Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Dating Indian Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating Indian Men (40319 Views)

I Am Waiting Indian Male In Dallas Texas Any One Indian Matured Ladys Of Singles / Any Girls Looking For An Indian Boyfriend...???? / Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 1:07am On Jan 27, 2007
Let's not take it that far plz. smiley
Re: Dating Indian Men by Wrathchild(m): 2:05am On Jan 27, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

welcome smiley

how did you find Nairaland?
Thanks for a warm welcome smiley
It was my pal who gave me link to this site just becoz i didn't listen to him when he said "even Africans do hate us "and i mocked him.But i guess,he was quite right!
Re: Dating Indian Men by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:08am On Jan 27, 2007
lol and how did your friend find NairaLand?

I'd like for you to read this thread and give your views

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=37329.0
Re: Dating Indian Men by Wrathchild(m): 2:24am On Jan 27, 2007
okwanuzo3:

are u kidding me? what will i be dong with an indian, when there black, white and persian guys? besides many are quite dirty, lived with some, almost ran crazy because of the stench of their foods and their bodies as they no dey baff.

Lmao, do u really have grey matter, honey? You even ain't worth talking to, u sound so childish.
Either u grow some brains or fix an appointment with a Shrink, dun worry abt bills,I will pay that off for you!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 2:25am On Jan 27, 2007
Rofl. . grin grin grin
Re: Dating Indian Men by okwanuzo3(f): 3:00am On Jan 27, 2007
Wrathchild:

Lmao, do u really have grey matter, honey? You even ain't worth talking to, u sound so childish.
Either u grow some brains or fix an appointment with a Shrink, dun worry about bills,I will pay that off for you!
wow, i'm impressed, u actually speak english, and without flaws, commendable wink
Re: Dating Indian Men by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:11am On Jan 27, 2007
The ones I know speak and write better English than majority of the people on this board

quit being stupid
Re: Dating Indian Men by okwanuzo3(f): 3:17am On Jan 27, 2007
someone probably expects an exchange of words, sorry to disappoint
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 27, 2007
Okwanuzo

What did Indians do to you?. . .I know of the curry smell but is that enough to warrant such hatred?. . . grin
Re: Dating Indian Men by okwanuzo3(f): 3:36am On Jan 27, 2007
my brother, i know my post seems rather racist, but it's because i'm still ticked off with my experience living with a bunch of them, i was warned by some africans, but i thot they were just being racist. Now i'm wiser.
I know they cannot all be like that, but i should get over it soon.  (and it wasn't just the curry, they never cleaned up after themselves)
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 27, 2007
Wish you luck on your recovery! grin. . .No hate please!
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2007
INDIANS ARE SUCKS ! NONESENSE GOD KNOWS

DNT CARE WHAT THAT MAN THINK OF ME ! ENWAY IM A SUPERMAN! THEY CNT TOUCH ME , THEY KNOW
Re: Dating Indian Men by Wrathchild(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2007
All right guys, lets put an end to this. We Indians stink, r worse than swines,nonsense, and what so ever pleases you!
"You can't win an argument with fools", as our old wise ppl say and it happened to be true.So, you guys won,hurray!
An Proud Indian.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2007
@Wrathchild

Why are Indians scared of blacks though for some reason?. . . undecided. . .I'm walking on the street and the Indian guy opposite me almost jumps into oncoming traffic just to avoid me, I don't get it, I don't have 5 heads.
Re: Dating Indian Men by okwanuzo3(f): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2007
Wrathchild:

All right guys, lets put an end to this. We Indians stink, r worse than swines,nonsense, and what so ever pleases you!
"You can't win an argument with fools", as our old wise people say and it happened to be true.So, you guys won,hurray!
An Proud Indian.
Don't be silly, in case you haven't noticed, we don't insult on nairaland, we "yabb" and there r no ill feelings afterwards, if you can't handle it- scram.
Re: Dating Indian Men by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2007
cos they're used to people like you robbing them or their convience stores, Donzie/

tongue
Re: Dating Indian Men by 4Play(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2007
See all the racists lining up.

Its true that most Indians don't hold black people in high regard but think of it who does,Arabs?Chinese?Whites?

Are u going to declare enmity with the whole of the human race,hey Africans don't like each other

So put away your racist bull and get real

Come to think of it,every race is actually antagonistic towards others
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

because they're used to people like you robbing them or their convience stores, Donzie/

tongue

Hater, that's all you are!! angry
Re: Dating Indian Men by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2007
lol, all? I beg to differ.

ONE of the things I am. cheesy
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2007
. . .What else are you?. . .ThiefofIndianHearts? grin
Re: Dating Indian Men by 4Play(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2007
Onye ori.Na u them suppose dey run from
Re: Dating Indian Men by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2007
I dont discriminate with the hearts that I take.  tongue
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2007
INDIANS! ha oh well

proudly blackman!
Re: Dating Indian Men by okwanuzo3(f): 4:51am On Jan 31, 2007
i must admit though, some indian guys are quite attractive. I did admire Amitabh Bachchan and Akshay Kumar when they were much younger.
But that doesn't change certain facts

Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 1:08am On Feb 01, 2007
na u sabi!
Re: Dating Indian Men by egoldman(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2007
while una dey dia dey yab weda indian men are good or not ,they are rather busy buying up every enterprise in the world ,soon them go buy your economy too,then you go go tell them say they can't be dated by african girls,misguided priorities angry angry angry

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/story_business_island.asp?j=84334350&p=84334635
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2007
na waaoo
Re: Dating Indian Men by Free(f): 4:53am On Feb 05, 2007
yawns

next!!
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2007
NEXT as we already know ghana loses 2mor
Re: Dating Indian Men by Coco29(f): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2007
@superman sup wink
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2007
chillin send that email on my email in the profile as i dnt get the one u sent as u said
Re: Dating Indian Men by cutieexx(f): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2007
superman:

NEXT as we already know ghana loses 2mor
i know say u don hear d scores 4:1 to ghana. so? lipsrsealed wetin u think say d nigerian players chop b4 they go play? angry d embarrasssment over here in colleges, i dey shame o!

na so ghanians yesterday don dey suppport nigeria finish grin grin n today, impossible shocked shocked . Im close to denouncing my country o, na lie, i no fit, i love am kiss kiss 2much

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Blackberry Pin Exchange, Singles & Fun Seekers / Join Telegram Dating Group / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.