Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo (61023 Views)

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Girl ‘Punches’ Nigerian Dad At US Army Promotion Ceremony (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by 8stargeneral: 7:06am On May 09, 2023
We go fix match Between the man and AJ grin

After the wife recovered she won't try anything funny again where the husband dey grin

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by blahc007: 7:07am On May 09, 2023
xtivin:

Na grace!!! make God no let you jam woman wey go insult your mama, family and ancestors grin grin grin especially this modern society that no one will bother asking you her offence when you don beat am automatically you are guilty, normally a mature man beats a woman emotionally but it take special anointing to withstand some women comment to the extent that some will intentionally provoke their husband to beat them to prove a point...At this point the society is so designed that no one cares to know what brought the aggression. All the way physical assault to anyone is wrong!
You took the word out of my mouth....

Her. Offences is beyond not handing over the remote control...

Some men are actually dying quietly in there marriages...emotional blackmail is the worst form of toture...

Well, no mata how much we insult the man for taking this action, to him he is satisfied....I'm sure he knows the consequences of his actions, but he doesn't care.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by bionixs: 7:16am On May 09, 2023
I don’t applaud the man but I see no one advising the woman.

This our new foreign borrow borrow defective woke attitude of taking side with the woman in everything has done more harm than good

This was same reason a man shot his wife , mother in-law , children and himself, few weeks ago in the US . Reason was that the wife was MANIPULATIVE. She starts a fight , plays the victim and portrays the man as the villain and people buy it

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by JAMO4REAL1(m): 7:18am On May 09, 2023
Let him go and fight Anthony joshua it should be fight to finish thats my jugdement
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by riczy(m): 7:19am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
These useless men won’t go and fight their mate. undecided

But they are good at punching women at any slightest provocation. undecided

All women beater shall die this year!! Amen!!

E no concern u, the women won't appreciate losing their hubby! I dont in any way support violence!
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Popeonah(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2023
I'm not siding the man, but women you think a man will marry, feed you and want to kill you
A man can live you not loving him and he will not complain, we understand, but you see when you disrespect him In hos house, he can't endure that one. All men are not the same. Some are lion

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by iamdapsyj(m): 7:26am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Any man that hits his woman should be castrated . No justifiable reasons whatsoever to ever hit your woman even if she hits you. Just walk away or quit the relationship or Marriage as the case may be.

What if she hits him and he also dies in the process. Women will never cease to amaze me.

What you should have said is partners in marriages be it a man or woman should walk away as the case may be. The bias in your comment is smelling!!
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Nobody: 7:28am On May 09, 2023
iamdapsyj:

What if she hits him and he also dies in the process. Women will never cease to amaze me.

What you should have said is partners in marriages be it a man or woman should walk away as the case may be. The bias in your comment is smelling!!
Where will she get the power to hit him to death, abegi
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by mubeela(m): 7:31am On May 09, 2023
I feel his pain. Women can be very annoying sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Sandor2: 7:32am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Any man that hits his woman should be castrated . No justifiable reasons whatsoever to ever hit your woman[b] even if she hits you[/b]. Just walk away or quit the relationship or Marriage as the case may be.

Another slow poke feminist . Any human being ( make or female ) who hits another human being (female or male ) should get it coming . Respect is not gender neutral . And for god sake , he works and provides for the family and then came back and you cannot give him remote When you know he will go to work again 2moro and you can watch all the tv and reruns you want ….. and you know in reality you can’t fight and beat him?? I think what feminist don’t know is that when there is war and laws break down and it might come to it later down the line if this continue … it comes down to force and physical power like before the First World War …and then we will see who will subjugate who ? Whether feminist will actually fight the war or need men lool to fight the war ??
Common sense ain’t common. Continue ….
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by iamdapsyj(m): 7:33am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Where will she get the power to hit him to death, abegi

That is what you think until it happens. This "women are weker vessels " have caused so many things.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Nicenixon: 7:36am On May 09, 2023
xtivin:

Na grace!!! make God no let you jam woman wey go insult your mama, family and ancestors grin grin grin especially this modern society that no one will bother asking you her offence when you don beat am automatically you are guilty, normally a mature man beats a woman emotionally but it take special anointing to withstand some women comment to the extent that some will intentionally provoke their husband to beat them to prove a point...At this point the society is so designed that no one cares to know what brought the aggression. All the way physical assault to anyone is wrong!
some women are too insulting and damn frustrating, they will push you to the wall. I pray we won't go into marriage with nagging and anger monger partner.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by francotunsco: 7:37am On May 09, 2023
Wrong woman will always let out the beast in a man, a virtous woman will silence the beast in him and elevate the kindness in every man.

I share the plight of this man, he must have been frustrated up to the point that he REGRETTABLY loose it.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by SouthernPlateau: 7:39am On May 09, 2023
Research has confirmed Women are genetically modified to have affection for Wife-Beaters- The rise of Feminism alters the reality...
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Jozilinn: 7:46am On May 09, 2023
post=123015278:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/ex-boxer-punches-his-wife-to-coma-over-tv-remote-in-ondo.html
No matter how I don't support a man beating a woman,I also don't support a woman talking anyhow to her husband we should learn to also address this amongst women,.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Ketamine9000mg(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

I thought your likes always claim men and women are equal(mate). Which one is "fight their mate"?
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by uptownemmygee(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Death is inevitable, yours might even come earlier
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Emma1Oj(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Any man that hits his woman should be castrated . No justifiable reasons whatsoever to ever hit your woman even if she hits you. Just walk away or quit the relationship or Marriage as the case may be.
even feel like punching that your useless mouth.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Nobody: 8:02am On May 09, 2023
Emma1Oj:
even feel like punching that your useless mouth.
And go to jail afterwards. Antony Joshua is calling you
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by emmnprince(m): 8:05am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Vice versa
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by africandictator(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

all female emotional and verbal abusers shall run mad before they die this year.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Bringbackmandat: 8:07am On May 09, 2023
What makes you a man is ability to handle your wife with love and cares.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by charlsecy(m): 8:08am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You are telling men what to do when hit by women, yet you are not telling women to not hit a man. So in your viewpoint, women can hit men!
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Fedrams: 8:14am On May 09, 2023
Abeg make them fix a boxing match with him and isreal adesanya without referee

post=123015278:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/ex-boxer-punches-his-wife-to-coma-over-tv-remote-in-ondo.html
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Allisgud: 8:15am On May 09, 2023
See as females run out from their holes to comment,I am not justifying what that man did,it's not good to beat women a woman that birthed ur beautiful children,but make we talk truth on this matter,person don go out since money go huzzle driving truck,while u where at home since morning with the tv,after the whole stress on the road with police and agbero,he now come home to relax with the tv, and she can't use her wisdom

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by RillJ(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2023
When is he facing Wilder?
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Stevven(m): 8:18am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

🤣🤣🤣 E be like say them don use blow romance you this year,,abeg sorry ooo

2 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Emma1Oj(m): 8:20am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
And go to jail afterwards. Antony Joshua is calling you
already know your type from your comment. Na your type devil dey use easily.

I have never hit a woman before, the love, respect, cares n attn she will get but I will most definitely treat her bleeps if she der try to give me headache, God no dey dis one.

Jail ko, jailer ni.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by TheRedpillguy: 8:21am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

But Women are strong as Men.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Khallicopyro: 8:21am On May 09, 2023
Men be careful... If you scratch your body the way e take dey inch you, you go injure yourself.... If you look the length of snake take set fire to roast am you go set fire enter another man compound.... After going out to look for wetin family go chop, man no fit get peace for him house? Man no fit watch him own tv? Na wa o!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / Sex Starved Husband / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.