mean by lies? Did you watch the video?
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by Y2ffarms: 9:41pm On May 08, 2023
donbachi:
What do you expect.
When the first person money,like 500k was disbursed to for feeding of the lion monthly.removed 300k,oga in the zoo removed 150k,oga incharge of lion feeding inside zoo chop 100k and the person dat prepares the lion food go come be Aron...you try.....him done chop the last 50k.

Nigeria don affect your calculation ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by uuzba(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2023
RoadMozart:

Lions are omnivores sir. They eat grass whenever they're in distress.
It's like you learnt in French. French people don't used to hear word!
Translated to English, Lion is a carnivore.
See it here. Go and tell your teacher. Tell them I told you.

Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by Encyclopedia1: 9:57pm On May 08, 2023
U SURE SAY NO BE GOT DEM PUT LION SKIN ONTOP grin grin grin
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by Nmezor(f): 10:01pm On May 08, 2023
Abi it is searching for an animal in the grass
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by Nmezor(f): 10:02pm On May 08, 2023
Eating grass indeed. Abi it is searching for an animal in the grass...
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by Poleski: 10:02pm On May 08, 2023
Lions are primarily carnivorous and rely on meat for their nutritional needs. While it's true that lions may occasionally eat grass, they do not consume it as a regular part of their diet.

However, lions have been observed eating grass for various reasons. One of the main reasons is to induce vomiting. Lions, like many other carnivores, may eat large chunks of meat and bone that can be difficult to digest, and consuming grass can help them regurgitate the indigestible parts of their meal.

Grass also contains essential nutrients, such as fiber and minerals, which may be lacking in their diet. Some experts also suggest that lions may eat grass to help settle their stomachs or to relieve constipation.

In general, grass makes up only a small portion of a lion's diet, and they rely primarily on meat to meet their nutritional needs.

1 Like

Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by Austineva(m): 10:03pm On May 08, 2023
D title should be 'D moment lion was spotted eating grasses in a country called 'Zoo'
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:10pm On May 08, 2023
Rita002:
Ogun kill u. Sango strike u dead. Amadioha eat ur corpse. May ur corpse rotten b4 it touches the ground. I see u weeping for mercy at the hands of ur Godโ€™s. I see ur ancestorโ€™s Godโ€™s calling for ur soul. I see the sims of ur parents eating up ur soul. I see u buried in shame waiting for mercy
I return it back to you and your entire generations unborn in a million folds Amen. Tufia looking at your pic, you are already everything you said and more tuehhh God forbid your type in this life and in the next.
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:13pm On May 08, 2023
Rita002:
u fool. U crazy pig. I see u eating the dust of the earth. I see u crying for water instead of tears. I see u licking ur tears and it tasted like sweet wine. Cry me a river while u wallow in pains. Cry me a river while hunger eats ur skullquote author=
You are already cursed beyond measures, therefore I return it all back to you with jara
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by ogmask: 10:17pm On May 08, 2023
God1000:

Open your eyes this Na Naija, my brother.
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by adehika: 10:18pm On May 08, 2023
God1000:
They do, u can Google it
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:22pm On May 08, 2023
Do lions eat grass? Lions are actually omnivores meaning they eat both meat and vegetable material. โ€ฆ For our domestic Lions, grass is often the most readily available plant for them to munch. Second, Lions may eat grass if they have an upset stomach.
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by BackFromBalablu: 10:24pm On May 08, 2023
God1000:
If you know the meaning of shege u'll reconsider your thoughts. Nigeria don show the lion shege!! grin
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by FarmTech(m): 10:28pm On May 08, 2023
Even dogs eat grass sometime. They do so to relief stomach and digestive problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by balarabe01(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2023
Dont know what to say about the lion and buhari but all i know is that op has posted something good for the first time on nairaland.
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by lascos912(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2023
Kaysnow:

Why not learn? They donโ€™t eat grasses as per food. They eat it as it aids to their health. My dog do eat grass anytime he has a bad stomach.
oga your dog dey hungry joor
Re: Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) by LordErrk: 11:08pm On May 08, 2023
God1000:

So na goat be that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered / Man Carries Crocodile On Okada In Abeokuta! See Pics! / Two Monkeys Caught Swimming In Water Tanks After Being Left Open. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.