Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship (41793 Views)

How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson / JAMB: Ekene Franklin Scores Highest In 2019 UTME With 347 / Jigawa-born JAMB Candidate Scores Highest With 311 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by eepeepook: 11:38am On May 09, 2023
This is a good CSR. I wish more goodwill on the company.
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Mrsoft3(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2023
awesome and congratulations to her.

a trend I notice with this young ones is the fact that they fail massively but create record with the extraordinary one
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by showlove911(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2023
...For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
...Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
...Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
...Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
Titus 2:11-14

God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for our sin. Through Him we can know and experience God’s love and plan for our life.
...amen...

Say....LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by stano2(m): 11:42am On May 09, 2023
GodIsBiafran:
Igbos don't do Okada jobs abeg! The father is not an okada man.
Rest
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Ara21(f): 11:43am On May 09, 2023
Sucre6:

Obviously she is very dull, going by her numerous comments here and sense of reasoning makes that very obvious

I thought I was the only one that noticed this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Nobody: 11:43am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If she's not a science student then I don't rate her intelligence .
Modified
She's a science student and that means she's truly brilliant.
Art students are dull and I don't regard them academically

Being an okada man daughter..

I rate her intelligent

3 Likes

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by kingyakos: 11:45am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified

Who give a Bleep about your rating
Your sentences ain't even constructive plus wrong grammatical error yet you calling others dull.
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by nedekid: 11:46am On May 09, 2023
jaeyking:
Every student is great in his or her own way

The above comment is very bias and unintelligent

An intelligent art studen would have a higher IQ, EQ and sq than an intelligent science student.

Test the social survey as most intelligent science students are tagged as introverts
Oga, the fellow is very right.
That combination of physics, chemistry, biology, English/math's cannot be compared to eg, literature, English, economics, government.
If this girl had been an art student, she probably would have scored 500//400.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Jesusmystrength(f): 11:47am On May 09, 2023
TheSuperX:
Arguing with dumbass like you is futile. show us your Cgpa first, Dullard like you claiming intelligent, I've gone through your posts and you don't seem like a smart person to me, you seem like someone that has a very low IQ.

And she sounds like someone with very low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Owaincouncil: 11:48am On May 09, 2023
jaeyking:

An intelligent art studen would have a higher IQ, EQ and sq than an intelligent science student.

Test the social survey as most intelligent science students are tagged as introverts

That write-up shows how intelligent and brilliant he is.
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by superCleanworks(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified

this boy. go to the nearest shoprite and buy sense.
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Nobody: 11:49am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified

Little wonder the Arts and commercial students are the billionaires of today all around the world, while the science students have turned into sellers of herbal supplements because the drugs you developed are no longer effective!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by back2sender: 11:51am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified

First time i will agree with your post on Nairaland . Science rocks! thats why we can adapt into any field , Art or Commercial and excel

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by kingyakos: 11:52am On May 09, 2023
TheSuperX:
Shut the Bleep up, I studied science course in school but you won't see me looking down on arts students.

Are u brilliant than wole Soyinka or Chimamanda? Simpleton! 😡 na your type dey graduate with third class for science courses.

Which third class, certificate of attendance jare

2 Likes

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Nobody: 11:53am On May 09, 2023
back2sender:

First time i will agree with your post on Nairaland . Science rocks! thats why we can adapt into any field , Art or Commercial and excel
Don't mind those art people, they don't want to read the obvious truth. Shebi in secondary school it is the average and dull ones that go for art. They'll be doing As if I'm talking out of point

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by FireUpNow(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified
Oga you didn't see Physics, Chemistry and Biology there abi?
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by SAMBARRY: 11:56am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified
always talking thrash.

Every child is brilliant in their own way and field if nurtured right and shown good mentorship,healthy care and affection
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by DlegendofGarden(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2023
jaeyking:

Science is rough and tough,power of intelligence is highly rated even art and commercial students knows this
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Nobody: 11:58am On May 09, 2023
SAMBARRY:
always talking thrash.

Every child is brilliant in their own way and field if nurtured right and shown good mentorship,healthy care and affection
lies, every child is not brilliant, some kids have no business with academics and will excel perfectly in other areas of life just like I don't have business with art and writing. You are not in tune with reality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by obinna58(m): 11:59am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified
Why you ladies always chose vawulence

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by JoeyNaza: 12:00pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified

This daft whoore again.

I doubt If any thing that comes out of you as a human would ever achieve anything meaningful.

You are sick, depraved and bitter. A cursory glance would have shut your mouth but a blunt head your acted without reason

2 Likes

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by nedekid: 12:01pm On May 09, 2023
FOJEM:

Little wonder the Arts and commercial students are the billionaires of today all around the world, while the science students have turned into sellers of herbal supplements because the drugs you developed are no longer effective!
Nobody is saying art students are less intelligent or sucessful. They are probable even more intelligent.
What I am saying is the combination of subjects and the chances of making a high score. There is no doubt the core science courses are more difficult to obtain high scores than art or commercial subjects combination.
This is not in anyway relegating art or commercial course combinations.
As per your first sentence. Both are sucessful, though last I checked, Bill gates, Elon mush, Jeff bezoz, mark Zuckerberg etc are still doing quite well.

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 09, 2023
JoeyNaza:

This daft whoore again.

I doubt If any thing that comes out of you as a human would achieve anything meaningful.
Pains of an art student. Ina ruwa na
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by obinna58(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2023
Government messed up her father and pretending to help the daughter, soon the same government pretending to help her go give her wotowoto
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by joggler(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified

YOU ARE THE DULLEST AND DUMBEST OF THEM ALL. Yeye student
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Burgerlomo: 12:02pm On May 09, 2023
cool

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Omosorire: 12:02pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified

You surely come out from the pit of ignorance! You eat ignorance! You shit ignorance! YOU ARE IGNORANT-PERSONIFIED!!!!![b][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 09, 2023
obinna58:

Why you ladies always chose vawulence
Did I say anything that's not true, shebi in secondary school all the average and dull students go for art while the brilliant ones go for sciences, so what is wrong in my post.
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by meolaniyi(m): 12:04pm On May 09, 2023
Igbo people and brain na 5&6

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 09, 2023
JoeyNaza:

This daft whoore again.

I doubt If any thing that comes out of you as a human would ever achieve anything meaningful.

You are sick, depraved and bitter. A cursory glance would have shut your mouth but a blunt head your acted without reason
You rhyme so we'll which is where the brains of an art student function well. If e reach real deal now you all will be looking like dunce and shouting I hate calculations yada yada

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 09, 2023
jaeyking:

You be art ni? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by zoghys: 12:06pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified

no sane person rates you has been brilliant either, so shut the 4k up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LAUTECH 2013/2014 Admission / UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students / What Does Bsc. (hons) Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.