Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? (8812 Views)

NDLEA Assessment Test / This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test / N-EXIT: You Can No Longer Access The Portal, Please Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by OloyeVIII: 11:18pm On May 11, 2023
Snitches get Stiches!
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Paulpak34(m): 5:14am On May 12, 2023
Blueace247:
Let me give tips:

If you can't access the portal.. Try it from 12 am to 6 am..

If you are using mtn for instance and the portal is not accessible, try changing sim to Zain or another network..

Thank me later
Am using mtn and have accessed the portal easily. They can only do it in the midnight

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Steveagro: 6:25am On May 12, 2023
Do it early in the morning between 5am to 6:30, smooth ride and easy submission
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Jauntybaba: 7:33am On May 12, 2023
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Generalwoodz(m): 2:02am On May 14, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
how much?

Send me a text on WhatsA.pp let's discuss O7O36196184

(1) (2) (Reply)

Internet Cafe Attendant / Please Who Knows BSM Limited In Ikeja? / 2017 N-power Recruitment Assessment Test Starts July 1st 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.