Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) (26487 Views)

Ibeto Gas Processing Plant In Omasi Anambra State(video) / Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos / Seplat Sets Start Date For Key Gas Processing Project In Imo state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by freenature: 12:49pm On May 08, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

True, but there are still many constraints preventing south-east and south-southern states from flying as high as they can!

If all well-meaning easterners should go home to invest, I give eastern state just 10years those who are the progenators of their problems will beg to have an ant size to taste of it's goodnesses.

Well done my brothers slow and steady you'll get there. Encourage your sons and other business minded people to invest in your region more.

From a tribe-borderless Yoruba guy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 12:52pm On May 08, 2023
Cooly100:

Just ask your self what the people from the east will miss... he gets from your region? Nothing.

Effectively the north export food and meat, the east export commerce in all your villages, towns and cities..

What do you contribute...to other regions...

IGR cheesy cheesy cheesy

and chest beating.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
So you never know...the same thing they have been missing for decades that makes Azikwe abandoned Eastern region come dey drag power with Awolowo in Ibadan( he want be Western premier), same thing that makes Ojukwu sacrifice hundred of thousands of your kinmens in Ore (bcoz of Lagos) and also thousands of Night buses travellers will miss which is Beta opportunity.

If e easy for East, little boys of 8,9, 10 years wouldn't ran away and be doing nwa boy-boy or gala Hawking in traffic of SW.

Beggars can't be choosers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Whoknow: 1:07pm On May 08, 2023
You are talking as if Igbos stop you from doing same business of importation now. You fail to understand that God bless every Region with one thing or the other, so when you see whom God has bless be happy so that you will get your own.

PureFace1:

You guys are just lucky

Yoruba men culturally believe and favour vocational skills and Education. We prefer to acquire skills instead of trades

Yoruba have given up most of those trading business to you guys mentally, but when the opportunities present itself. Many Yoruba will pick it up in fact if you notice these days, you will see so many Yoruba competing with Igbo in major trades and wares across Yoruba land, it is just that you guys make the loudest noise.
Read my statement and understand what I said, I never say Yorubas are not importing but who are the major importers? Just as you said Yorubas go to school that is well known to all Nigerians but does that mean other Regions don't go to school?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Theophinio(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2023
Great Ibeto at it again

Time for the East to flourish beyond human understanding has come

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Charly68: 1:12pm On May 08, 2023
Good way to go.. let others follow

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Blake755: 1:19pm On May 08, 2023
Nkea but nke anyi 💯💯
Onye ahala nwanne ya 🙌🙌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Brek: 1:26pm On May 08, 2023
Abolodje:
Ipob terrorist go soon reach there just wait
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Zeezenho: 1:27pm On May 08, 2023
I have relocated my farm to awka anambra state.bulding a mega one with 36.000 capacity layers birds and 40 tons per day feed mill. Next is nylon and water factory. At least 50 to 100 people go get new job.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Zooposki(f): 1:27pm On May 08, 2023
steeltrust:
bro no only the east Biko
We need them in south south too
At list make business boom for both region

Abi we no be brothers again 😂

Make the west chop their Lagos and see if it will progress with out the Igbos and other tribes

South South can fend for themselves, please

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by ChristineC: 1:31pm On May 08, 2023
things I like to see

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:41pm On May 08, 2023
Good development! Ya gazie!
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by AsianTotal: 1:45pm On May 08, 2023
What Is Going On You With Orient Petrochemical Refinery? What Is The Latest Update Please?
Let Me Begin To Plan My Next Business Move oooo.
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by MasterTeeUSA: 1:46pm On May 08, 2023
Another success under Buhari...yet we hear he is anti Igbo after Niger Bridge 2...Be grateful people

post=123002219:

https://von.gov.ng/anambra-state-gets-gas-processing-plant/
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Hellonearth: 1:46pm On May 08, 2023
Singlehandedly.

Not Government secret sponsored billionaire (Dangote)
Ibeto is a real billionaire unlike that one from the north that government officials steal and hide with him.

Igbos are going home gladually.

Soon and very soon.It will choke

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Image123(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2023
Nzogbu nzogbu don start for front page. My people are never able to come to the knowledge of truth as it were. Unnecessary boasting at every achievement is unnecessary and a sign of low self esteem.
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Hussein035: 2:05pm On May 08, 2023
PROUDIGBO:
The state gov't should fashion out a way for the diaspora to invest in the oil and gas industry in the state. I've been saying this for months, but the Soludo admin' is yet to react!
Soludo should react. When Obi was there why didn't you advise him not to put the state money in his daughter account for personal investment

Shior
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by misano(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2023
Alliswell248:
What their fake mandate stealer can't do in 8 years.....HE Soludo is doing it in less than 18 months.
And they want Nigerians to believe that Pit Obi Iii is the best . Thank God, we dodged a bullet.
Jokers

Guy relax, fucus ob region let them focus on their region. U asked them to go amd now they doing it gradually and U are crying.

Nawao.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by misano(m): 2:11pm On May 08, 2023
Hussein035:

Soludo should react. When Obi was there why didn't you advise him not to put the state money in his daughter account for personal investment

Shior

Now U see how much of a trouble maker U are, why are U now attacking Obi and Igbos in an issue where Yorubas or Tinubu was not insulted.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:13pm On May 08, 2023
Airlord2030:
the idiot said we will travel to the east to buy goods grin

as if the said goods are manufactured in the yeast grin

when we have the seaports to import anything we like, then one idiot said we will travel to the landlocked east to buy goods that we can import here grin

eastern morons cheesy cheesy cheesy
Empty ubulu probably you don't know that Ondo buy most of their goods from Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2023
Godfullsam:

Upon dis project, chest beating don start already grin.

Dangote's world largest refinery will be commissioned in lagos later this month. Yet you won't see/hear anyone make noise about it.

Thing with you lot is that you brag just as much as anyone else, but pretend you don’t! Others achieve stuff against the odds placed before them by the Nigerian state and the warped political-economy, and have earned the right to brag with their full chest! If this bragging gets you jealous, angry or irritated, then just don’t visit their threads!

The Dangote refinery has been bragged with for years by many on this forum, and they usually do this while putting Ndigbo and the south-east down, so don’t try and say anything different!

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:22pm On May 08, 2023
Hussein035:

Shior

Peter Obi can be said to be the father of modern day Anambra! He was the pioneer good governor that met a dysfunctional system in almost all sectors of governance in the state….he fixed these problems and set the ball rolling for subsequent governors to build on! Soludo and Obiano had it that much easier due to the efforts put in by Peter Obi!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by MXrep: 2:24pm On May 08, 2023
Godfullsam:

Upon dis project, chest beating don start already grin.

Dangote's world largest refinery will be commissioned in lagos later this month. Yet you won't see/hear anyone make noise about it.

Which one your people start from scratch and nurtured to success? Dangote wey be northern monopolists na him you de celebrate. You no de shame

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by MXrep: 2:25pm On May 08, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

So i should go to a landlocked region to look for something i have in my backyard?
Consolation for laziness

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by MXrep: 2:27pm On May 08, 2023
Airlord2030:
the idiot said we will travel to the east to buy goods grin

as if the said goods are manufactured in the yeast grin

when we have the seaports to import anything we like, then one idiot said we will travel to the landlocked east to buy goods that we can import here grin

eastern morons cheesy cheesy cheesy
Economic illiterates everywhere

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by MXrep: 2:29pm On May 08, 2023
Cooly100:

Just ask your self what the people from the east will miss... he gets from your region? Nothing.

Effectively the north export food and meat, the east export commerce in all your villages, towns and cities..

What do you contribute...to other regions...

IGR cheesy cheesy cheesy

and chest beating.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yorubas have lost all fields. Even the cooperate sector they used to lead has been taken from them.
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by MXrep: 2:32pm On May 08, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Typically small minded okoro
Same day Buhari was inaugurating multi-billion dollar refinery in the west.

You are there celebrating a gas depot so you can easily refill your 3kg cylinder to make akpu and ogbono
See them economic illiterates. Igbos will take over buying and selling of fuel from that refinery you making mouth with. Pinnacle oil owned by Igboman has completed tank farm at lekki Free trade zone. We will milk your region and leave you poorer
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Alaigbomaster: 2:34pm On May 08, 2023
MXrep:

See them economic illiterates. Igbos will take over buying and selling of fuel from that refinery you making mouth with. Pinnacle oil owned by Igboman has completed tank farm at lekki Free trade zone. We will milk your region and leave you poorer
Na wetin we dey talk be that
For una small mind na only ibo dey do buying and selling ,yet na ibo wretched pass
Mr abbibas and Mr Nika

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by obiekunie01: 2:41pm On May 08, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

True, but there are still many constraints preventing south-east and south-southern states from flying as high as they can!

come! when will you people learn to just remove south-south from our talk??

STOP LUMPING THEM WITH US!

They are south-south! WE ARE SOUTH-EAST!

LEAVE THEM ALONE!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2023
obiekunie01:

come! when will you people learn to just remove south-south from our talk??

STOP LUMPING THEM WITH US!

They are south-south! WE ARE SOUTH-EAST!

LEAVE THEM ALONE!

I’m from the so called south-south!

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by FarmTech(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2023
I'm glad to hear the name "Ibeto". I pray he goes back into cements.
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by obiekunie01: 3:00pm On May 08, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

I’m from the so called south-south!

the fact is 90% of south-southners have been deceived into rejecting any association with ndi-igbo!
ikwerre people said they are NOT IGBOS, some part of Delta rejects any association with igbos e.g oliseh and so many others.

YET FOR THE SIN OF THEIR SON NZOGWU, THE IGBOS PAID THE ULTIMATE PRICE OF 3 MILLION LIVES WASTED AND EARNED AN UNDESERVED HATE FROM OTHER TRIBES.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Airlord2030: 3:15pm On May 08, 2023
post=123007597:

Empty ubulu probably you don't know that Ondo buy most of their goods from Onitsha
so ondo Will leave lagos and ibadan and go to onitsha to buy good? cheesy

Dumb akpu brain grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online / FG To Spend N1 Trillion On Petrol Subsidy In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.