Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship (41810 Views)

How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson / JAMB: Ekene Franklin Scores Highest In 2019 UTME With 347 / Jigawa-born JAMB Candidate Scores Highest With 311 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Warmaterial(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2023
Iyaebe the thunder wey go fire that ur mouth đź‘… still dey do rehearsals for mars...

If u get issue now u go go call lawyer to help u, lawyers maybe na science student dem be. CAPITAL OLODO!!!
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by obinna58(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
lies, [b]every child is not brilliant, some kids have no business with academics[/b]and will excel perfectly in other areas of life just like I don't have business with art and writing. You are not in tune with reality
Haa!
Double vawulence in a space of 10seconds

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Aguiyimba(m): 12:10pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If she's not a science student then I don't rate her intelligence .
Modified
She's a science student and that means she's truly brilliant.
Art students are dull and I don't regard them academically

Get a job please and be useful to yourself
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by HomorBj(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

It is normal for APC supporters to be ignorant

She's the type that makes people insult people,she's way too unintelligent and ill-informed too..
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 09, 2023
Aguiyimba:

Get a job please and be useful to yourself
Go and hustle and make plenty of money and come marry me. I intend to be a full time housewife

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Aguiyimba(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2023
tiswell:
no mind the guy

Not a guy na one misplaced ashawo
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Switruth: 12:24pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified
This shows how dull you are. Now I know you don’t even read every thread you replied to. You just start judging without proper scrutiny. You’re a stark olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by hardon1(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified

I think uv got poo for Brian tissues

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Flows001(m): 12:31pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I will never be caught having below an A in core science courses, infact I don't even struggle to pass them. You are an art student else you won't be getting angry over an obvious truth. Brilliant ones go for sciences while the average and dull ones go for art, it's been so since time immemorial
Your understanding of intelligence shows how unintelligent you are!

In my Junior Secondary School, I was so good that the majority of my teachers tried all they could to lure me into science class when I got to when I needed to make a choice between science, Art and Commercial, but my dream and calling wasn't in sciences so I opted for Art. Mind you, my friends and mates that went to sciences were still consulting me on some basic things, I knew the introductory part of science subjects before, didn't find peace there so i left for Art.

It didn't mean I wasn't brilliant, it only meant my passion and dream wasn't in Sciences.

Today I'm a very brilliant and passionate Young Lawyer.
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by 9jaRealist: 12:34pm On May 09, 2023
TonyRazor:
Okada Rider's Daughter Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship

https://twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1655634528080125962

This cannot possibly be correct…
Renal-Failure Omokori told us the highest JAMB scores come from the North!

>
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by 9jaRealist: 12:36pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified

With all DUE respect…
This has to be one of the DUMBEST posts ever made on NL - and that’s saying something!
embarassed
>

2 Likes

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by IfnobeGod20: 12:42pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified
Please where did you get this logic from?The same way you reason upside down in politics, it's the same way you reason in an awkward manner in Education. No wonder, this comment had really exposed your thinking faculty.
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 09, 2023
nedekid:

Nobody is saying art students are less intelligent or sucessful. They are probable even more intelligent.
What I am saying is the combination of subjects and the chances of making a high score. There is no doubt the core science courses are more difficult to obtain high scores than art or commercial subjects combination.
This is not in anyway relegating art or commercial course combinations.
As per your first sentence. Both are sucessful, though last I checked, Bill gates, Elon mush, Jeff bezoz, mark Zuckerberg etc are still doing quite well.

The guys you mentioned are in technology. Don't mix science with technology to score cheap points. By the way, these successful people are not successful because they studied science in school. They are successful because they joined commercial students in doing business; not developing drugs!
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by sorepco(m): 12:48pm On May 09, 2023
Dont mind di guy..
Science students can't read! Lol
Let me also be flippant with words...

Princeton92:

If you'd read well and saw the subjects and scores you won't be asking this question
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Aguiyimba(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Go and hustle and make plenty of money and come marry me. I intend to be a full time housewife

Hahahahahahaha you won hang boots for hook up
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by JustforMen: 12:55pm On May 09, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
The guy is a nuisance.
Na man or woe-man?
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Emeka71(m): 12:58pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified
Somehow correct.

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by patoranfire(m): 12:59pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified
u are so far from reality! U dnt generalize one field of study cus everyone is brilliant in their own way. Keep your biased opinion to yourself. U self show us your jamb score cus am sure u didnt get near 300(prove me wrong). Am an art student but bliv me when i say i can hold my own in some science field... I got 245 by d way. wink
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified
u are so far from reality! U dnt generalize one field of study cus everyone is brilliant in their own way. Keep your biased opinion to yourself. U self show us your jamb score cus am sure u didnt get near 300(prove me wrong). Am an art student but bliv me when i say i can hold my own in some science field... I got 245 by d way.
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Supersymetry: 1:00pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified

Many art students are more intelligent than science students, though any intelligent person will surely be interested in one or more field/topics in science or philosophy, you talk like someone that have little to no experience in life.

Intelligence= cognition and ability to connect different concept.

Sir Isaac Newton was even an art student then. Yet his scientific achievement was greatest at the time.
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by HomeTutorsPro: 1:00pm On May 09, 2023
GodIsBiafran:
Igbos don't do Okada jobs abeg! The father is not an okada man.
That's true.
He is a Translational Motorcycle Conveyance Executive.
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified
your quote is Baseless and daft. So mark zukerberg is not intelligent. How do you define intelligence. Keep deceiving yourself with intelligence inside poverty
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by jaeyking(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2023
xseed:

You be art ni? grin grin grin

A practicing Laboratory Technologist
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by isabi2lof: 1:24pm On May 09, 2023
Wow , that's great
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 09, 2023
Flows001:

Your understanding of intelligence shows how unintelligent you are!

In my Junior Secondary School, I was so good that the majority of my teachers tried all they could to lure me into science class when I got to when I needed to make a choice between science, Art and Commercial, but my dream and calling wasn't in sciences so I opted for Art. Mind you, my friends and mates that went to sciences were still consulting me on some basic things, I knew the introductory part of science subjects before, didn't find peace there so i left for Art.

It didn't mean I wasn't brilliant, it only meant my passion and dream wasn't in Sciences.

Today I'm a very brilliant and passionate Young Lawyer.
All these and you ended up a lawyer? Very cheap course
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 09, 2023
hardon1:

I think uv got poo for Brian tissues
Who are you talking to?

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by NaijaCover(m): 1:30pm On May 09, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by nedekid: 1:35pm On May 09, 2023
FOJEM:

The guys you mentioned are in technology. Don't mix science with technology to score cheap points. By the way, these successful people are not successful because they studied science in school. They are successful because they joined commercial students in doing business; not developing drugs!
Score, cheap point? For what? Does this conversation put money in my pocket?
Anyway, who will be sucessful will be, even if they study Yoruba, igbo or Chinese.
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by ojex004: 1:44pm On May 09, 2023
Overall in Nigeria abi from sadeast region only?
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by izubext007: 1:45pm On May 09, 2023
i see a professor in the making
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by fof1: 1:46pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified

You are a Snake on the SM Space...Biased and unstable. Intelligentias are not Measured on Field of Studies but Excellence to a Subject Matter...Without Arts is Now Science...The Foundation of Studies and Scholarship is Artistry before Science and Technology was Birthed,Pls.
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Slynation(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

It is normal for APC supporters to be ignorant
It's very very normal bro...let's pardon her on that aspects!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LAUTECH 2013/2014 Admission / UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students / This Is How I Iron My Clothes In Ogwashi Uku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.