Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo (61008 Views)

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Girl ‘Punches’ Nigerian Dad At US Army Promotion Ceremony (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Seyitosino(m): 11:51pm On May 08, 2023
And all the women become widows?

Rather, pray that God give such men a change of heart.

Jennyclay:
These useless men won’t go and fight their mate. undecided

But they are good at punching women at any slightest provocation. undecided

All women beater shall die this year!! Amen!!

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by YemyTemmy: 11:57pm On May 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

You are wrong!!! He is a boxer and will be willing to take on any man, moreso the woman is dieing of stupidity, how can someone return from such stressful journey and all she could was to stress him more....he took the risk driving to the north to fend for family and u still take his peace..... Kudos to the man.... Punch the hell out of fools......

3 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by davillian(m): 12:01am On May 09, 2023
My coach back then told us that
We boxers are no longer normal humans
That the damages our punches can do can be catastrophic and we should try as much not to get in a fight with none boxers....
What we boxers can take as a punch normal people can't take it and our punch can turn off the lights of normal people....
I know what my right hand can do to anyone who gets hit.....

4 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by stuffs2002: 12:02am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Any man that hits his woman should be castrated . No justifiable reasons whatsoever to ever hit your woman even if she hits you. Just walk away or quit the relationship or Marriage as the case may be.

Eiyah... Kpele

You go dey alright las las. I pray God heal you
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by vickydevoka(m): 12:39am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

I remember when 10 to 15 years ago , I went to my sister's house and they husband was watching football my sister took the remote and changed the channel to mexican program. Omo de husband vex just walked out. I was angry with her but I no fit do anything. Women are very stubborn when it comes to watching their program. If you want be the strongest man in the world them go change am. Some men don't have that endurance with this generation stubborn women. Who be you way my papa go off television you own am. Dem no born anybody well. This days na woman be the head of the family unless the Man provide 100 percent without her bringing shi shi

4 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by jimmychang: 12:39am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Any man that hits his woman should be castrated . No justifiable reasons whatsoever to ever hit your woman even if she hits you. Just walk away or quit the relationship or Marriage as the case may be.

If she wants to kill you ?
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Omoawoke: 12:49am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

What happened to gender equality. The crime he committed was for punching someone to coma irrespective of the gender, he is guilty.
Being a woman has no special treatment anymore

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by GABRIEL6036: 12:56am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Only if your father is save else yinmu (snubnose) 🤣
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by bfeather1: 1:00am On May 09, 2023
It's so unfortunate. The man went to hustle for the family and returned home to seek some rest and comfort. Television seems to be one to give him this.

How many times does the man stay at home that the wife couldn't just spare him the little chance to do what he wants till he goes again. God brought the man back home safely and can anyone relate that mot everyone who travels gets back home to meet their family alive.

Men are human too. Men are not animals that you can use for your litmus test of disrespect.

I don't encourage men laying their hands on women or vice versa. We should all try to exercise some restrain and avoid the unthinkable.

Women, stop disrespect your men after all they do to keep the family running. What would cost that woman to hand over the food and find something else to do pending when the man waka go in hustle trip again.

Stop pushing men to anger. Stop using your razor blade mouth to disrespect your husbands. Don't be the instrument of the devil.

For men, try as much as possible to dey ignore the TV for them. They would soon need something at home. You can tell them to ask the remote.
Nevertheless, still carry out for fatherly duties. Forgive, try to forget and keep your mind focused on your aspirations.

I come in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by etrange: 1:36am On May 09, 2023
Sad news. I hope the family gets justice.

Going through the front page and I can hardly see any comment saying "fear men", "that gender", etc. We're all calling out the man in question. Let's learn to extend such courtesy to women.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by bigcasava1(m): 1:50am On May 09, 2023
Because of remote you dey flex muscle for woman and I doubt if at all he won any fight with opponent during his boxing era. Mumu u no fit waka leave those evil spirit now see how it end.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by CheapHomes1: 2:00am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

As a boxer, who was he fighting?
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by johnnychuks(m): 2:01am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

you deserve such beating from that man! just because as I just class through your profile it's Peace me off.

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by CheapHomes1: 2:02am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

If a woman hits a man, what should happen to the woman?
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by johnnychuks(m): 2:05am On May 09, 2023
Rita002:
Ogun kill u. Sango strike u dead. Amadioha eat ur corpse. May ur corpse rotten b4 it touches the ground. I see u weeping for mercy at the hands of ur God’s. I see ur ancestor’s God’s calling for ur soul. I see the sims of ur parents eating up ur soul. I see u buried in shame waiting for mercy
sist just take am easy with her, na craze she be.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by shineeye1: 2:08am On May 09, 2023
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by losky83: 2:21am On May 09, 2023
post=123015278:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/ex-boxer-punches-his-wife-to-coma-over-tv-remote-in-ondo.html
AS MUCH AS RAISING HANDS OVER A WOMAN IS BAD,I WOULD ALSO ADVICE OUR PARENTS TO RAISE THEIR KIDS UP PROPERLY SO THEY CAN RESPECT THEIR HUSBANDS.
OVER 60% OF DIVORCE CASES CAME AS A RESULT OF MOLESTATION AS A RESULT OF DISTESPECT FROM THE WOMAN.
A WOMAN WITH RESPECT WILL PEACEFULLY HAND OVER THE REMOTE AND AVOID THE DEVIL WHILE THE OTHER ONE WITH THE MANLY SPIRIT WILL IGNORE THE MAN AND LAUGH AND CONCENTRATE ON HER PROGRAMME.
THEY ARE CALLED DARE DEVIL WIFES.

3 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by tiger28: 2:23am On May 09, 2023
Though I don't condone this act but I have experienced this before and i almost lost it.

A man had driven all over the Country for DAYS as a Trucker and for him to watch a program, the Wife couldn't give him the remote

Didn't she have the remote to watch anything for days

She must at least give him that respect and relief to relax himself.....And I am sure that he might be the bread winner.

Let's reason this nau!

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by ahnie: 3:06am On May 09, 2023
Teethly men like this loves biting their wives in their backs.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Moneyyman: 3:14am On May 09, 2023
You couldn't make it on competitive sports against your fellow men...

Now na woman you dey beat?

God, don't allow my sisters end up with people like this, abeg!
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Shegunsmart(m): 3:15am On May 09, 2023
JOB OPPORTUNITY

Hello out there,

It's another season of harvesting the best minds on Nairaland..

I need the best hands for a freelance job. It's the position of a chat operator/Responder.

If you're interested, you'll be trained and tested. Your creativity sense is an integral characteristics needed for the job.

Please inbox me if interested
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by 4tomandchi: 3:17am On May 09, 2023
But when she refused handing over the remote she forgot that the man is not her mate.

Yeye the smell

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Fuckyoumod: 3:20am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

handing over the remote peacefully would have avoided all this.

Women should stop the provocation and insubordination because men are humans not God.

3 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Praktikals1000: 3:31am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Some women can wake the beast in the most gentle man.

2 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by chiefolododo(m): 4:01am On May 09, 2023
It is in the blood
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by obaidan: 4:30am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
As i was reading ur post, I thought to myself, so this woman can make sense, I no know say u go still manifest

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by kushme: 4:39am On May 09, 2023
cezarman:
Nigga was probably tired from the day's hardwork... Maybe he just wanted to relax with the Tv but wife just wouldn't grant him that simple request after sitting in front of the Tv all daysad

See now angry

I think na only you try analyze the matter. The rest guys just dey jump on the matter insult the man like the puzzies dey do here..

2 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by ObiaboAdoka(m): 4:44am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Hope ur brothers are not among women beater.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by WithFact: 5:06am On May 09, 2023
I only wish her quick recovery.
Please let go the poor driver.
When she recovers, she'll thank God and learn her lesson.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by spiceadole: 5:19am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Lol...The women want to be punched.
Never will I take sides with a woman who is a victim of domestic violence.
They NEVER listen.
Once that woman regains consciousness,she will return to her husband and those who were condemning the man's actions will become her enemies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / Sex Starved Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.