Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House (89981 Views)

See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Parrot69: 2:58pm On May 09, 2023
Devonelle:
Obavoh so your salary is not up to 50k yet you have 4 kids with one on the way

WHAT A BRAVE FOOL
His only achievement in life is the Virgin he claimed he married.

5 Likes

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by staga: 3:01pm On May 09, 2023
Useless man.

I ate 4 compressed bread slices with half a sliced tomato and tea for breakfast today. This is me who has spent $200 on a dinner date with my wife in one country like that, on top of $1200 I spent on a few days hotel stay.

The food you eat does not define anything. The question is: does it contain all the nutrients you need, no matter the source?

2 Likes

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Ybaby: 3:01pm On May 09, 2023
thesicilian:
I don't understand people who say they'll rather stay jobless than receive something small as salary. I guess it's either because you have something else meaningful you're doing or your wife is the one taking care of you.

His wife is the one taking care of him.

3 Likes

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Jboynokiaphone(m): 3:01pm On May 09, 2023
na why u no get savings .

1 Like

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by blaise26abj(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2023
Continue to eat your future away . 2 meals is okay for a day unless you are a labourer . The only thing that makes sense in you quitting the job is the crowded accommodation. But if the food is the major issue to you then you my man are an unserious person

1 Like

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Ombudsman1: 3:06pm On May 09, 2023
WHY IS EVERYWHERE FILTHY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Ybaby: 3:08pm On May 09, 2023
Kasdat5:

the "FOOL" wasn't necessary . His life , his rules ..

I dont think fool in this instance is an insult rather I think it is a statement of FACT....

What is the definition of a fool ? a person who acts unwisely or imprudently; a silly person.

2 Likes

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Germi9: 3:09pm On May 09, 2023
When you go to a rich Man’s house ,put a knife in your throat..not everything they give you ,you eat.. be careful and be wise.
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by tiswell(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2023
see as every poor dey defend the rich man.

poverty can affect the way the brain works.

tueh!

2 Likes

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Sammiel: 3:11pm On May 09, 2023
Kasdat5:

the "FOOL" wasn't necessary . His life , his rules ..
No, we need to criticise people when they keep making irrational choices and decisions that could affect the society in the future. Those children will definitely become a nuisance if both parents are not able to secure their future. This sort of mindset is the reason the Northern part of Nigeria is currently facing all sorts of security problems.

2 Likes

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by isabi2lof: 3:11pm On May 09, 2023
So is because of food you decided to quit your job as a family man , I only pity your children here , even your wife she's an enabler to your laziness . undecided

Many people are out there , looking for a job just to put food on their table , you're here being proud of rejecting one.

Well anything to trend NL is welcomed.

All your family problems and experiences , even down to how you sex your wife are lying down here on NL.

Mr man you talk too much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by captainamiedi1: 3:13pm On May 09, 2023
hisgrace090:
I observed that so many rich people family starve a lot as they call poor people food eaters, that's people only good in food eating.

no they dont. they are just mindful of what they eat. if a poor man finish a bow of eba and go out to do bricklaying job, its fine. but if a rich man eats that, he doesn't have alot of physical stressed work to do. most of there work is mental. all the energy he got from the eba, what will he do with it? they convert back to fat

3 Likes

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by isabi2lof: 3:14pm On May 09, 2023
garriAndsugar:

this life ehn some peoples brain are wired to suffering. just negodu this guy leaving good food for those things he calls food

Better food for that matter

1 Like

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:23pm On May 09, 2023
The rich man's food looks a little better

1 Like

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by harmony75: 3:25pm On May 09, 2023
Too much food that's why you're poor. That food looks like what you want to give to your dogs not presentable at all!

1 Like

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by BreezyRita(f): 3:32pm On May 09, 2023
lecowas:
cheesy You've got to manage if u ain't got no job. Don't criticize the lifestyle of those u called rich cos that lifestyle might be what got dem where they are.

BTW, how people manage to stuff heavy food in their stomach morning, noon and night still baffles me and they still complain 'bout Nigeria. cheesy
Stfu
Food is a good thing basic need. It isn't why Nigeria is like this. So people who complain abo it Nigeria shouldn't eat well?

1 Like

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Tabletuner(m): 3:44pm On May 09, 2023
Obavoh:
I had the opportunity to spend the weekend in a rich man’s house and it was a terrible experience for me.

I was given a small room in the boys quarters and was shocked to find out I will have to spend the night with 3 other grown men. The only bed available in the room was a student’s mattress. I had to sleep on the veranda.

The food they served me was very small. I found out they only cooked 2 times a day, breakfast and dinner.

They gave you a free accommodation and free food for a WHOLE Week end and you are complaining. Hisssssss!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by 77up(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2023
Axis313:
You have four children and one inside your wife's womb and you are underemployed,that's a poor man's mindset.
If you look am well,that rich man may not get more than two children o,yet you are complaining about the food and salary.The man even tried paying 35k plus feeding two times a day
Can't he even help himself out with more food if the ones given is not enough? It's really so sad what his family will be going through. Seeing job and refused to do all because of food. The funniest part is, that rich home food is more rich and value a million times over his make belle full he calls food.

The last picture though embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by purples25(f): 3:52pm On May 09, 2023
The food looks okay to me. I just don't know about the smoothie.
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Lexusgs430: 3:52pm On May 09, 2023
Obavoh:
I had the opportunity to spend the weekend in a rich man’s house and it was a terrible experience for me.

I was given a small room in the boys quarters and was shocked to find out I will have to spend the night with 3 other grown men. The only bed available in the room was a student’s mattress. I had to sleep on the veranda.

The food they served me was very small. I found out they only cooked 2 times a day, breakfast and dinner.

Dress the way, you want to be addressed.........

I would NEVER go to a rich man's house and be offered the boys quarters........ 😂😜
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by aklion: 3:55pm On May 09, 2023
Why the food for your house resemble sacrifice

1 Like

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Oddfinder012: 3:59pm On May 09, 2023
tiswell:
see as every poor dey defend the rich man.

poverty can affect the way the brain works.

tueh!
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by sulaak(m): 4:01pm On May 09, 2023
garriAndsugar:

this life ehn some peoples brain are wired to suffering. just negodu this guy leaving good food for those things he calls food

The rich man's food had a good mix of fruit, fibre, carbohydrate and protein, but this poor man preferred his wife starchy fufu

2 Likes

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by chickenjefp: 4:02pm On May 09, 2023
If you multiply 500 *30 = 15000 add am to the 35000 your salary Na #50000k.
Some people dey earn about ₦100k Na transportation and that kind good wey you dey run go house to eat dey collect over 60-70k and their face still dey shine and with correct packaging and charisma their shoe self show.
The part wey you no free add to the story Na you miss your wife and the free night show.

2 Likes

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by randymirrors(f): 4:02pm On May 09, 2023
I thought the teddy bear was you grin

1 Like

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by AngelicBeing: 4:05pm On May 09, 2023
cc: mariahAngel, we have another blockbuster 21St century movie from our friend, Obavoh King Solomon shocked
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by ozo13(m): 4:08pm On May 09, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
So food is ur problem?... mehn.. pray ur children don't inherit this mindset.
Poverty no come make u know the difference btw nourished meal and malnutrition. Ur own na make belle full
grin
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Cassandraloius: 4:09pm On May 09, 2023
falcon01:
Is it the Camera or that just looks disgusting

Asin ehn.. I just confuse

grin
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by correctguy101(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2023
lecowas:
cheesy You've got to manage if u ain't got no job. Don't criticize the lifestyle of those u called rich cos that lifestyle might be what got dem where they are.

BTW, how people manage to stuff heavy food in their stomach morning, noon and night still baffles me and they still complain 'bout Nigeria. cheesy

You caught me .. grin grin

I'll probably find it a humongous challenge to continue staying alive without our heavy foods... If there's a kind of award for eating eba, I suppose don collect some o grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2023
falcon01:
Is it tCamera or that just looks disgusting

like are those leaves in a cup

🤣🤣🤣
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2023
op. no dey scam us.

both foods were prepared in your house
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Watinhapen(m): 4:17pm On May 09, 2023
You mean you earn 35k a month as a family man with kids How do you survive??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The ₦320,000 Cow We Bought In Keffi / This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. / You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.