Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo (61052 Views)

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Girl ‘Punches’ Nigerian Dad At US Army Promotion Ceremony (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Cassandraloius: 5:29am On May 09, 2023
He's displaying his skills on top of his wife's body. Foolish man.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Fearyourcreator: 5:30am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Any man that hits his woman should be castrated . No justifiable reasons whatsoever to ever hit your woman even if she hits you. Just walk away or quit the relationship or Marriage as the case may be.
Even if she carry Knife? Which one be even is she hits you... Nawa ooo... Why should a woman hit a man ?

2 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Emerie22(m): 5:35am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Any man that hits his woman should be castrated . No justifiable reasons whatsoever to ever hit your woman even if she hits you. Just walk away or quit the relationship or Marriage as the case may be.

Honestly, its not good to beat a woman.

What of women that beat their husbands?
would they be castrated too?
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Jolly1010: 5:42am On May 09, 2023
A woman can hit man and not otherwise. Where is gender equity? Say no to physical violence.
IyaebeTheGreat:

2 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by sameks08(m): 5:42am On May 09, 2023
This story might not be complete because the mod might talk in favor of the woman. Some women is provocative aswear but I will not support the beating aspect o it. Sorry madam but try t avoid problems why coming

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by SMJbabs: 5:43am On May 09, 2023
Heavy weight champion of the world 😂😂
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by coputa(m): 5:54am On May 09, 2023
It is shameful that a 56 years old man can't handle a woman.Women are adult babies,If he had waited a little,she would have given the remote to him.

1 Like

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Voiceofthestree: 5:56am On May 09, 2023
I always subscribe my Gotv every time I come home in the evening and wanted to watch to relax my wife will say she wanted to watch a programme on zee world every time she no go give me the remote that’s her hobby. I stop subscribing the Gotv when she ask me I told him I forget she will call me when I am at work not to forget when I do that for one week she said make I give her money to do it herself I give her another execuse the next thing I went to travel two month Gotv I no sub

3 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by coputa(m): 5:59am On May 09, 2023
WorldRichest:

He is not useless. He is not a weak man. He is an ex-boxer. He has fought several men in the past. He defeated many and some defeat him, so one useless woman should not talk to him anyhow.

The TV, the remote and the woman are all his properties
If you don't have control (yourself) over your property You are a weakling.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Lionize: 6:03am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
These useless men won’t go and fight their mate. undecided

But they are good at punching women at any slightest provocation. undecided

All women beater shall die this year!! Amen!!

Women should stay away from them.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by kennie2015(m): 6:04am On May 09, 2023
As much as I strongly detest domestic violence and I condemn it in all entirety, however throwing the baby with the bathing water way as an expression of annoyance will further complicate things, I understand how enraged and angry you are, but such prayer isn't a solution or remedy to the problem
Jennyclay:

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Tranquility2345: 6:05am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

They say somebody na retired boxer and you dey say make he go fight him mate. So in his active boxing days na woman you think say he dey box? You must be a slow poke angry
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by ozo13(m): 6:06am On May 09, 2023
donbachi:
Wife beater heavyweight champion
no nah.na light weight grin
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by coputa(m): 6:06am On May 09, 2023
Voiceofthestree:
I always subscribe my Gotv every time I come home in the evening and wanted to watch to relax my wife will say she wanted to watch a programme on zee world every time she no go give me the remote that’s her hobby. I stop subscribing the Gotv when she ask me I told him I forget she will call me when I am at work not to forget when I do that for one week she said make I give her money to do it herself I give her another execuse the next thing I went to travel two month Gotv I no sub
subscribe the Gotv,women are adult babies, after all, you are the man, father of the house.If you have the resources buy another television.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by maasoap(m): 6:10am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Which kind woman dey drag remote with im husband wey no dey stay home for long? Where is the respect?
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by IPDGP: 6:10am On May 09, 2023
Most u men are under your woman skirt
After a long day work to provide for the family ordinary tv remove you can't hand over to me.
Like craze dey her head sad

2 Likes

Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Divoc19(f): 6:15am On May 09, 2023
My ex use to torture me emotionally.
He never insulted or even try to raise his hands but Gosh! I nearly run Mad.
Funny thing is he looks like an angel on the outside because of his quite nature.
Omo, I dey fear his kind

xtivin:

Na grace!!! make God no let you jam woman wey go insult your mama, family and ancestors grin grin grin especially this modern society that no one will bother asking you her offence when you don beat am automatically you are guilty, normally a mature man beats a woman emotionally but it take special anointing to withstand some women comment to the extent that some will intentionally provoke their husband to beat them to prove a point...At this point the society is so designed that no one cares to know what brought the aggression. All the way physical assault to anyone is wrong!
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by maasoap(m): 6:15am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We have known you never to be non partial, objective or neutral when it comes to issues between a man and a woman. You can hit a man which means you are free to be violent against men! grin grin grin Where did you learn that?
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:20am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

She first strike him
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by favour32(m): 6:32am On May 09, 2023
Wey children go grip remote, like vice.
Na cartoons, be my home videos and season movies.
I nor send.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Cromagnon: 6:32am On May 09, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... The wife try to manage this beast sef. A very ugly thing! undecided
Do you know if she is ugly and he is managing her?
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Majesty33(m): 6:37am On May 09, 2023
Well I have a self control of not hitting these demonic provocative women, but so many men can't take the venom that comes out of these Jezebel's mouth hence the the thorough beating.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by RPG2020(m): 6:38am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

grin
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Jennyclay(f): 6:40am On May 09, 2023
Pat081:
you a big time fool
woman beater like you.

You’re so shameless. God will destroy all of you this year.

Shame!!! Shame!!!
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by MechanicMike: 6:42am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

angry
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by MechanicMike: 6:44am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

..bro. Please..apply COOOOMON SENCE SINCE YOR COOOOMON SESCE IS NOT COOOOMON....he is not a woman beater. He punch her.he dint beat her. Please learn to spek English!!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Babastrong(m): 6:58am On May 09, 2023
So he didn't teach the woman how to parry, waiving, blocking and counter jabs.
I taught my wife all these and it will be quite difficult a bit for any man to beat her instanta.
GOD HELP ME TAKE CONTROL OF MY HANDS NOT TO USE THEM AGAINST ANY SILLY WOMEN NOT TO TALK OF A DECENT WOMAN LIKE MINE.
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by Nobody: 6:59am On May 09, 2023
maasoap:

We have known you never to be non partial, objective or neutral when it comes to issues between a man and a woman. You can hit a man which means you are free to be violent against men! grin grin grin Where did you learn that?
Which pain Dy inside woman punch, a gentleman will walk away
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by harbarzzy(m): 7:03am On May 09, 2023
xtivin:

Na grace!!! make God no let you jam woman wey go insult your mama, family and ancestors grin grin grin especially this modern society that no one will bother asking you her offence when you don beat am automatically you are guilty, normally a mature man beats a woman emotionally but it take special anointing to withstand some women comment to the extent that some will intentionally provoke their husband to beat them to prove a point...At this point the society is so designed that no one cares to know what brought the aggression. All the way physical assault to anyone is wrong!
They will never understand until they are in his shoes.imagine your wife sending you home to your father or mother.Somene that uou are feeding..does that one not deserve punch
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by bionixs: 7:04am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

No amen to that. Raising a finger against a woman is the most stupid and inglorious thing to do but women, be wise. Know when to say yes or no. Know your boundaries and know what is bigger than you nau
Re: Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo by sonchuks1(m): 7:05am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Oh no, that's too hash. Rather they should live to see the evil they've caused and repent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / Sex Starved Husband / Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.