Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) (116086 Views)

'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by Flows001(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2023
immortalmortal:

Hahahaha... Very funny... Best of luck with your "virgin" wife
Thank you.
Go and find your own, unless of course; if you intend to settle for the available unmarried active or retired hookup girls cheesy grin
Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by immortalmortal: 2:41am On May 30, 2023
Flows001:

Thank you.
Go and find your own, unless of course; if you intend to settle for the available unmarried active or retired hookup girls cheesy grin

I'm married already... Happily
Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by Flows001(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2023
immortalmortal:

I'm married already... Happily
Oh..
Congratulations 🎊
Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by jeromestarks: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
YoungLionken:
Only a simp would accept that, a lady's pasts don't matter..

Generally, the past influences the present and give an idea about the future..

Chairmen go for tear rubber full package, while simps go for the fairly used..

Be wise..

PS: What about Jeromestarks? Been a while...
I got banned by mods for preaching against marrying a non virgin.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by YoungLionken(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

I got banned by mods for preaching against marrying a non virgin.
Don't mind them, welcome back.
Please continue(without relenting) telling the truth...

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by 1stola: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
9jaRealist:

LMAO…. grin grin grin

Dude, the REAL “foolishness” is elevating ephemeral things over essence….
All of the childish and physical “bad” acts will fade, while the SUBSTANCE inside endures. GET SENSE!!
>
Keep deceiving yourself. Nothing will change, expect for the fact that the bad characters will be exhibited in new dimension to suite the present situation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.