Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo (61053 Views)

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Girl ‘Punches’ Nigerian Dad At US Army Promotion Ceremony (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:31pm On May 08, 2023
For over 10years now I never blow person....right now I fit pay just to blow person

2 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by hotseat: 10:31pm On May 08, 2023
The prevailing economic strangulation and widespread frustration caused primarily by the Buhari led APC Government over the last 8 years, have set most folks on the edge.

A minor issue easily becomes a major one.

What's in a remote control!

It takes all stoicism to see this debilitating climate through.

Addendum:

Let's learn to be calming down.

Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.

Cheers!
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by WorldRichest: 10:34pm On May 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
These useless men won’t go and fight their mate. undecided

But they are good at punching women at any slightest provocation. undecided

All women beater shall die this year!! Amen!!

He is not useless. He is not a weak man. He is an ex-boxer. He has fought several men in the past. He defeated many and some defeated him, so one useless woman should not talk to him anyhow.

The TV, the remote and the woman are all his properties

16 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Nobleou(m): 10:37pm On May 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

It seems you had a NASTY DAD while you were growing up as a kid...

I can really see the trauma. On ur dad's behalf, I'M SORRY...

4 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Renman: 10:39pm On May 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

Are you an Olosho

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On May 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

lolz.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by FireUpNow(m): 10:48pm On May 08, 2023
Don't let emotions over take your reasoning
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Emaprince: 10:50pm On May 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

A Muslim always quick to shout Amen.

Fake muslim
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Moniya4Real(m): 10:51pm On May 08, 2023
Well, talking about using a stone to kill an ant. But what about All MEN abusers? What will become of them this year?

Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Enemyofpeace: 10:52pm On May 08, 2023
Very good. Next time she will learn to obey her husband
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Tvoice: 10:53pm On May 08, 2023
Mr knock out punch, well done o, u nor see anything else take do practice, na ur wife
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by kay29000(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol cuz of remote? Oga you for understand say na wetin women good for na, she go dey house all day watching TV and still want to watch some more even when you're back trying to chill small with the tv, she no go gree grin

No peace of mind when it comes to that gender, I can't see myself struggling tv remote with a woman, that will be nuts grin

Na why I wan get better money before man settle down, if she no gree make I watch the one for parlor, I go go room, if she come room I go watch the one for kitchen, if she eventually come over to commandia the kitchen own I go switch to toilet own... period and so and so forth, last last I go switch to my phone tv grin

That Man na Mike Tyson, he give the woman knock out for first round grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by kiddkash(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Any man that hits his woman should be castrated . No justifiable reasons whatsoever to ever hit your woman even if she hits you. Just walk away or quit the relationship or Marriage as the case may be.
Why would you want to initiate violence and not want to face the repercussions.

It is written, actions have consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Absuchat(m): 11:06pm On May 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

I thought you are of the view that men and women are equal?
Which other "mate" should we look for?
She should get up from there and fight her mate abeg

2 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Commenthin: 11:10pm On May 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

Maybe you should tell women's to learn basic courtesy. North truck drivers, came back after so many frustrating days on the road without TV to watch, she's been home watch that TV everyday or night.

What will it take for women to respect themselves and don't provoke men?

9 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by bewla(m): 11:11pm On May 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

and any woman that like to provoke her man to bite her and dose supporting her and her evil plote will also die by hanging

2 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Paracetamol01: 11:15pm On May 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

you very well that he is a woman beater,yet you are still whining your mouth
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by hardbody: 11:17pm On May 08, 2023
post=123015278:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/ex-boxer-punches-his-wife-to-coma-over-tv-remote-in-ondo.html

How many laurels did he win during his hey days?

If he was that good how come we never heard about him?

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by AyomideOG01: 11:19pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Any man that hits his woman should be castrated . No justifiable reasons whatsoever to ever hit your woman even if she hits you. Just walk away or quit the relationship or Marriage as the case may be.

You this foolish girl with your foolish comments as usual. A truck driver comes home to a stupid Delilah like you that welcomed him with insubordination. What's wrong with you women of nowadays? Where is the love and affection that a man should get from his wife after d day's toiling? Obviously the man married your kind that sit around with a stupid entitlement mentally. He didn't even punch him well. You and that Olosho should go to the hotest part of hell fire. Ozuor

3 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by correctguy101(m): 11:20pm On May 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

Not that I'll take it if any madman lays a hand on my daughters or my sister's. But riddle me this...

Why would a woman argue with a man she knows is a failed boxing champion to the extent that he decided to give her left hook probably accompanied with upper cut? undecided shocked

My sister can use mild talk melt the Eiffel tower. Whenever my daughter invites her to pressure me to get a wife, I always feel like crying, never heard her husband punching her, infact, she has a name that makes the poor guy laff like ode. . I prefer my mother's quarrelling and shouting jor .. grin

If na my sister, he'll definitely hand over the remote while smiling and even feeling he's accomplished his dream.

The guy is just frustrated jor, how can a man fight with a woman over TV remote? Them never borñ the tv program wey go make this ancestor do that. Me wey dey watch cartoons with children just to make them happy.....smh

I too like yeye things abeg...smh

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by AyomideOG01: 11:21pm On May 08, 2023
Commenthin:

Maybe you should tell women's to learn basic courtesy. North truck drivers, came back after so many frustrating days on the road without TV to watch, she's been home watch that TV everyday or night.

What will it take for women to respect themselves and don't provoke men?

Don't mind that a$shole. After the days toiling a man comes home to still meet one witch he calls wife. I for happy sef if she even die
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Lama70(m): 11:24pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

See advice. Mtcheeew!!!
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Alaga2222(m): 11:26pm On May 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

Do you read through the line that says they fought because of a TV remote... The woman for jejely leave the remote for her husband since she knows her husband is an ex boxer and anything can happen... and it’s obvious she go don talk wetin go make the man hit her

4 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by confydoedowaye(m): 11:30pm On May 08, 2023
[quote author=IyaebeTheGreat post=123015629]Any man that hits his woman should be castrated . No justifiable reasons whatsoever to ever hit your woman even if she hits you. Just walk away or quit the relationship or Marriage as the case may be.[/quote

I concur, but the truth is, it's easier said than done. Even the bible understands the level of havoc a bad woman/wife can cause in a home. Pray a bad woman should not be ur potion. I don't think any single man went into marriage with the ultimate aim of killing his wife. But this happens everyday. Sad....

3 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Lama70(m): 11:32pm On May 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

His mates know that he is an ex-boxer and they accord him due respect. But the stubborn and disrepectful iya Kemi will think they are equal.

Don't mess with ex-boxers o. Ijaa wa, ija osi always guarding lomo.

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Philosophic: 11:36pm On May 08, 2023
Thats too bad of him. The wife isn't without blame too. Mutual understanding is the watchword in marriage.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Pat081: 11:45pm On May 08, 2023
Why it is that nobody is talking about the useless woman that can not obey her husband but if it is the pastor or Alfa she will obey without thinking about it twice that is good for her useless woman

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Pat081: 11:46pm On May 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

you a big time fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / Sex Starved Husband / Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.