Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) (26544 Views)

Ibeto Gas Processing Plant In Omasi Anambra State(video) / Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos / Seplat Sets Start Date For Key Gas Processing Project In Imo state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Airlord2030: 3:18pm On May 08, 2023
MXrep:

Economic illiterates everywhere
shutup cheesy

When are you beasterners all leaving the SW ? cheesy

Quickly pack your bags and go cheesy

Bunch of okoros grin
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:28pm On May 08, 2023
Airlord2030:
so ondo Will leave lagos and ibadan and go to onitsha to buy good? cheesy

Dumb akpu brain grin
Ode most of those Igbo business men that deals on electrical, motor, footwear come to east to buy their products

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:29pm On May 08, 2023
Airlord2030:
shutup cheesy

When are you beasterners all leaving the SW ? cheesy

Quickly pack your bags and go cheesy

Bunch of okoros grin
What do you know outside agboro

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Airlord2030: 3:30pm On May 08, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

No state in the dosolated landlocked east is ahead of either ogun state or oyo state in all the indices of development

I'll personally vote for the ibos to be allowed to be cramped in the dot nation.
Let's see how many people will be left after 1 year there in the midst of

Armed robbery
Baby factories
Kidnappers
Drug traffickers
Fraudsters
Buglers etc
you wonder why them dey always attach to SS by force?

Tiny landlocked animals grin
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Airlord2030: 3:31pm On May 08, 2023
post=123009270:

What do you know outside agboro
i know because it is my region ... Maybe you are mistaken ondo for edo state ..
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Airlord2030: 3:33pm On May 08, 2023
post=123009240:

Ode most of those Igbo business men that deals on electrical, motor, footwear come to east to buy their products
what is my business with igbo business men?

I said yorubas don't go to tour onitsha to buy goods when we have lagos and ibadan here

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Cooly100: 3:36pm On May 08, 2023
Airlord2030:
you wonder why them dey always attach to SS by force?

Tiny landlocked animals grin

Tiny landlocked that is competing with you all...

Mention one thing your region contribute to others, outside fake accommodation as if you give you houses for free.

Assuming every region is an autonomous country...

What will the people from the north, the east and the Niger delta miss from you deadly propagandists?

You only have kola nuts which nobody needs, outside the north.

You have all ran to whiter collar jobs as Insurance agents, even Cocoa farmer have been relegated.

This is the reason you region is the last region to support disintegration.

Lazy tribal animi....

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Cooly100: 3:39pm On May 08, 2023
Airlord2030:

I said yorubas don't go to tour onitsha to buy goods when we have lagos and ibadan here

Liar...I am not surprised you may be related to the greatest liar Nigeria history...Oner Lai...

Try and cross Ore and you will hundreds of mini buses from Oshogbo, Akure heading to Onithsa.

You guys should try and move around.

The world does not start and end in your region.

That's why you contribute nothing to the national body...

Only fake IGR which is used for nothing.

The northerners and the easterners move around and create impact...

Not you lazy animis...

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2023
Airlord2030:
shutup cheesy

grin
O
D
E
gas is the future, unlike Petroleum, the hope of Nigeria on Gas lies in the east, God blessed South-east with abundant gas

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Airlord2030: 3:45pm On May 08, 2023
Cooly100:

Tiny landlocked that is competing with you all...

Mention one thing your region contribute to others, outside fake accommodation as if you give you houses for free.

Assuming every region is an autonomous country...

What will the people from the north, the east and the Niger delta miss from you deadly propagandists?

You only have kola nuts which nobody needs, outside the north.

You have all ran to whiter collar jobs as Insurance agents, even Cocoa farmer have been relegated.

This is the reason you region is the last region to support disintegration.

Lazy tribal animi....
idiot majority of goods manufactured in Nigeria is in my region

SW has the highest gdp in Nigeria

What igbos offer us is importing fake goods to Nigeria thereby killing Nigeria economy .. manufacturing is the way to grow an economy and not uncontrolled importation

That is the reason Ghana is chasing igbo traders away because you guys want to kill their economy with importation ..

You rubbish is only tolerated in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2023
Airlord2030:

How many of your people are doing those businesses Otondo you keep mentioning Ibadan as if Ibadan have standard market with international importers outside those that go to North to buy caws, rams and food stuffs grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Obioramichael(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2023
Anambra has gas processing plant since na...

Abi is it cooking gas plant?

Because I know of oxygen plant in Onitsha since 5 years now

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Airlord2030: 3:45pm On May 08, 2023
post=123009500:

O
D
E
gas is the future, unlike Petroleum, the hope of Nigeria on Gas lies in the east, God blessed South-east with abundant gas
shutup
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2023
Obioramichael:
Anambra has gas processing plant since na...

Abi is it cooking gas plant?

Because I know of oxygen plant in Onitsha since 5 years now

Cooking gas processing plant

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2023
Airlord2030:
shutup
Tell father that

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Airlord2030: 3:48pm On May 08, 2023
post=123009600:

How many of your people are doing those businesses Otondo you keep mentioning Ibadan as if Ibadan have standard market with international importers outside those that go to North to buy caw,ram and food stuff grin grin
it is not your business if we are doing the business or not.. We are not interested in uncontrolled importation like you guys are..

Reason why we want you guys out of the SW before you destroy our economy with your rubbish importation
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Airlord2030: 3:49pm On May 08, 2023
post=123009677:

Tell father that
thubder faya your flatthead there
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Cooly100: 3:50pm On May 08, 2023
Airlord2030:
idiot majority of goods manufactured in Nigeria is in my region

SW has the highest gdp in Nigeria

What igbos offer us is importing fake goods to Nigeria thereby killing Nigeria economy .. manufacturing is the way to grow an economy and not uncontrolled importation

That is the reason Ghana is chasing igbo traders away because you guys want to kill their economy with importation ..

You rubbish is only tolerated in Nigeria

Which majority of food?

Stand in Ore junction and check and see if you will see trailers or lorries conveying your food to other regions...

You are lame and weak..

You contribute absolutely nothing...

Nobody cares about you IGR and GDP.

Your region is supported by all other tribes, while you are nowhere helping other tribes in other regions.

I can list Igbo owned industries in SW, but can't list one shop you own in SE.

They only thing you have in abundance is lies, propaganda and pure wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2023
Airlord2030:
it is not your business if we are doing the business or not.. We are not interested in uncontrolled importation like you guys are..

Reason why we want you guys out of the SW before you destroy our economy with your rubbish importation
Is it because of importation Ibadan is world largest slum city
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Airlord2030: 3:53pm On May 08, 2023
Cooly100:

Which majority of food?

Go to ore and check and see if you will see trailers or lorries conveying your food to other regions...

You are lame and weak..

You contribute absolutely nothing...

Nobody cares about you IGR and GDP.

Your region is supported by all other tribes, while you are nowhere helping other tribes in other regions.

I can list Igbo owned industries in SW, but can't list one shop you own in SE.

They only thing you have in abundance is lies, propaganda and pure wickedness.
igboman face your region .. If sw was not good, igbos will not be dying in motor accident while attempting to come here for greener pastures grin

How many yorubas you see dey go igboland?

Economic refugees grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by steeltrust: 3:57pm On May 08, 2023
Zooposki:

South South can fend for themselves, please
I know but we need them cause we can’t do without each other
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Cooly100: 4:00pm On May 08, 2023
Airlord2030:
igboman face your region .. If sw was not good, igbos will not be dying in motor accident while attempting to come here for greener pastures grin

Igbos go everywhere ...even Sudan and nothing a lazy lame fellow like you can do.

pic 1 Onitsha to Lagos

pic 2 Oshogbo to Lagos...

..and you have more accident with those rickety buses than the luxurious buses from the east...

You see your life...

Where is your fake IGR and GDP?

Mister you contribute nothing...but envy and wickedness.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2023
Airlord2030:
thubder faya your flatthead there
Thunder tear your conehead Ewu Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2023
Airlord2030:

See how Igbos elevated Lagos unlike typical Yoruba states grin
See your poverty region

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Zooposki(f): 4:07pm On May 08, 2023
steeltrust:
I know but we need them cause we can’t do without each other

So you have to be hateful about it? I can bet my ass you are Igbo and not any SS person.

Make the west chop their Lagos and see if it will progress with out the Igbos and other tribes

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Cooly100: 4:08pm On May 08, 2023
post=123010032:

See your poverty region

You can never see those lazy thugs fight about Ibadan their western capital..all of them focus on Lagos built by the FG and all tribes.

I have never seen a set of shameless people like these thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2023
Cooly100:

You can never see those lazy thugs fight about Ibadan their western capital..all of them focus on Lagos built by the FG and all tribes.

I have never seen a set of shameless people like these thugs.
Very useless lazy beings

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by steeltrust: 4:12pm On May 08, 2023
Zooposki:

So you have to be hateful about it? I can bet my ass you are Igbo and not any SS person.

Make the west chop their Lagos and see if it will progress with out the Igbos and other tribes
I’m partly south west and south south

Bro I’m tired of these people running this country to the ground

I don’t care if you come from my tribe if you can do the job I’m in for you but if you’re not I’m against you

I prefer an osinbajo to a tinubu
I prefer an obi to orji kalu
I prefer a Zulum of Borno than shitima
And especially those ones in the southwest using tribalism so they hold to power
I’ll never be in support of that
That me
If you like call me obidiote or zoombidiote I don’t care

But mind you I’ll never create an enemy because of politics

I’m Yoruba nd proud
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Airlord2030: 4:27pm On May 08, 2023
post=123010032:

See your poverty region
typical of osus .. Always deviate when defeated in an argument grin

When have done this before.. I can as well bombarded here with slum pictures of your yeast, as i have enough of them on my phone grin

But i dont have that time

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Airlord2030: 4:28pm On May 08, 2023
post=123009937:

Thunder tear your conehead Ewu Ibadan
smelly onitsha animal
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Airlord2030: 4:30pm On May 08, 2023
Cooly100:

Igbos go everywhere ...even Sudan and nothing a lazy lame fellow like you can do.

pic 1 Onitsha to Lagos

pic 2 Oshogbo to Lagos...

..and you have more accident with those rickety buses than the luxurious buses from the east...

You see your life...

Where is your fake IGR and GDP?

Mister you contribute nothing...but envy and wickedness.
yorubas also go every but we go to the best .. Not unpleasant places like igboland

Advice your people to avoid the SW and stop crying on my mention

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Zooposki(f): 4:40pm On May 08, 2023
steeltrust:
I’m partly south west and south south

Bro I’m tired of these people running this country to the ground

I don’t care if you come from my tribe if you can do the job I’m in for you but if you’re not I’m against you

I prefer an osinbajo to a tinubu
I prefer an obi to orji kalu
I prefer a Zulum of Borno than shitima
And especially those ones in the southwest using tribalism so they hold to power
I’ll never be in support of that
That me
If you like call me obidiote or zoombidiote I don’t care

But mind you I’ll never create an enemy because of politics

I’m Yoruba nd proud

Fucckkk, I hate liars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Wants CBN To Convert Lower Naira Notes Into Coins / Shoprite Nigeria Warns Against Internet Scam / N20million Or Green Card: Which Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.