Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

5 Nigerians Shared With Us How They Knew Their Potential Partners Weren’t for - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Nigerians Shared With Us How They Knew Their Potential Partners Weren’t for (321 Views)

60 Things Older Women Over 60 Wished They Knew In Their 20s And 30s / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / People Think I'm A Good Boy Due To My Cool Face. If Only They Knew..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerians Shared With Us How They Knew Their Potential Partners Weren’t for by Trybecity: 9:05am On May 08, 2023
5 Nigerians shared with us how they knew their potential partners weren’t meant for them

“Trybe Confessions” is a category where people anonymously share their opinions and real-life experiences on various topics. From relationships to career, anything goes. Join in and read about the diverse perspectives and stories that make up our community. Let’s connect and learn from each other. click here to share your story

Finding the perfect partner is one of the most exciting and challenging experiences in life. Sometimes, things might seem perfect at first, but as time goes by, we start to notice red flags that indicate the relationship might not work out. In this blog post, we chatted with 5 Nigerians who shared with us the moment they knew their potential partners were not meant for them.

Frank 23

“I invited this girl to a restaurant, she is beautiful, she has a very perfect shape and nice skin. I wanted to explode when she sat on my table. Ten minutes into the date, her phone rang and the first word that came out from her mouth is “Hello bestie” I try as much as possible to put my ear down to know who the caller is and it’s a male. It is a red flag for me”

Helen 25

“I got to know this guy barely a month. He slided into my DM from a mutual group we shared.At first, I was mad at him and you know na, I did a lot of shakara. He is a funny guy and his sense of humour is top notch. We started talking everyday and we agreed to see first before talking about a relationship. He invited me over to his house. Throughout my stay there, I can count how many times his mother called him.
He sounded like a mummy’s boy and I can’t dare cope with that. He was telling his mother everything going on in his life including that I came visiting”

Tolu 28

“I know this lady wasn’t for me when we can’t have a proper communication without cursing me or insulting me. At first, I thought it was a fight or I offended her with my words but she told me she finds it cute when we curse each other or insult each other. She said it shows that she is free with me.
I hate that type of thing because I wasn’t brought up that way. What if she said it in front of my parents?”

Read the Full story here = https://trybecity.com/2023/05/04/5-nigerians-shared-with-us-how-they-knew-their-potential-partners-werent-meant-for-them/

Re: 5 Nigerians Shared With Us How They Knew Their Potential Partners Weren’t for by Oluromantic: 9:11am On May 08, 2023
I count only Tolu's reason valid considering his age. Others are just delinquent. For me, my ex and I had orisirisi quarrel over simple issues. One day she said it gbola that she and me have equal right in marriage. Ah! So what happens to "husband love your wife, wife submit to your husband that Jesus said?" She said that's not for her. I knew going on with this relationship is like seeing trouble sitting on its own and I intentionally walk into it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Stop Being Boring / Who Else Is Feeling This Omah Lay's New Single "Ripo Ripo"? / The Rationale Behind A Man's Silence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.