Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker (33908 Views)

Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Obinoscopy(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2023
This is very important as the Senate President becomes the Acting President if the Courts declares a new election be conducted.

1 Like

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by WorldRichest: 8:56pm On May 08, 2023
socialmediaman:
Ontop PO’s mandate? grin

Abi PO's manhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Emetex22(m): 8:56pm On May 08, 2023
Caramia2020:
South South might finally takes SP, South East will be left with gnashing of teeth. grin grin grin
E shock u SE have broken all the odds to forge ahead despite all the gang up. We are resilient, we adapt and will always be ahead in all developmental indices, isn't y u all hate us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by WorldRichest: 8:59pm On May 08, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

undecided
Bandits are still killing children ,raping nursing mothers in kastina and your village..

while your darling daddy
a good 'son' of kastina will complete eight years as president and commander in chief this month..

some of you are brainless on this forum..
politicians becomes richer and citizens becomes poorer because of tribalism and religious bigotry ..

We are really dwelling in the shithole.

It is the same as UGM killing your brothers and sisters everyday like Christmas chickens.

You are the bitter and hatred-filled brainless one here. You go cry tire. If dem born you well, go to your village, make UGM use you for pepepr soup.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by 123papas(m): 9:01pm On May 08, 2023
Is this why akwaibom was rigged? To curry favors?
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by richie240: 9:06pm On May 08, 2023
The book u gave him okwea?
cool
cjudy:

You’re too dull to understand that the picture you posted is PO reading a book.

Illiteracy lies in your fam

4 Likes

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by blowjohn(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2023
muykem:
The incoming administration of Bola Ahmed Tinubu should know that Nigerian are no longer patient. They need to do everything humanly possible to better the lot of people.

U calm down na.
Make dem begin rule today?
Abi are u not seeing how prepared they are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by blowjohn(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2023
RevolverOcelot:
Recycling of leaders undecided

Shebi u dey ur house since, why u no submit list of names wey u want

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Kukutenla: 9:13pm On May 08, 2023
Victor468:
Wonderful. Even spread across all appointments. Kudos to Asiwaju, we believe you will mesmerize your haters to their chagrin.
How's it even
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by blowjohn(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2023
cjudy:

Can’t argue with Dundee FC

Oya what is the title of the novel he was reading?
Don't tell me things fall apart o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by blowjohn(m): 9:17pm On May 08, 2023
123papas:
Is this why akwaibom was rigged? To curry favors?

Noo.
To thyme and nutmeg flavours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:19pm On May 08, 2023
Opinedecandid:
Congratulations HE Sen. GOA
that of speaker might be not work especially if the said tajudeen isn't acceptable to opposition and some APC guys... I hope APC learn from 2015 these guys ll not only be voted for by APC nass pple but by PDP NNPP LP APGA SDP ypp... Akpabio look likely to win though but not sure about speaker own cos house of rep opposition in number pass APC so if another popular person disagree with this zoning trust PDP and other opposition to support that person esp if popular...
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2023
jackcanfield:
cheesy Good look like Asiwaju listens to advise, I hope it sails through.
na asiwaju go vote these arrangements can still fail cos the real elections ll be on nass floor and house of reps opposition has more numbers and they ll vote to decide who become speaker... Akpabio ll good to go but house of reps is where drama go de... They better start campaigning now and personally I want a contest let the most popular win... Nass should be able to choose their leaders the executive can lobby from behind and APC too should play it wisely
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by OdefaGirl(f): 9:24pm On May 08, 2023
yarimo:
Mandate of sleeping in the court grin grin

Eyyaah.... So na this one go trend for you. Yeye boy 🤣🤣
Obi no sleep during one of his quiet meetings, na for court he go come sleep.
Why didn't the camera man snap full pix for you to know if he was using his phone or actually sleeping?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by OdefaGirl(f): 9:26pm On May 08, 2023
Stiv19cuff:
Good for Orji Uzor Kalu, when even Northern Govs said power should go south for fairness and justice, OUK was busy supporting Lawan Confidently, now he wants SP tongue

Aswear.... Ntooorrr no be small. See as Igbos no send him. That's not our style....we pick the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:27pm On May 08, 2023
famology:
Tajudeen Abas is El rufai candidate. He'll be a hard sell. He's not popular amongst the reps elect. There might be a rebellion in the house of representatives. Akpabio and barau will scale through but I see another person being chosen in the house of representatives by members, however Honourable Ben kalu will still be retained as deputy speaker.

Betara and Idris Wase will rebel against the APC.
you Sabi the game this where APC got it wrong they haven't learnt from 2015 I guess... That tajudeen guy won't make it... Behind despite being favorite Akpabio is campaigning to his Senate colleagues cos they're the ones to vote during nass inauguration by June... In 2019 gbajia campaign well that's why he won unlike 2015 APC wanted to impose him... And reps opposition numbers pass APC all another candidate need is small APC members and woe opposition well finish he or she win speaker on nass floor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Though I have alternative view but I subscribe to the supremacy of the party
is it only APC nass guys that ll vote in June!??... U think PDP others send APC if Dem no woe them
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Sleekfingers: 9:30pm On May 08, 2023
socialmediaman:
Ontop PO’s mandate? grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

That dude go find him mandate tire ooo. Cuz , Tinubu will use 8 years , clean mouth.....

And the north will produce the next president in 2031 .

2 Likes

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Shegunsmart(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2023
Hello out there,

It's another season of harvesting the best minds on Nairaland..

I need the best hands for a freelance job. It's the position of a chat operator/Responder.

If you're interested, you'll be trained and tested. Your creativity sense is an integral characteristics needed for the job.

Please inbox me if interested
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by mymadam(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2023
socialmediaman:
Ontop PO’s mandate? grin
U serious, abi na joke? grin

1 Like

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by cjudy(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2023
blowjohn:

Oya what is the title of the novel he was reading?
Don't tell me things fall apart o

Check the picture very well then everyone in that room is sleeping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by ledaman: 9:47pm On May 08, 2023
Moony45:
More WAILING for obidients grin
Lolz! They can't reap where they didn't sow na!

3 Likes

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by muyeski: 9:50pm On May 08, 2023
cjudy:

You’re too dull to understand that the picture you posted is PO reading a book.

Illiteracy lies in your fam

A big fucking lie, caught red handed sleeping

3 Likes

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by kestolove95(m): 9:51pm On May 08, 2023
Very nice and perfect zoning but that south east seeing dia spoiled everything....

1 Like

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by wasuka14(m): 9:51pm On May 08, 2023
Sout East 0
South South 1

Akpabio omo ogbon. Ogbon Sodiki

Biafra land who mock Tinubu for not getting votes in their region will be crying now for post. They will now begin forming useless victim. They want to reap where they didn't sow.
Yeye people.

Lightupdates:

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/08/apc-nwc-nominates-akpabio-for-senate-president-tajudeen-for-speaker/

3 Likes

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by sharone21(f): 9:51pm On May 08, 2023
Inasmuch as I would have loved the Igbos to clinch the SP's position but I know Akpabio is a performer, at least he kick-started modern Akwa Ibom. I will never forget when he used to say that he will turn Akwa Ibom to New York and a State of househelps around..... He really tried. I think on the average, Akwa Ibom has been blessed with good governors.

3 Likes

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by adekolaelect(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

undecided
Bandits are still killing children ,raping nursing mothers in kastina and your village..

while your darling daddy
a good 'son' of kastina will complete eight years as president and commander in chief this month..

some of you are brainless on this forum..
politicians becomes richer and citizens becomes poorer because of tribalism and religious bigotry ..

We are really dwelling in the shithole.
Ooga calm down !!! Why this high level of wailing ? Obi is coming or kanu to bring Biafra for you. At least if you can't get SP we are giving you President of Noise Maki g in Nigeria. Crying never solve any problem but better action.

4 Likes

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by commoditiesnig: 9:54pm On May 08, 2023
GeneralPula:

I tell you bro..

All eyes on Tinubu oo..

People are wanting a significant change. There has not been any significant change in Nigeria for more than 30 years now..
I agree

1 Like

Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Peacecore: 10:07pm On May 08, 2023
Offpointng:
But is Deputy speaker not too much and too big for the SE I'd sincerely suggest APC should rather just give them Ministerial appointments or Special advisers
Onye breast sad
Re: Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker by Mantahirdra(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2023
AKPABIO and BARAU JIBRIN KANO / Tajuddeen Abbas and Ben Kalu is a good move .

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail / El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers / There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.