Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker (33916 Views)

Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Karemarealty288(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2023
Nairalanders what are the direct benefits of these political chess play to you individually......una own na to analysis like beer parlour drunks and go to sleep on empty stomachs and hallow bank accts. A reward list came out and not even one representation from this infamous constituency....SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by CursedOsuPigs: 7:59pm On May 08, 2023
socialmediaman:
Ontop PO’s mandate? grin

Who dash am.😂

8 Likes

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Ajoke539: 8:01pm On May 08, 2023
Good development

1 Like

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:02pm On May 08, 2023
Moony45:
More WAILING for obidients grin

There's no obidient that you are better than..

Think about your life and where Buhari has kept your Economy with borrowings..
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by BJanta: 8:02pm On May 08, 2023
The position of the deputy speaker hor should be split into four and given out in this ratio : Southeast 1/4 deputy speaker, North-East 3/4 deputy speaker just to reduce the share of the Southeast. The Southeast is over-rewarded . They should take their doctrine of necessity to Obi.

7 Likes

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by pfadom: 8:02pm On May 08, 2023
No be PO, but poo poo!!

Let him cheer up and plan for 2031 if any reasonable party will find him worthy. Only the thoughtless would think Peter Obi would win.

socialmediaman:
Ontop PO’s mandate? grin

8 Likes

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Enemyofpeace: 8:04pm On May 08, 2023
Orji Uzor Kalu you see your life?

1 Like

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by ADBA3005(m): 8:04pm On May 08, 2023
cjudy:

You’re too dull to understand that the picture you posted is PO reading a book.

Illiteracy lies in your fam

Shut up: Ibi wasn't reading; he was dozing!

8 Likes

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Stiv19cuff(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2023
Good for Orji Uzor Kalu, when even Northern Govs said power should go south for fairness and justice, OUK was busy supporting Lawan Confidently, now he wants SP tongue

9 Likes

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by ruggedtimi(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2023
This is strange though....the Senate is up for a ride with tinubu
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Thomasankara(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2023
[/color]so nothing for north Central[color=#770077]
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Thomasankara(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2023
[/color]fine gal[color=#770077]
Asabe4:
Well...things may get interesting
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by famology(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2023
Tajudeen Abas is El rufai candidate. He'll be a hard sell. He's not popular amongst the reps elect. There might be a rebellion in the house of representatives. Akpabio and barau will scale through but I see another person being chosen in the house of representatives by members, however Honourable Ben kalu will still be retained as deputy speaker.

Betara and Idris Wase will rebel against the APC.
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Okwyjesus(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2023
OfoIgbo:
Instead of OUK getting the SP position in the next dispensation, I will r commend even a Fulani to get it.

He is only after his own ambition.

Those deranged SE senators that spoke in support of an SE SP are totally clueless. It is just OUK's way of snatching the position.

I support Akpabio, who has always been a great ally of the Igbos, being made the SP.
He is also our inlaw

Are you going to vote come June 10th

2 Likes

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by RomanceKing(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2023
Congratulations HE GOA.

2 Likes

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Adebowale89(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2023
God bless the APC NWC for being a patriotic Nigerians

we Christians that supported Muslim Muslims ticket did because we know Tinubu is a liberal Muslim and a performer. it will make no sense to handover leadership of legislature in the hands of another Muslims when judiciary head is also a Muslim

Senator Akpabio is best to Represent the Christian communities plus he's a performer

I'm looking forward to See Senator Akpabio leading the Red Chamber

I must commend giving Southeast Deputy Speaker, even though they deserved more but they won't stop putting their eggs in one basket, they should try again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2023
OfoIgbo:
Instead of OUK getting the SP position in the next dispensation, I will r commend even a Fulani to get it.

Those deranged SE senators that spoke in support of an SE SP are totally clueless. It is just OUK's way of snatching the position.

I support Akpabio, who has always been a great ally of the Igbos, being made the SP.
He is also our inlaw
Akpabio's wife is Ibo too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Guyman01: 8:15pm On May 08, 2023
yarimo:
Mandate of sleeping in the court grin grin

Obi was there in person unlike Tinubu who sent a representative who was disgraced in public grin
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by seanfer(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2023
Lama70:

Maybe OUK will get the senate leadership position.

I mean senate majority leader.

That will go to NC. OUK sealed his political coffin with the shameful stunt he showed on Sunday. Even the chief whip of the senate he will not get.

4 Likes

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by seanfer(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2023
Stiv19cuff:
Good for Orji Uzor Kalu, when even Northern Govs said power should go south for fairness and justice, OUK was busy supporting Lawan Confidently, now he wants SP tongue

His supporters and the enemies of the south won’t see anything bad in equatorial he did to deny the south the presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Omoawoke: 8:22pm On May 08, 2023
Spoils of war.

SE gave 99% of their votes to the loser

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by AfonjaConehead: 8:22pm On May 08, 2023
Those oafs should be allowed to elect and chose their own president and speaker...
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Hoelujohn: 8:25pm On May 08, 2023
muykem:
The incoming administration of Bola Ahmed Tinubu should know that Nigerian are no longer patient. They need to do everything humanly possible to better the lot of people.
He thinks national assembly is LSHA. He go learn
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Adexgentle005(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2023
So nothing for North East or North central?
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Pauladex(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2023
Caramia2020:
South South might finally takes SP, South East will be left with gnashing of teeth. grin grin grin

They are waiting for Obi man-date

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Laple0541(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2023
socialmediaman:
Ontop PO’s manhood? grin

His manhood must be very strong to be able to carry them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Jagabanarmy: 8:32pm On May 08, 2023
muykem:
The incoming administration of Bola Ahmed Tinubu should know that Nigerian are no longer patient. They need to do everything humanly possible to better the lot of people.
I'm sure Jagaban knows this and he will do exceedingly well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Jagabanarmy: 8:34pm On May 08, 2023
OfoIgbo:

He is also our inlaw
Though I have alternative view but I subscribe to the supremacy of the party

2 Likes

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 08, 2023
Opinedecandid:
Congratulations HE Sen. GOA
Seconded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Lama70(m): 8:37pm On May 08, 2023
seanfer:

That will go to NC. OUK sealed his political coffin with the shameful stunt he showed on Sunday. Even the chief whip of the senate he will not get.

What hapoened on Sunday, please?
What did he do?
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by goldmatrix(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2023
Hahaha

socialmediaman:
Ontop PO’s mandate? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by cjudy(m): 8:42pm On May 08, 2023
ADBA3005:

Shut up: Ibi wasn't reading; he was dozing!

Can’t argue with Dundee FC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OEAS Petitions European Union On Biafra Independence / Atewe Gave N35m To Winners’ Chapel – Witness / 18 Anti-Fuel Hike, Electricity Tariff Protesters Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.