Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker (33912 Views)

Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2023
Peacecore:
Buhari through Oyegun n co in a bid to curtail Tinubu power did exactly what they did in Edo bro. No argument but let's watch
u are just writing junks of conspiracy theories...why did buhari not stop tinubu during APC president primaries... Saraki was the most popular to win 2015 and he won forget stories pple tell u...
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Peacecore: 5:05pm On May 09, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u are just writing junks of conspiracy theories...why did buhari not stop tinubu during APC president primaries... Saraki was the most popular to win 2015 and he won forget stories pple tell u...
Buhari n the party tried to stop him(Tinubu) but it was too late and very uneasy for them. Stop claiming to know everything about the game while you are not. There is always underground conspiracy that the media doesn't tell you. Buhari and Oyegun worked against Lawal and Gbaja in 2015 bcoz it was perceived to be Tinubu's choice. Now that Tinubu will be the president and make the choice himself, there is nothing popularity or whatsoever can change about it. His candidates are going to emerge either by hook or crook. Don't be deceived bro.
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:43pm On May 09, 2023
Peacecore:
Buhari n the party tried to stop him(Tinubu) but it was too late and very uneasy for them. Stop claiming to know everything about the game while you are not. There is always underground conspiracy that the media doesn't tell you. Buhari and Oyegun worked against Lawal and Gbaja in 2015 bcoz it was perceived to be Tinubu's choice. Now that Tinubu will be the president and make the choice himself, there is nothing popularity or whatsoever can change about it. His candidates are going to emerge either by hook or crook. Don't be deceived bro.
go sidon somewhere abegi buhari stop tinubu that played a role in him being president after APC merger... U are just writing junks not someone like me ll believe ur cock and bull stories...
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Paulianfa(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2023
Person man in Akpabio
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Peacecore: 7:04pm On May 09, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
go sidon somewhere abegi buhari stop tinubu that played a role in him being president after APC merger... U are just writing junks not someone like me ll believe ur cock and bull stories...
Go n read about conspiracy theory as well as ingratitude and fear of insecurity in the corridor of power, thank you!
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by wallex1983(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2023
It's politics my brother. Else, you start by fighting unnecessary battles from the beginning of your tenure as president.

Take a cue from Buhari / Sàràkí sàga.

Chigold101:

You think it's a good idea for a president to have a say in who becomes the senate president and the speaker of HoR?

We are building a rubber stamp national assembly...

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Chigold101(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2023
wallex1983:
It's politics my brother. Else, you start by fighting unnecessary battles from the beginning of your tenure as president.

Take a cue from Buhari / Sàràkí sàga.

Our reasoning is the reason why Nigeria might never improve.
Don't you know that Saraki Buhari time was favorable to Nigeria as a nation than this rubber stamp of Lawan today.

During Saraki senate presidency, Buhari government prepared before coming to Nas but in this Lawan Era, Buhari's government spends money before coming for approval. Look at where we are today because of that evil relationship.
We need independent legislators, independent Judiciary because with that the executive will be at their toes and Nigerians will be the Beneficiaries
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Peacecore: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
let's wait and see go study nass politics from 1999... For me there should be a contest... Let others challenge tajudeen abas whoever is popular should win simple...
How far?? grin grin grin you dey see wetin I dey see?
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Peacecore:
How far?? grin grin grin you dey see wetin I dey see?
they contested wase wasn't serious and I wonder why reps use open ballot... Na Senate do proper democratic game and Akpabio won a Fair contest like tinubu won president elections.. it shows Akpabio was popular enough...
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Peacecore: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
they contested wase wasn't serious and I wonder why reps use open ballot... Na Senate do proper democratic game and Akpabio won a Fair contest like tinubu won president elections.. it shows Akpabio was popular enough...
That's the politics I told you about. Tinubu knows what to do any time as far as it's politics. Jagaban is far better than Buhari in all aspects.
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Peacecore:
That's the politics I told you about. Tinubu knows what to do any time as far as it's politics. Jagaban is far better than Buhari in all aspects.
Senate elections no outside influence Yari match his noise with action getting 46 votes... And abas campaign well too went to meet gorvenors who rallied reps... Make Ina no to overate jagaban president get limit
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Peacecore: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Senate elections no outside influence Yari match his noise with action getting 46 votes... And abas campaign well too went to meet gorvenors who rallied reps... Make Ina no to overate jagaban president get limit
Actually, we're not overrating the man rather we are saying it the way it is. Just have a flash back from all the huddles he went through from the time of OBJ, in the hand of PDP, during Buhari first tenure in the hand of John Oyegun, the cabals removing Oshiomole because of him, the huddles before, during and after the primary from the cabals, money being withheld so that he won't be able to buy votes, fuel scarcity looming high close to election, security agent being proactive throughout the country to man the ballot boxes etc and he still pulled through. Oga give credit to whom it dues.
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Peacecore:
Actually, we're not overrating the man rather we are saying it the way it is. Just have a flash back from all the huddles he went through from the time of OBJ, in the hand of PDP, during Buhari first tenure in the hand of John Oyegun, the cabals removing Oshiomole because of him, the huddles before, during and after the primary from the cabals, money being withheld so that he won't be able to buy votes, fuel scarcity looming high close to election, security agent being proactive throughout the country to man the ballot boxes etc and he still pulled through. Oga give credit to whom it dues.
if obi was deputy to Atiku APC would have lost... LP gain many votes that would have gone to PDP
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Peacecore: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
if obi was deputy to Atiku APC would have lost... LP gain many votes that would have gone to PDP
You can't be so sure because many Northerners would have chose Tinubu and Shettima. Besides, this is where Tinubu expertise came into play. He encouraged Obi, didn't put much pressure down here(SE) because he knows that he has no chance here. He ensured that the discord between Atiku n the Wike persisted. He abandoned Amaechi n went to Wike. He invested much in the North n SW, had good relationship with Kwankwaso that made him not to step down for Atiku. He sacrified Oyo state ticket to get Makinde's support. Give it to him bro
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:35am On Jun 14, 2023
Peacecore:
You can't be so sure because many Northerners would have chose Tinubu and Shettima. Besides, this is where Tinubu expertise came into play. He encouraged Obi, didn't put much pressure down here(SE) because he knows that he has no chance here. He ensured that the discord between Atiku n the Wike persisted. He abandoned Amaechi n went to Wike. He invested much in the North n SW, had good relationship with Kwankwaso that made him not to step down for Atiku. He sacrified Oyo state ticket to get Makinde's support. Give it to him bro
expertise that APC Lost yobe for d ist Time since 99 then kaduna gombe katsina bauchi sokoto... if obi was vice to Atiku u and I Kno PDP won have won all votes that went to LP... APC and tinubu should thank Obi for putting spanner in PDP votes... Kwankwanso na only Kano e take nothing else Atiku did Very good up North...
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Peacecore: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
expertise that APC Lost yobe for d ist Time since 99 then kaduna gombe katsina bauchi sokoto... if obi was vice to Atiku u and I Kno PDP won have won all votes that went to LP... APC and tinubu should thank Obi for putting spanner in PDP votes... Kwankwanso na only Kano e take nothing else Atiku did Very good up North...
Me n u know that these places you mentioned that APC lost are tradition Buhari's base, and Buhari either didn't work for Tinubu or worked against him. Tinubu knows that Buhari was going to be a betrayal, he decided to work with the governors and other stakeholders. Remind me the gap between Tinubu n Atiku in Kano, Lagos, Rivers, Oyo and those Atiku won in the North. That Obi ran, Kwankwaso persisted, G_5 insisted were part of the game if you understand.
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
Peacecore:
Me n u know that these places you mentioned that APC lost are tradition Buhari's base, and Buhari either didn't work for Tinubu or worked against him. Tinubu knows that Buhari was going to be a betrayal, he decided to work with the governors and other stakeholders. Remind me the gap between Tinubu n Atiku in Kano, Lagos, Rivers, Oyo and those Atiku won in the North. That Obi ran, Kwankwaso persisted, G_5 insisted were part of the game if you understand.
some of u are joker's so buhari ll go about forcing pple to vote tinubu or APC... Lagos votes that went to LP would have gone to PDP... U can see benue ex gorvenor Ortom lost his Senate bid despite sitting on d throne yet u are talking about buhari not working for tinubu or u don't know the electors system is one man one vote... If obi was deputy to Atiku APC would have lost... That's why tinubu and APC have to do well cos 2027 if PDP align with opposition APC would find it hard to win that time u ll call pple betrayals...
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Peacecore: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
some of u are joker's so buhari ll go about forcing pple to vote tinubu or APC... Lagos votes that went to LP would have gone to PDP... U can see benue ex gorvenor Ortom lost his Senate bid despite sitting on d throne yet u are talking about buhari not working for tinubu or u don't know the electors system is one man one vote... If obi was deputy to Atiku APC would have lost... That's why tinubu and APC have to do well cos 2027 if PDP align with opposition APC would find it hard to win that time u ll call pple betrayals...
Oga bye bye with your own belief, Tinubu didn't do anything, thanks if you're okay now.
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2023
Peacecore:
Oga bye bye with your own belief, Tinubu didn't do anything, thanks if you're okay now.
go joor some of u can't process simple analysis... E say buhari no work for tinubu why ribadu and boss mustapha no work for tinubu to win adamawa... ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) / JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano / Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.