Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) (116066 Views)

'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by sokoror(m): 10:22pm On May 23, 2023
EyenIbibio1:
Her past doesn't matter, so long she doesn't go back

Just dey play, dey play ooo

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by isabi2lof: 10:22pm On May 23, 2023
I will judge you by your past , I'm not waiting for any yeye future , the judgment start now 😜😜

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by Maynmann: 10:24pm On May 23, 2023
isabi2lof:
I will judge you by your past , I'm not waiting for any yeye future , the judgment start now 😜😜

You can say that here but in reality you don’t really care about a man’s past, the same way a man doesn’t care about a woman’s future.

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by eroticecstasy: 10:27pm On May 23, 2023
josielewa:
So many kids here. Some of you are married to brothel hoes and you will never know.. Hoes get married every Saturday... Dey play.. Just pray God gives you wife wey get sense.. I just dey laugh.. I can say 50-60 percent of naija ladies are full time or part time olosho. It's still your sons, uncles, brothers etc that will end up marrying them... Just pray for the one wey the glory still dey connect 4g, make you no go marry d one wey the network dey on gprs...

As a past ehailling driver I can boldly say that 8 out of 10 women in Lagos are hookers at night.

Lagos women are chronic runs girls.

Back to the topic, ITS YOUR PAST THAT DETERMINES YOUR FUTURE, in some cases it AFFECTS THE FUTURE OF UNBORN GENERATIONS.

Don't be fooled by anyone.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by YoungLionken(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2023
Only a simp would accept that, a lady's pasts don't matter..

Generally, the past influences the present and give an idea about the future..

Chairmen go for tear rubber full package, while simps go for the fairly used..

Be wise..

PS: What about Jeromestarks? Been a while...

14 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by isabi2lof: 10:29pm On May 23, 2023
Fahvvy:
Bakrabas
With all due respect sir, you sound really naive undecided...

You said "What's good for Tom will also be nice for Jane", going by this logic, broke women should go for broke men ba? But is that always the case? undecided...

Fact is men and women have things that are considered really important to them...

Women (in general) want men that are more financially stable at the very least whilst men (in general) want women who are chaste and not wh.ores undecided...

But for some reason, the society have made the wants of women a norm and disdain the wants of men and it's bad that other men support that trash too! undecided...

Regardless of how broke and wretched a woman is, she will ALWAYS want a man who is more financially capable than she is undecided...

Is that a case of "good for Jane, good for Tom" too? grin... I mean, broke to broke, "prostitute to prostitutes" ba? cheesy...

Well...
I'm not one to condemn a person's choices, if you can be with a woman regardless of her past or as you put it "50-50 weight past", then that's fine - every man with his kah-ya...

However...
A woman's se.xual past is something that I pay serious attention to undecided...

shocked shocked I never knew it was plywoods that were patronizing her , same here that men are looking for oloshos to carry , make una just dey play , especially the married ones , go through the front page and see how men are disgracing themselves just because of punna .

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by akinsto4ever(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2023
When you attend an important function with your wife and you meet someone she had previously whored disgracefully with. You'll know her past matters

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by Amah70: 10:32pm On May 23, 2023
kyber:

She will over go back
Dey play

Many don't go back after marriage to a good husband.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by bonnyhope: 10:34pm On May 23, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin. You funny well well..you funny die grin grin

Na joke hm de joke

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by Amah70: 10:34pm On May 23, 2023
kyber:

She will over go back
Dey play

If you the man know that would go back after marriage, then she will go back after marriage.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by 1stola: 10:34pm On May 23, 2023
EyenIbibio1:
Say that to your brothers and all the men in your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by Chepos1(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2023
Queendera:
There's always a sucker somewhere ready to worship her. So whether you forget her past or not, she'll always get someone.

Maybe not you. Maybe not your brother or father or uncle but someone is always ready

That is B.S College of Health Sciences right?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by essentialone(m): 10:35pm On May 23, 2023
Queendera:
There's always a sucker somewhere ready to worship her. So whether you forget her past or not, she'll always get someone.

Maybe not you. Maybe not your brother or father or uncle but someone is always ready

Parable from a Chronically Single Lady

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by 1stola: 10:35pm On May 23, 2023
immortalmortal:
It doesn't matter if you don't know
It is whether you know or not
Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by MrAgbako: 10:35pm On May 23, 2023
EyenIbibio1:
u dey mad u no just see anybody to tell u. If I forget that past I dey mad too but I no mad. Nah u mad

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by finallybusy: 10:35pm On May 23, 2023
Yawn. Another pointless Nairaland front page topic. Abeg, close this forum and give every member two thousand Naira each.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by Maynmann: 10:36pm On May 23, 2023
immortalmortal:
Ignorance is not bliss.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by Cassandraloius: 10:37pm On May 23, 2023
Dearly beloved, old things are passed away, all things are become new. wink

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:37pm On May 23, 2023
This generation is finished and android phones and other devices is helping them to finish themselves faster! See pesin daughter, see how high she is and how drunkards are fumbling her breast! 😂 😂 😂 make I laugh out bad thing!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by MrAgbako: 10:37pm On May 23, 2023
Queendera:

perhaps ur dad or brother. I mean it could be anybody 😎

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by 1stola: 10:38pm On May 23, 2023
Queendera:

Yes
Because some people enjoy eating leftover, JUST BECAUSE IT'S WHAT THEY CAN AFFORD.

GOD FORBID A GIRL WITH MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT (ANYTHING ABOVE 2)
GOD FORBID LEFTOVER
GOD FORBID A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND BY MULTIPLE MEN LIKE FOOTBALL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by MrAgbako: 10:39pm On May 23, 2023
josielewa:
So many kids here. Some of you are married to brothel hoes and you will never know.. Hoes get married every Saturday... Dey play.. Just pray God gives you wife wey get sense.. I just dey laugh.. I can say 50-60 percent of naija ladies are full time or part time olosho. It's still your sons, uncles, brothers etc that will end up marrying them... Just pray for the one wey the glory still dey connect 4g, make you no go marry d one wey the network dey on gprs...
ride on pastor😂

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by isabi2lof: 10:39pm On May 23, 2023
Maynmann:

You can say that here but in reality you don’t really care about a man’s part, the same way a man doesn’t care about a woman’s future.
I will bloodly care , I can't get married to a womanizer , a rapist , drug addict , ritualist, kidnapper , cultist and all the bad bad things you can ever imagined, I won't be the lady to clean anybody's mess.

Even though we later marry each other and I got to know later , believe you me that love will die . It's not only men that has future, we've seen a lot of ladies that came through for their men and those men are making it through their wives influence.

You'll wants to be the judge but never wants to be judged .

E dey easy , na una no dey dey proud of una past . chest your past with your full chest , if e sure for you die.

If not I care for the past , i would have ended up with a womanizer, I was advised not to continue that a leaopard never changes its skin .

Make I no just hear any rubbish , that love don end , if I can keep myself, what stops you from keeping yours ??

Everyone should go for their type.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by ukaface(f): 10:40pm On May 23, 2023
Does the past of the men also matter?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by Sleekfingers: 10:40pm On May 23, 2023
Her past is her past, and it should remain the past....

I got my past too.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by marsup: 10:41pm On May 23, 2023
And the men?
Isn't it as shameful to the men as it is to the women?

What is wrong is wrong irrespective of the gender..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by JagabanBorgu: 10:44pm On May 23, 2023
Bakrabas:
There are some part that should be let go of if you're both once in involved in dirty life.

Do you think it's only women that should be crucified in this?

What about the man that have lost the count on the number of women he has slept with?

Or the one with rape cases that's on the front pages of the newspapers

Or the one caught for stealing and embarrassed at Computer village or Onitsha market or Sabon Geri?

Women too should be concerned on if they should forgive and forget about the past of the men.

What's good for Tom will also be nice for Jane .

As for me, if you tell me your past without hiding anything, if you haven't transgress, I'll think if I should consider you.

Or perhaps, if your past doesn't weigh above mine I'll forget.

Both sides should weigh their past and If it's 50/50 it's okay.

Let the prostitute among Men marry the prostitute among women

Women are the source of life... I want the best among them as wife and as daughters.
Women are the source of life?
So women just get pregnant because they are the source of life?
U ovèrràté women alot, that's d problem most of u run into in life

10 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by JeffreyJunior: 10:44pm On May 23, 2023
immortalmortal:
Exactly, until you know after 15years of marriage and come here to create thread about DNA tests on your children.😄

The importance of finding out who you are getting married to can not be overemphasized.

As for me, I deal on sidechicks and their pasts don't matter to me as long as they let me drink water and drop cup in peace.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

A very large percentage of men had their first sex on their wedding night. This is very true. Not the case with ladies. Only a few get disvirgined on their wedding night. It is what it is.

True to a fair degree.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by mod9: 10:45pm On May 23, 2023
[She will always get someone that would leave her in a worse state than he met her because she can't run away from her past it will keep following her like a shadow. You can't eat your cake and have it. You don't expect a girl who has had double digits body count to be faithful in marriage. It's almost impossible. quote author=Queendera post=123021309]There's always a sucker somewhere ready to worship her. So whether you forget her past or not, she'll always get someone.

Maybe not you. Maybe not your brother or father or uncle but someone is always ready [/quote]
Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by Maynmann: 10:45pm On May 23, 2023
isabi2lof:
I will bloodly care , I can't get married to a womanizer , a rapist , drug addict , ritualist, kidnapper , cultist and all the bad bad things you can ever imagined, I won't be the lady to clean anybody's mess.

Even though we later marry each other and I got to know later , believe you me that love will die . It's not only men that has future, we've seen a lot of ladies that came through for their men and those men are making it through their wives influence.

You'll wants to be the judge but never wants to be judged .

E dey easy , na una no dey dey proud of una past . chest your past with your full chest , if e sure for you die.

If not I care for the past , i would have ended up with a womanizer, I was advised not to continue that a leaopard never doesn't changes its skin .

Make I no just hear any rubbish , that love don end , if I can keep myself, what stops you from keeping yours ??

Everyone should go for their type.
Women judge men everytime, down to heights.
Like i said what a man values in a woman is different from what a woman values.
Women want experience/older men it even affects the sex life because an experienced man will do it better, men do not want experience women, men prefer younger women.
Women love men that have options, ooni of ife keeps getting beautiful educated women, and the educated women do not mind been a second or third wife, what those women value is different from that.

A man won’t mind if his woman will go broke in the next 5 years, a woman will surely mind if she knows his man will go broke.

When you go to yatch party, you see few rich men but lots of broke ladies, for a man to be on the yatch he needs to be successful, for a woman to be in it she just needs to be a woman.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.