Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Morning Dews Devotionals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Dews Devotionals (3004 Views)

Daily Manna Devotionals (Season 3) — A Fact You Can’t Change! / Christian Daily Devotional From Devotionals Bible / ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 6:34am On May 09, 2023
No Contest

Don’t worry about the wicked. Don’t envy those who do wrong. For like grass, they soon fade away. Like springtime flowers, they soon wither. Trust in the Lord and do good. Then you will live safely in the land and prosper. Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires.Psalm 37:1-4

1 Like

Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 6:34am On May 09, 2023
When evil people prosper, it may cause believers to ask why. It doesn’t seem fair that the wicked succeed when the righteous struggle, but we can’t judge prosperity by the world’s standards. Much of what society considers success is temporary and shallow. God offers lasting rewards. He gives joy that overflows in spite of circumstances. He grants abundant peace in the midst of chaos. He offers comfort when we grieve and guides us when we are lost. We serve a God who knows everything about us and still loves us. That same God understands the desires of our hearts. How then can we compare material goods or fame with a loving God such as this? There is no contest! When it looks as if life is falling apart at the seams, trust God to take you safely through the hard times. Delight in him, and rejoice because he will give you eternal gifts that cause temporal rewards to pale in comparison.
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 6:35am On May 09, 2023
COMPASSIONATE AND LOVING FATHER, many people have material goods and success, but they still search for something that is real and lasting. Thank you for joy that runs deep. Thank you for peace that only you can give. Help me not to take what I have been given for granted but to be filled with gratefulness.

God is my being . . . my strength, my beautitude, my good, my delight.
Catherine of Genoa (1447–1510)

The One Year Bible Readings for today are Leviticus 6:1–7:27; Mark 3:7-30; Psalm 37:1-11 and Proverbs 10:3-4.
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 7:41am On May 10, 2023
Circuit Breakers
Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God?. . . You must honor God with your body.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Several years ago, when I was having the attic remodeled into an office, the carpenter doing the work discovered two inscriptions. One was on the brick chimney that transects the space. The other was on two-by-fours that had been hidden behind a wall of bead board. While the second one was signed by the builder, both inscriptions indicated that construction on the house had begun in July 1925.

Old houses are famous for their charm, even though living in them is not always a charming experience. Sometimes simple activities remind you of just how old they are. Take ironing, for instance. Whenever I forget to turn off the TV or the ceiling fan when plugging in the iron in an upstairs bedroom, the circuit breaker trips, shutting off the power. Though I think of it as an inconvenient interruption, the circuit breakers are providing an invaluable service, preventing me from overloading the electrical system, risking fire or even electrocution.

Likewise, in our own lives, God has placed natural circuit breakers that can alert us to the fact that we are on overload. Say, for instance, you are trying to get ahead at work and putting in loads of overtime. Or say you can’t give no for an answer when anyone asks you to do something. Or say you are spending every minute ferrying your children to activities so they won’t miss out. Eventually, your body will attempt to get you to slow down. Natural circuit breakers come in many forms, including headaches, fatigue, irritability, illness, and weight gain. When these things begin to manifest, resist the temptation to brush them off as inconvenient interruptions. Instead, take the time to examine your life prayerfully, asking God to show you if your priorities are his priorities. If you sense the need to make course corrections, don’t delay. Your peace depends on paying attention to the natural circuit breakers that operate in every human life.

Lord, help me to recognize and live by my limitations. I don’t want to be swept along by busyness just because the world I live in is so frantic. Instead, help me to order my life according to your priorities.
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 7:20am On May 11, 2023
I WILL NEVER BE THAT PERFECT

READING: Proverbs 31:10 – 31

VERSE: A wife of noble character who can find? —Proverbs 31:10

ADDITIONAL SCRIPTURE READINGS: Proverbs 1:1 – 7; Philippians 1:6

Ahhhh, the Proverbs 31 woman. She gets up early and stays up late. She’s smart. She conducts shrewd business deals. She makes designer clothes for her family and gourmet meals. From scratch, no doubt!

Am I the only mother who feels like a failure next to this woman?

Honestly, I do my best. But then I look at her, and I think, I will never be that perfect!

Do you feel the same way?

Friend, I have good news. We don’t need to be perfect. God is the only one who is perfect, and his grace is big enough to cover our inadequacies.

Did you forget to buy more milk? Were you too tired to play another round of checkers? Have you overlooked that pile of laundry again? Are you ready to hand in your mothering resignation, because you are sure you will never get it right?

Rather than turning in your resignation, try turning to your Father. The same God who looked with love on our Proverbs 31 friend looks on you. He knows your needs, your weaknesses and your failings. And he still loves you!

God’s love for you is not based upon whether your floors are swept clean and all your children are neatly tucked into bed by 8:30. God’s love is based solely on his grace given to you through Jesus. You cannot make him love you more by trying to be perfect. And he will not love you less because you are imperfect.

Our homes and families will probably never meet Proverbs 31 standards. Let us seek, instead, to be perfectly faith-full. “A woman who fears the Lord is to be praised” (verse 30).

(By the way, reread verse 15. She had servants. HELLO!!!)
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 6:15am On May 12, 2023
TO READ: 1 Peter 1:13-22

God Has No Favorites

And remember that the heavenly Father to whom you pray has no favorites when he judges. He will judge or reward you according to what you do. So you must live in reverent fear of him during your time as foreigners here on earth.1 Peter 1:17
When artists portray Justice, she wears a pure white robe, stands erect and blindfolded, and holds a pair of scales in one hand and a drawn sword in the other. The symbolism is clear. Justice is pure, straight, and impartial, and she only punishes those whom the weight of evidence condemns. She plays no favorites, she tolerates no injustice, she accepts only truth, and her fairness is impeccable.

When many people look at the kind of justice meted out in the modern world, however, they see a different picture. Justice, at times, seems to be able to peer over her blindfold and recognize ethnicity, for there is no doubt that a disproportionately high number of minorities feel Justice’s sword. And her scales do seem weighted in favor of the wealthy, since the best lawyer money can buy is usually much more adept at persuading her than a public defender fresh out of law school. And this is the state of affairs in lands where Justice is revered! In lands where Justice is not admired, little or no attempt to administer true justice is attempted. No wonder, then, that many oppressed and mistreated peoples are crying out for justice.

There is good news about God’s justice, though: “Remember,” wrote the apostle Peter, “that the heavenly Father to whom you pray has no favorites when he judges. He will judge or reward you according to what you do” (1:17). Peter was not speaking, in this context, about the judgment of God that will determine whether a sinner’s eternal destiny is heaven or hell. Rather, Peter was referring to the type of life expected of the one whose sins have been forgiven through God’s action. As Peter reminded his readers, “You know that God paid a ransom to save you from the empty life you inherited from your ancestors. . . . He paid for you with the precious lifeblood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God” (1:18-19). And so Peter assured them, “You were cleansed from your sins when you accepted the truth of the Good News” (1:22).

God’s impartial evaluation here discussed is all about life after we “have been born again” (1:23). God rightly expects a life of obedience from his child. The life of God’s child should reflect the family likeness! That is why God tells his children, “You must be holy because I am holy” (1:16).

The believer need not fear that his sins will be judged. They have been dealt with by Christ’s death. But the believer’s redeemed life will be examined by a Judge who has no favorites—but who calls those he examines his children, and who loves us without end.
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 6:16am On May 12, 2023
2 Corinthians 5:7 NLT
For we live by believing and not by seeing.
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 6:42am On May 13, 2023
Shoot Straight with Me

Read Proverbs 13:1-25

13People who despise advice are asking for trouble; those who respect a command will succeed. 14The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain; those who accept it avoid the snares of death. 15A person with good sense is respected; a treacherous person is headed for destruction. 16Wise people think before they act; fools don’t—and even brag about their foolishness. 17An unreliable messenger stumbles into trouble, but a reliable messenger brings healing. 18If you ignore criticism, you will end in poverty and disgrace; if you accept correction, you will be honored. 19It is pleasant to see dreams come true, but fools refuse to turn from evil to attain them. 20Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble. 21Trouble chases sinners, while blessings reward the righteous.Proverbs 13:13-21
What kind of advice do you get from your friends? Are you satisfied with it? Do you sometimes sense that some of your problems baffle your friends, leaving them unable to offer wise and insightful counsel? You may even wonder where you would turn if you ever needed counseling for a true problem.

Proverbs 13 contains many helpful words of advice about choosing friends and how to benefit from the people who walk the same path. You’re right if you’ve been thinking you need some wise friends, friends who can guide you along the way. Here’s how to get them.

There’s much more here on several other subjects, including ways to benefit from your words; the benefits of being poor and the hazards of having wealth; a warning about pride; and the importance of disciplining children.

When seeking friends, most people look for those who make them feel good about themselves. But that’s not the most important ingredient in friendship. In fact, people who make us feel good about ourselves may not be the best influence on us, and they may not have our best interests at heart.

Our friends help determine the direction that our lives take. If our friends are wise, we will be too. If they are fools, so will we be (Proverbs 13:20). Thus, we need to choose our friends very carefully. We should seek out friends who can advise us, set an example for us, and help us stay on the right track. Some of them should be older, and the best ones should be wiser.

Seek out wise people who have experienced life—and have succeeded. Seek out friends who are not afraid to tell you the truth, who will move you in God’s direction.
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 7:27am On May 15, 2023
TO READ: Leviticus 23:1-22

Hanging Together

“You may work for six days each week, but on the seventh day all work must come to a complete stop. It is the Lord’s Sabbath day of complete rest, a holy day to assemble for worship. It must be observed wherever you live.”Leviticus 23:3
God loves celebrations, and he encourages his people to enjoy them too! When God completed his work of creation, he rested. Thereafter, his people were told that they, too, should rest on the seventh day, the Sabbath. Some of their pagan neighbors did a similar thing, but they did it because they believed that the seventh day was unlucky. The Israelites believed it was holy—special. A special holy day set apart for rest, worship, and celebration. Rest alone was not the purpose of the Sabbath. On the rest day, and on other special occasions, God’s people were called to celebrate “a holy day to assemble for worship” (23:3).

It is important for us to note the role that regular rest, regular worship, and community celebration played in Israel’s lifestyle. Great emphasis was placed on the people as a whole ceasing work and coming together at certain times so that they could collectively acknowledge the Lord. Communal celebration served to bind the people together with a sense of common roots, aspirations, objectives, and orientation, all focused on the Lord himself. Down through the years, as the Sabbaths were observed, the children of Israel were strong in the Lord and victorious against their enemies in a hostile world. But when common celebration took a backseat, friction, fracturing, and fragmentation became common.

There’s a lesson here for modern man. It is now a well-established fact that regular rest is in man’s best interests, but not enough attention is paid to the need for worship and community celebration. Our culture, unlike that of Israel, is pluralistic. We lack commonality, and the fissures and divisions are plain to see and alarming to observe. Communities without commonality are a contradiction in terms. But if little commonality exists, we need to create more by establishing events that bring people together, giving them time to see each other relax, presenting opportunities to learn different customs and observe different traditions. This is not only true in secular society but also in the believing community. Some Christians see little significance in belonging to a community of believers, and many Christian communities show little or no interest in joining together in common praise and service. The framers of the Declaration of Independence knew the value of community. Benjamin Franklin, who was one of them, said, “We must indeed hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.” Their concern was personal survival; our concern should be corporate cohesion and well-being of our community.
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 6:32am On May 17, 2023
Rocks Won’t Take My Place!

Some of the Pharisees among the crowd said, “Teacher, rebuke your followers for saying things like that!” He replied, “If they kept quiet, the stones along the road would burst into cheers!”Luke 19:39-40
When Jesus, on the back of a colt, rode past the crowd, the disciples broke into enthusiastic shouts of praise. They believed their Messiah deserved a crown, but the crown of thorns that lay ahead was not what they envisioned. Perhaps the disciples did not fully understand the majesty of Jesus, but their unabashed love for him was a balm as he prepared for the events ahead. The Pharisees were embarrassed by this loud display of affection and attempted to quiet the disciples. But Christ rebuked the Pharisees and pointed to the stones on the ground. He announced that even they would burst into cheers if his followers failed to praise him. Can you imagine a rock breaking out in a hymn or song? What if the towering mountains and deep caverns shouted his praises? What if the gravel on the road danced before him? Rocks are versatile, but there is one thing that rocks should never do: they should not take our place in worship, for it is we who were created to praise! Will a rock take your place? Determine today to do your part to worship almighty God!

JESUS, no rock will ever take my place in worship! I thank you for your love for me. I praise you for faith that is real and deep. I praise you for your Holy Spirit and for the Word that teaches me. I will not be quiet and keep my love for you hidden. Just as the disciples called out your name, I will praise you, for I serve an amazing and wonderful Savior.

Prepare the way! A God, a God appears A God, a God! The vocal hills reply, The rocks proclaim th’ approaching Deity Lo, earth receives him from the bending skies!
Alexander Pope (1688–1744)
The One Year Bible Readings for today are Joshua 19:1–20:9; Luke 19:28-48; Psalm 88:1-18 and Proverbs 13:12-14.
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 7:50am On May 18, 2023
Discovering God’s Truth

“Get everything packed?” Brian asked Todd as he approached the hot-dog stand by the lake.

“Yep. I’m ready to go. My bus will be here in an hour.”

“Mind if we skip a few rocks before you head home?” Brian asked as he handed Todd a couple of flat, smooth stones.

“Great.” Todd watched Brian’s stone skip three times across the water.

“Todd, it sounds as though you want it both ways.”

“Whaddya mean?”

“Well,” Brian continued, “you want to call yourself a Christian, but you still want to do your own thing.”

“Yeah,” Todd agreed. “Like I said before, I’m still gonna sleep around and probably go drinking with my buddies on Friday nights after the game. No big deal.”

“Yeah, it is a big deal,” Brian said.

“Why? I’m still gonna go to church. I’ll still be plugged into the youth group.”

“Jesus has a name for people like you, Todd. It’s ‘hypocrite.’ ”

“Whoa! You’re coming down hard, Bri. Back off.”

“Todd, I care enough about you to give you the truth. And you can’t ride the fence forever.”

“You know, Brian, I really want to be a Christian. I love our youth group, and I enjoy reading the Bible. I just don’t want to let go of everything.”

“There’s a spiritual battle going on right now, Todd. Satan and God are playing tug-of-war with your soul. God wants 100 percent, and so does Satan.”

“Hey, I’ll never follow Satan!”

“You can’t remain neutral, Todd. By not following Christ, you end up following Satan by default. There’s no neutral ground. You’re either for Christ, or you’re against him.”

“I’m for him, Brian. I really am. I prayed the prayer, remember? I know the Bible well enough to know that it says whoever believes in Jesus Christ will be saved. I believe, man. So I’m saved!”

Know It!
Yes, Jesus said if you believe in him, you’d be saved. But guess what—in the original language the Bible was written in, the word used for “believe” meant to completely adhere to. So when Jesus urged people to believe in him, he was passionately pleading for them to completely dedicate their lives to him.
Read It!
John 1:12-13; 3:18-21; 7:37-39
Pray It!
Tell God that you don’t simply want to call him Lord, you want him to be your Lord. Give yourself, your will, and your entire life to him.
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 6:13am On May 19, 2023
Shut yourself in with God

“I long for you, O God.” Ps 42:1 NLT

Are you having difficulty understanding God’s ways? We all struggle with that. Even though we can look back and see how His hand of blessing and guidance has been upon us, at times we still feel afraid and alone. Jesus Himself cried, “My God…why hast thou forsaken me?” (Mt 27:46). Those words could be interpreted, “I may not understand what’s happening right now, but I know you’re still my God.” What assurance! Have you ever watched a child reach for a parent’s hand and say, “Slow down; you’re walking too fast”? The child is afraid of getting lost or left behind. Is that how you feel today? Like you can’t keep up? That life is moving way too fast? The Bible says, “As the deer longs for streams of water…I long for you, O God” (Ps 42:1 NLT). You don’t “long” for something unless you value it and need it. Only raw need will cause you to turn away from every other visible means of support and pursue God, because you know that without Him, you won’t make it. The truth is, if you didn’t need Him so desperately, you could easily become satisfied with lesser things. Three things happen when you pursue God with all your heart. (1) You enter the realm where “all things are possible” (Mk 10:27). (2) You grow more Christlike, because you become like the company you keep (See 2Co 3:18). (3) You learn that certain levels of blessing are only reached when you diligently seek God (See Heb 11:6). Are you weary of human answers? Do you need more than just good advice? Shut yourself in with God today and let Him speak to you.
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 6:17am On May 19, 2023
Bitter Pills

Read Genesis 31:1–36:43

1Then Jacob looked up and saw Esau coming with his 400 men. So he divided the children among Leah, Rachel, and his two servant wives. 2He put the servant wives and their children at the front, Leah and her children next, and Rachel and Joseph last. 3Then Jacob went on ahead. As he approached his brother, he bowed to the ground seven times before him. 4Then Esau ran to meet him and embraced him, threw his arms around his neck, and kissed him. And they both wept. 5Then Esau looked at the women and children and asked, “Who are these people with you?” “These are the children God has graciously given to me, your servant,” Jacob replied.Genesis 33:1-5
Next week’s family reunion has you wrestling with a couple of conflicting emotions. You’ll love seeing Erica—it seems that no matter how long it’s been, you just pick up where you left off. But it’s just the opposite with Cousin Dale. He’s still bitter. Has he forgiven you? Or will it be awkward . . . again?

This is the last part of Jacob’s story, and much has changed. Having fled to Laban, Jacob now flees from him. Having exploited Esau, Jacob now seeks to be reconciled. Having left home single and poor, he now returns with a family and wealth. The only constant from the past is his uncertainty: Jacob wonders what Esau will do—whether he still harbors anger and will seek revenge. But Jacob has learned to trust in God.

This story has much to say about everyday life and relationships. Look for lessons on dealing with jealousy; working hard; releasing children; letting go of bitterness; reconciling; and forgiving.

When the two brothers meet again, the bitterness over losing his birthright and blessing (Genesis 25:29-34, 27:1-40:1-40) seems to have been forgotten by Esau. He greets his brother, Jacob, with a great hug (33:1-11). Imagine how difficult this must have been for a man who once had actually plotted to kill his brother (27:41). Instead of being consumed by thoughts of vengeance, however, Esau is content with what he has and is eager to reconcile. Time away from Jacob has allowed Esau’s bitter wounds to heal. Jacob even exclaims how great it is to see his brother, obviously pleased with him (33:10).

Life can bring struggle and pain; we may even feel cheated, as Esau did. But we don’t have to hold on to the past and remain bitter. We can remove our bitterness by honestly expressing our feelings to God, forgiving those who have wronged us, and being content with what we have.

What grudges have you been nursing? Whom are you refusing to forgive? What revengeful scenarios have you been imagining? Confess your thoughts and feelings to God and allow him to heal your memories. Be better, not bitter
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 6:37am On May 22, 2023
LOVE

READ JOHN 14:15-26

Real love brings security into our life. For many of us, feelings of insecurity contribute to the power of our dependency. Believing that love can bring lasting security may be hard for those of us who have been abandoned. Maybe someone we loved betrayed our trust. Perhaps someone turned away from us when we betrayed theirs. It could be that someone we needed died, leaving us permanently.

Jesus promised, “No, I will not abandon you as orphans—I will come to you” (John 14:18). We may ask, How can I trust in God’s love when it feels like all I’ve ever known is love that disappoints? Here’s the difference: Jesus is the only one who entered our life through the “one way” door of death. “God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him. This is real love—not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins” (1 John 4:9-10). The psalmist wrote, “For he knows how weak we are; he remembers we are only dust. . . . The wind blows, and we are gone . . . But the love of the LORD remains forever with those who fear him” (Psalm 103:14-17).

God’s love is unconditional and always waiting for us. Turning our life over to God involves opening the door of our heart to his love. Filling up on God’s love helps us to avoid relapses. It meets us at our deepest need and overcomes our most powerful insecurities.

Turn to the next recovery principle devotional, on John 21.
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 6:47am On May 23, 2023
Money Doesn’t Talk

Read Zephaniah 1:1–3:20

7Stand in silence in the presence of the Sovereign Lord, for the awesome day of the Lord’s judgment is near. The Lord has prepared his people for a great slaughter and has chosen their executioners. 8“On that day of judgment,” says the Lord, “I will punish the leaders and princes of Judah and all those following pagan customs. 9Yes, I will punish those who participate in pagan worship ceremonies, and those who fill their masters’ houses with violence and deceit. . . . 12I will search with lanterns in Jerusalem’s darkest corners to punish those who sit complacent in their sins. They think the Lord will do nothing to them, either good or bad. 13So their property will be plundered, their homes will be ransacked. They will build new homes but never live in them. They will plant vineyards but never drink wine from them.”Zephaniah 1:7-9, 12-13
In Zephaniah’s time some of the people of Judah were financially secure. However, Zephaniah had a message from the Lord for them on investing. Apparently, some of them had received a bad investment tip and were at risk of losing it all. As you read this passage, learn the lesson that some things cannot be bought at any price.

Israel had silver and gold, but no holiness. God said that their riches would not help them when it came time to account for their sins (Zephaniah 1:18).

In this life, we often rely on money for a sense of security and power. When we are poor, we feel weak. When we are rich, we feel strong. But wealth doesn’t make us right with God. Nor can it buy our salvation or influence God’s will. At the final judgment our riches will be worthless.

If you’re already rich, ask God to help you maintain a humble attitude, use what you have for his glory, and live righteously. If you’re middle class or poor, rather than working to accumulate wealth, work at cultivating holiness. It’s the one thing you can take with you when you die.
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 7:11am On May 24, 2023
A Shelter and Refuge

The Lord is a shelter for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, have never abandoned anyone who searches for you.Psalm 9:9-10
Oppression and trouble are not pleasant things to encounter. Nevertheless, we do experience both of them in our lives. Oppression pushes us down and hinders our ability to grow and to be all we were meant to be. Trouble harasses and inconveniences us and causes worry to creep into our lives. Oppression and trouble try their best to keep us from enjoying our days. A small dose of either can send us into a tailspin. We need a solution—a solution that can give us hope—a solution that can come against oppression and give us protection in times of trouble.

The psalmist declares that the Lord is the solution. Knowing his name means understanding, declaring, proclaiming, and confessing who God is and what he does. It means discovering more and more the grandeur, the glory, and the unshakable foundation of his character. As we know his name, trust him more fully, and search for him more diligently, oppression and trouble lose their effectiveness. The Lord is our shelter and refuge. He has never abandoned anyone who sought him, and he will never abandon us!

FATHER, I want to know your name! Guide me as I purpose to increase my knowledge of you. Help me to understand the importance of loving you, trusting you, and seeking you. When oppression and trouble come my way, shelter me and be my refuge, for I know that you have never abandoned anyone who searches for you.

We must trust God. We must trust not only that he does what is best, but that he knows what is ahead.
Max Lucado (b. 1955)

The One Year Bible Readings for today are 1 Chronicles 11:1–12:18; Acts 28:1-31; Psalm 9:1-12 and Proverbs 19:1-3.
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 25, 2023
May 25 - The True Source of Bread

#LifeOfChrist

“‘“Give us this day our daily bread”’” (Matthew 6:11).

Jesus’ reference to “bread” not only signifies food but all of our physical needs. It is amazing that the self-sufficient, infinite God of the universe would care about our physical needs—that we have enough food, clothing, shelter—and then pledge to supply those needs. Thus God is the only source of our daily bread.

When everything is going well in life, we tend to think we are managing it all ourselves. Yet even the hardest-working person owes all he or she earns to the Lord’s gracious provision (see Deut. 8:18; Acts 17:24–28). God provided for humanity even before He created Adam and Eve. They were His final creation, and one of the first things He said to them was, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you” (Gen. 1:29). God has fulfilled this statement abundantly and in unlimited ways ever since.

Yet Paul teaches that in the latter days some will “advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in by those who believe” (1 Tim. 4:3). But the apostle reminds us “everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected” (v. 4).

This part of the Lord’s Prayer is an affirmation—appropriate for the well-fed and those who have little. By it we can thank God that every good thing comes from His gracious hand (James 1:17).

Ask Yourself

What are some of the more mundane, ordinary, forgettable things you not only can ask God for today, but can also transform into a prayer of gratitude? How can you make this refresher course in God’s gracious gifts become a more regular part of your conscious thoughts and prayers?
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 26, 2023
Do you have an attitude of entitlement?
“By love serve one another.” Gal 5:13

Do you have an “I-O-YOU” attitude or a “U-O-ME” attitude? What gives us an attitude of entitlement? It’s found in the middle of the word entitlement itself: “title.” We assume people owe us because of the title we hold in their lives: wife, husband, mother, brother, daughter, friend, pastor, donor, employee, boss, etc. We think of our title as a title deed that gives us the right to whatever advantage we expect. Paul described the essence of discipleship in these words: “By love serve one another.” If you have an attitude of entitlement, here are some strategies to help you overcome it: (1) Understand the difference between your “rights” and your “desires.” You have the right to expect your husband or wife to be faithful to you, but you don’t have the right to expect them to wait on you hand and foot. “For God so loved…that he gave” (Jn 3:16). True love is marked by giving, not taking. (2) Live by the Golden Rule (See Mt 7:12). Jesus said that whatever you want others to do for you, take the initiative and begin doing it for them. You say, “But what if they don’t return the favor?” God will reward you anyway! “He will not forget how hard you have worked for him and how you have shown your love to him by caring for other believers, as you still do” (Heb 6:10 NLT). (3) Never assume that a person’s past kindness creates an ongoing obligation to you. God may use others to bless you, but He alone must always be the source you trust to meet your needs (See Jas 1:17).
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 6:02am On May 28, 2023
May 28: Through Despair

#Devotional

1 Chronicles 23:1–23:32; 2 Timothy 3:1–9; Psalm 88

Sometimes we go through dark periods in our lives where the misery feels never-ending. Trial hits, pain hits, and just when we think life might get “back to normal,” we are hit by yet another difficulty. At times like these, we may feel forgotten by God.

In Psalm 88, we find one of the most utter prolonged cries of despair: “O Yahweh, God of my salvation, I cry out by day and through the night before you,” the psalmist begins (Psa 88:1). This psalm never climaxes or hints of hope, and it ends even more desperately than it begins. The psalmist, feeling abandoned by God, has his loved ones taken from him. He is left to navigate the darkness alone (Psa 88:18).

How do we deal with our own misery when confronted by a tragic psalm like this? How should we respond to God?

We can start with what the psalmist, despite his prolonged suffering, acknowledges about God. Although his troubles are still present, he also recognizes God as his deliverer (Psa 88:6–9). He appeals to God’s reputation as a God of wonders, deserving of praise: “Do you work wonders from the dead? Or do the departed spirits rise up to praise you?” (Psa 88:10). He appeals to God’s loyal love, faithfulness, and righteousness: “Is your loyal love told in the grave, or your faithfulness in the underworld? Are your wonders known in the darkness or your righteousness in the land of forgetfulness?” (Psa 88:11).

The psalmist never comes to a place where he expresses even a glimmer of hope. But through cries, questions, and torment, he holds on to what he knows to be true about God. In his very cry, the psalmist acknowledges that God will be present in his situation. While the questions in this psalm remain unanswered, we see that the psalmist lives in the awareness that God cares and will eventually act. In the meantime, he places himself in God’s faithfulness.

We see a parallel situation in Paul’s letter to Timothy; Paul addresses the difficult days that will come. He says they will be difficult for one reason: disobedience. In those days, “people will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, arrogant, slanderers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, hardhearted, irreconcilable, slanderous, without self-control, savage, with no interest for what is good” (2 Tim 3:2–3). The list goes on further, describes all types of disobedience against God—something that is absent from the psalmist’s cries. What’s most fascinating about the parallel is that it hints at the root of what the psalmist is experiencing: disobedience may not be acknowledged in his cry (he is innocent), but the world is a disobedient place. It is full of sin and oppression. Ultimately, it’s the sins of humanity that brought pain to the world.

In this life, we’ll go through dark times and struggles that may never end. We may even feel forgotten. But despite what we think or feel, we can’t abandon what we know to be true of God. Even when our state or our emotions are contrary to the desire to worship Him, we are called to trust in Him and in His love.

If He was willing to abandon His only son on a cross to redeem you, then He is certainly trustworthy. If you trust in Him, He will not forsake you.

How are you trusting God through dark times? How are you reaching out to someone who is struggling?
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 6:46am On May 29, 2023
Quiet Confidence

The Sovereign Lord . . . says, “Only in returning to me and waiting for me will you be saved. In quietness and confidence is your strength.”Isaiah 30:15
This verse describes the revealed heart of God toward humanity: “Return to me” was always God’s heart toward his people even when they were in rebellion and were rejecting his call to come under the shelter of his wings. Despite the hardened condition of the people’s hearts at the time Isaiah penned these verses, God declared this to be his desire—to receive the penitent, to extend salvation to them, and to grant them rest, quietness, and strength. What a shining promise to us today! Wherever we are in life, whatever mess we have made of things, or however bleak the outlook, God calls to us, “Return to me!” He knows that only in him can we find true rest for our souls as we live in this hectic world. He calls us to repentance so that we can experience his salvation. He calls to us to be quiet, still, and confident in him so that we can experience his strength.

OH, LORD, thank you for always calling me to return to you. My desire is to walk in harmony with you. But sometimes I become distant from you. Even then, I know that you haven’t distanced yourself from me. You are ever waiting for me to return, to repent, and to find rest in you.

Is not prayer precisely of itself peace, silence, strength, since it is a way of being with God?
Jacques Ellul (1912–1994)

The One Year Bible Readings for today are Isaiah 30:12–33:9; Galatians 5:1-12; Psalm 63:1-11 and Proverbs 23:22.
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 6:22am On May 30, 2023
Peace in Your Relationships
The wolf and the lamb will feed together. The lion will eat hay like a cow. But the snakes will eat dust. In those days no one will be hurt or destroyed on my holy mountain. I, the Lord, have spoken!

Isaiah 65:25

Birds and cats are not normally best friends. That’s why the video I watched surprised me. A couple had documented the relationship of a crow and a stray kitten for a period of eight months. For several hours each day, the crow and the kitten could be seen playing together. Whenever the kitten began to cross the road, the crow would start squawking at it or hop around, pushing it back toward safety. The crow would also feed the kitten with its own preferred cuisine—a diet of worms and bugs—no doubt saving its life. Now that’s one nice crow and one fortunate kitty!

Watching that video of the two unlikely friends reminded me of God’s promise that one day the lamb would have nothing to fear from the wolf because every creature in the world would reflect God’s peace. It made me think, too, of Paul’s words to the Romans: “We know that all creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. And we believers also groan, even though we have the Holy Spirit within us as a foretaste of future glory, for we long for our bodies to be released from sin and suffering” (8:22-23).

Some of the pain and suffering we endure comes from the strife we experience in relationships, broken and twisted by sin. We find it hard to get along with certain people at home, at work, and at church. Because of what Jesus has done for us and because his Spirit lives in us, nothing is impossible for the God who is able to heal even our most fractured relationships.

Don’t wait for the Second Coming to begin to pray about your own difficult relationships. Ask God for grace and wisdom for yourself and the people you find difficult. Who knows what unlikely friendships you may be able to forge as a result of God’s peace at work within and through you.

Father, help me to be ruthlessly honest about ways I have contributed to problems in my relationships. Help me to repent and to be willing to do whatever it takes to respond to the grace you will give me as I seek greater peace in the way I relate to others.
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 9:31am On May 31, 2023
In His Name

The Lord is kind and merciful, slow to get angry, full of unfailing love. The Lord is good to everyone. He showers compassion on all his creation. All of your works will thank you, Lord, and your faithful followers will bless you. They will talk together about the glory of your kingdom; they will celebrate examples of your power. . . . For your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. You rule generation after generation.Psalm 145:8-11, 13
This marvelous psalm is full to the brim with attributes of God and revelations of his character: he is compassionate (“to all his creation”). He is gracious and generous, loving and all-powerful, righteous, watchful, protective, near to us, great and good, and ever faithful. The passage also reveals some of God’s titles: Judge, King, and Lord.

Think of the Savior: Jesus is the Bread of Life, the Light of the World, our Counselor, our Good Shepherd. Prayerfully studying and meditating on the character traits and names of God is one of the most faith-building, encouraging things you can do for your spiritual life. It will dispel your anxiety and boost your faith. It will enable you to trust God more. Knowing the true character of God will renew and transform your mind with the truth, dissolve doubt, and breathe life into your soul. Saying aloud the attributes of the Lord and thinking about how you’ve experienced different aspects of his character can be a powerful act of worship. Take a few moments to pray this psalm aloud. Ask God to reveal himself to you in greater clarity than you’ve ever experienced before.

LORD, how blessed I am to know you! You are all mercy and justice, full of loving-kindness and compassion. You are good to all, majestic and rich in grace. And you always do what you promise! Reveal more of yourself to me. I want to tell others about the glory of your kingdom and examples of your power. Help me to tell of your mighty deeds and praise you forever.

The characteristics of God Almighty are mirrored for us in Jesus Christ. Therefore if we want to know what God is like, we must study Jesus Christ.
Oswald Chambers (1874–1917)

The One Year Bible Readings for today are Zechariah 9:1-17; Revelation 17:1-18; Psalm 145:1-21 and Proverbs 30:32.
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 02, 2023
June 2: Transformers

#Devotional

2 Chronicles 4:1–6:11; Titus 1:5–9; Psalm 92:1–93:5

Some people are like spectators in their faith communities—they simply watch while others interact, serve, and reach out. But Paul’s instructions to Titus about overseers show us that communities need people who will do more than just show up.

“For it is necessary for the overseer to be blameless as God’s steward, not self-willed, not quick-tempered, not addicted to wine, not violent, not greedy for dishonest gain, but hospitable, loving what is good, prudent, just, devout, self-controlled, holding fast to the faithful message according to the teaching” (Titus 1:7–9).

Titus was counteracting the harm false teachers had caused in the Cretan community (Titus 1:11). He needed the leaders’ assistance to succeed. At first, Paul describes this type of leader as someone who doesn’t commit certain actions—anger, desire for personal gain, drunkenness, or violence. But Paul also realized that leaders did need to take certain positive actions—showing hospitality, loving what is good, and holding fast to the gospel. Only by avoiding some behaviors and embracing others could they transform the community by being instruments of change.

There will be periods in our lives when we’ll need to humbly accept the help of others. But there are also times for action, and our motives will be just as important as our conduct.

The believers on Crete needed to be molded and shaped for godliness. Likewise, we need God’s word and His Spirit to provide us with wisdom not only to respond, but to do so with the right action—showing hospitality, loving what is good, and being committed to the good news of Jesus Christ. Then, as transformed people, we can be used to advance His kingdom.

How is God prompting you to be used in your church community? How can you respond?
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 02, 2023
June 2 - Jesus and Fasting

#LifeOfChrist

“‘Whenever you fast, do not put on a gloomy face as the hypocrites do, for they neglect their appearance so that they will be noticed by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full’” (Matthew 6:16).

The Greek word for “fast” literally means not to eat, to abstain from food. But by the time of Christ, fasting had been perverted and twisted beyond what was scriptural and sincere. Fasting had become a ritual to gain merit with God and attention before men—it was largely a hypocritical religious show.

Many Pharisees fasted twice a week (Luke 18:12), usually on the second and fifth days of the week. They picked those days supposedly because on them Moses received the tablets of Law from God on Mount Sinai. But they also happened to be the two major Jewish market days, when cities and towns were crowded with farmers, merchants, and shoppers, where public fasting would have the largest audiences.

Those wanting to call attention to their fasting would “put on a gloomy face” and “neglect their appearance in order to be seen fasting by men.” They would wear old clothes, sometimes purposely torn and soiled, mess up their hair, cover themselves with dirt and ashes, and even use makeup to look pale and sickly.

But this kind of fasting is a sham and mockery. Those whom Jesus condemned for fasting “in order to be seen by men” were pretentiously self-righteous. God was of little concern in their motives or their thinking, and so He had no part in their reward. The reward they wanted was recognition by men, and that’s what they got.

Ask Yourself

Are you sometimes guilty of feeling superior to others by the faithful way you observe various spiritual disciplines and religious expectations? What do these prideful feelings and comparisons take away from the purity of your times with God? How do they complicate your worship?
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 07, 2023
God has not forsaken you

“You will deny Me three times.” Lk 22:61 NKJV

The Bible says, “Peter remembered the word of the Lord…‘Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times.’ So Peter went out and wept bitterly” (vv. 61-62 NKJV). What is it that saves us? Our good works? No, it’s our faith in Christ. “By grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast” (Eph 2:8-9). Now you understand the words of Christ to Peter: “I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail” (Lk 22:32 NKJV). When you have faith in Christ, you can bounce back. When it comes to God’s grace, there is no statute of limitations. Peter denied Jesus not once but repeatedly. Perhaps that’s your story too! This wasn’t a moment that Peter would be proud of but an experience he would grow stronger as a result of. When someone fails badly, we say that they “crash and burn.” And when something is burned, all that’s left is ashes. But we serve a God of restoration who gives “beauty for ashes” (See Isa 61:3). If you had seen Peter swearing that he didn’t know the Lord, would you have picked him to be your pastor? God did. He made him the head of the New Testament church. We tell people, “Don’t get into messes” and “Don’t sin.” And that’s good advice—God doesn’t want us sinning. But we should really say, “Don’t walk headfirst into sin when you know better. But when you fail, as you surely will, turn to God and He will restore you and use your failure to strengthen you.”
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 07, 2023
June 7: The Forgotten Christian Virtue

#Devotional

2 Chronicles 17:1–18:34; Titus 3:8–11; Psalm 99:1–100:5

An unfortunate effect of our emphasis on God’s grace is our dwindling focus on the connection between obeying God’s will and receiving His blessings. If we’re not living in the primary will God designed for us, then we will not be in the right place at the right time to do His work. And if we don’t show up in the right moments (as designed by God), we won’t be in a position to receive the glorious blessings of the good works He intended for us.

We see the kind of obedience God requires of us in the beginning of King Jehoshaphat’s life. He is quick to align himself with God’s will and, as a result, God is quick to bless him (2 Chr 17:1–6). God extends blessings appropriate for a king—the right people to protect him and offer him guidance, as well as wealth and honor (2 Chr 17:12–19; 18:1).

Based on this understanding of God’s desire to bless our obedience, Paul later encourages Titus to tell other believers to “be careful to engage in good deeds … [for they are] beneficial to people … [and] to avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and contentions and quarrels about the law, for they are useless and fruitless” (Titus 3:8–9)

Although the Law (Genesis—Deuteronomy) is no longer the reigning force in our lives, God still requires obedience. When we’re obedient, we’re in God’s will, and when we’re in God’s will, we experience even more of His blessings. We realize what it means to be made in His image—to live as He intended us to live.

It’s easy to take this connection too far, wrongly suggesting that people who seem blessed must be in God’s will or that wealth is a result of following God. This is rarely the case. King Jehoshaphat is a unique example of divine blessing, and the blessings he received aligned with his needs as the leader of God’s people. God’s blessings are usually far less tangible—they can be things like joy in Christ, a sense of peace that comes from being in His will, or the incredible feeling that comes from being involved when someone comes to believe in Christ or know Him more deeply. God’s blessings cannot be earned. They are experiences He gives us, often without merit.

We can never be obedient enough to earn the goodness God bestows on us. But obedience puts us in the right place at the right time for experiencing God’s work. Every moment is a chance to be closer to Him, and obedience is our roadmap for the journey.

How can you invite God and other believers to help you with obedience? What is one thing you can change (or work on changing) this week?
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 08, 2023
TO READ: Ephesians 3:1-13

Point of View

I, Paul, am a prisoner of Christ Jesus because of my preaching to you Gentiles.Ephesians 3:1
When three ships docked in Boston harbor on December 16th, 1773, with a valuable cargo of tea, the Bostonians were furious, and the tea finished up in the harbor. The Americans were exhilarated by this act of defiance, the British outraged. Samuel Johnson, the British man of letters, said, “Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.” A few months later, Patrick Henry, the Virginian legislator, dramatically encouraged patriotic fervor. As he knelt before the Continental Congress he said, “Is life so dear, our peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God!” Then leaping to his feet he threw wide his arms, shouting, “Give me liberty,” and then, holding an imaginary dagger to his chest, he added, “or give me death!” Johnson and Henry held two entirely different views of the American Revolution!

When the Apostle Paul arrived in Rome, it appeared to all who knew him that he was a prisoner of Caesar, bound for death. But Paul thought otherwise. He said, “I, Paul, am a prisoner of Christ Jesus because of my preaching to you Gentiles” (Eph. 3:1). Paul was not foolish enough to ignore the fact that he was being held at the mercy of a tyrannical Caesar. But in his mind he was the prisoner of Jesus. If Jesus wanted him free, even Caesar could not hold him; and if he was not freed, then Jesus wanted him in captivity. Paul’s point of view and that of others were clearly at odds!

Paul added that he was also a prisoner because of his “preaching to you Gentiles” (3:1). In actual fact, Paul was in Rome because, as a Roman citizen, he had the right to appeal to Caesar and he had exercised this right. But that was not important to Paul. What mattered was that he had been the given the task of preaching the gospel to the Gentiles. This had upset the Jews who had stirred up trouble for him, which led to his near lynching, his rescue by the Roman garrison, and his eventual trip to Rome (see Acts 21–28). In Paul’s view, he was in Rome simply because Christ wanted him to preach to the Gentiles there.

In Rome, Paul was in deep trouble—but it did not bother him at all. Not only was he confident in the lordship of Christ—even over Caesar—he also was convinced that his ministry of the gospel was more important than life itself.

So who was right? Was he an unfortunate wretch under a death sentence or Jesus’ triumphant servant, bound for glory? You decide!
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2023
Commit to the relationship (2)

“The two shall become one.” Mt 19:5 NKJV

The word commit means “to bind, or obligate, or pledge.” And for some of us, it evokes pictures of servitude, restraints, and the loss of our freedom. In other words, it frightens us. Today as women become more economically empowered, some of them have also become more reluctant to commit to a relationship in which the Bible says the husband is called to be a leader in the home (See Eph 5:22-24). But it’s typically the man, however, who desires to keep the relationship fluid and flexible so he can use his stay-or-leave option whenever he wants. The partner desiring the commitment finds such a relationship frustrating and unfulfilling. So, what should you do if you’re reluctant to commit to the relationship? Two things: (1) Be honest with yourself about your fears, feelings, and motivations. David said, “You desire truth in the inward parts, and in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom” (Ps 51:6 NKJV). Notice, wisdom comes from being honest about what is going on inside you. What are your memories of your parents’ marriage and how it affected you? Have you observed similar patterns of behavior on your own part or that of your potential mate when it comes to dealing with relationships? (2) Admit the role you may have played, even as an enabler of poor behavior, in the collapse of a former relationship. Have you changed now? Are you willing to? If so, then here is God’s promise to you of a better future: “Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing” (Isa 43:18-19 NKJV).
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Benfaco: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.
Re: Morning Dews Devotionals by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
June 10: A God Who Is Present

#Devotional

2 Chronicles 24:1–25:28; 1 John 1:5–10; Psalm 103:1–14

It’s sometimes difficult to grasp that the Creator of the universe cares about us—that He bothers with miniscule people like us. Because we tend to forget about others and focus on our own tasks and needs, we’re prone to think that God isn’t concerned with the details of His creation—that He’s not intimately involved in every aspect of our lives.

Psalm 103 presents a different understanding of God. The psalmist describes a God who wants to know us and wants us to respond to Him. He illustrates a responsive love. Because of God’s love for him, he declares, “Bless Yahweh … all within me, bless his holy name” (Psa 103:1). God doesn’t stop at forgiving our sins and redeeming us. He “crowns [us] with loyal love and mercies” (Psa 103:4). Although we have greatly offended Him, He doesn’t hold it against us: “He has not dealt with us according to our sins, nor repaid us according to our iniquities” (Psa 103:10). As a father, He knows where we fail, and He pities us: “For he knows our frame. He remembers that we are dust” (Psa 103:13–14).

We can easily forget that God is concerned about our existence and jealous for our praise. If we don’t realize His work and thank Him for it, we’re not bringing Him glory. Ultimately, He has shown His love through His act of reconciling us to Himself. When we forget where we stand with Him, we can look to that great testament of His love. Then we can be like the psalmist and respond with praise.

Do you doubt God’s love and care for you? Does this affect your praise for Him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heretic teachings e.g. "I Am Christ" - Their Effects in Society/Christianity / Does Satan Work For God? / For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.