Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

"Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu (33051 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / I Don’t Wear Bras, It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by Dexy4yah(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2023
The state of the nation should be our utmost concern and not all this.
If you see a lady without bra cover your eyes na or look the other way round.
Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by BigYash: 11:35am On May 09, 2023
qtguru:
A grown man talking about issues like this, I can see why his marriage failed.
That's why he is a grown man.. Its only a child that will see nothing wrong with the way these ladies seduces men everywhere these days..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by juman(m): 11:36am On May 09, 2023
You can't blame him.
He is comedian.
What he talks relates to his skits.

3 Likes

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by qtguru(m): 11:36am On May 09, 2023
BigYash:
That's why he is a grown man.. Its only a child that will see nothing wrong with the way these ladies seduces men everywhere these days..

Does your dad call you to talk about women not wearing bra ?

1 Like

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by emkz: 11:36am On May 09, 2023
Before anyone blames Nedu, they must understand that controversy sells.

Nedu knows that our people like useless gist and he is using it to promote his show and his brand. If not, what exactly is Daddy Freeze doing?

Make una leave him hustle. Tomorrow, he'd say most women don't wear pants. The question should be: does he know most women?

1 Like

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by Dexy4yah(m): 11:37am On May 09, 2023
BigYash:
It's only weak men that get seduced by mere seeing a lady without bra...common

1 Like

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by wisdomkid: 11:38am On May 09, 2023
Nedu, the author or podcast and disturbing the public. I love his tactics, losing fans, but gaining fame and money. His comedies didn't go as far as his podcast. Nice business accumen.

1 Like

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by Dagenius53: 11:38am On May 09, 2023
post=123023437:
IS HERE
The home of bad news

1 Like

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by Bromax: 11:38am On May 09, 2023
And these are all tricks of the devil. He always crept in gradually. I remember in the 19s if a girl is dating a married man it was a taboo, if a girl wears short skirts she looses her respect, now all of these acts are norms in our society, they even wear a shirt that covers only their clits and they have branded with beautiful names (runs, braless, nipple show etc). Bra own na moi moi now. Our boys too have started wearing shorts to public places and it's a norm. All these are antics of the devil. The truth is in no distance time na stack naked human beings go dey waka for road.

3 Likes

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by Watinhapen(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2023
All the girls are telling Nedu to shut up. Whenever he says the painful truth, you will see girls getting so angry and pained. If you’re innocent of what he’s saying, then why are you angry?? How will a female that is not morally bankrupt wear clothes without bra to the mall?? What exactly do you want people to see?? Your fallen nipples or what?? Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by eepeepook: 11:43am On May 09, 2023
The man should face front. It is not his body.
Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by Cooolme: 11:43am On May 09, 2023
Olasyke:
Nedu needs to heal. Can't find him talking about self and country development. It's always someone having sex with another person or women not wearing bras.
This simply means you don't even follow his program.
Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by BigYash: 11:45am On May 09, 2023
qtguru:

Does your dad call you to talk about women not wearing bra everyday ?
What brought my dad to what nedu noticed and he came out to address ?. Fine,since its the dad's way now ,let's go ..
Well, My dad is not careless like your dad though. Atleast mine taught me to know the difference between right and wrong. And to address, the wrong part when need be.. I guess nedu's father taught him same,while your dad left you unguided..

3 Likes

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by imoh4king(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
This short failed actor abi comedian should shut up Biko!! He talks too much.

He even failed In marriage sef undecided. Capital failure!!

What’s his business If we don’t wear bra anymore. Why his he always looking at lady’s breast undecided. Honestly men are pervert oo

Bunch of perverts!!!

Its understandable that most ladies feel uncomfortable with bra and its everywhere.

But that doesn't give you the right to call men perverts,except your Dad, husband to be and brothers are PERVERTS.

1 Like

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by Egypt209: 11:47am On May 09, 2023
The only thing giving us joy in this country
This nedu wan end am😭

3 Likes

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by Nobody: 11:48am On May 09, 2023
nairavsdollars:
This idiot with head like map of Nigeria just dey talk anyhow

Heheheehehehehehe see finishing
Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by BigYash: 11:48am On May 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:

It's only weak men that get seduced by mere seeing a lady without bra...common
And you know very well that most Nigerian men are weak.. That's why you will see a grown up man,who claimed to be intelligent ,paying huge amount for a pussy that have be fvcked by hundreds of men.. So what are we not saying. Did you even think of kids growing up,seeing these ladies like this? Common

4 Likes

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by showlove911(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2023
...For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
...Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
...Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
...Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
Titus 2:11-14

God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for our sin. Through Him we can know and experience God’s love and plan for our life.
...amen...

Say....LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.

2 Likes

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by imoh4king(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2023
qtguru:

Does your dad call you to talk about women not wearing bra ?

1 - 0
Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by imoh4king(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2023
BigYash:
What brought my dad to what nedu noticed and he came out to address ?. Fine,since its the dad's way now ,let's go ..
Well, My dad is not careless like your dad though. Atleast mine taught me to know the difference between right and wrong. And to address, the wrong part when need be.. I guess nedu's father taught him same,while your dad left you unguided..

1 - 1
Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by viodemus: 11:52am On May 09, 2023
bra is a choice thing.

civilized clothing is really just to cover your nipples and genital. I think a more moral civilization just a step from the basic, is to also cover your ass along with your nipples and genital.

In many uncivilized places, people walk around naked. even pikin and parents.
Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by Antipob777(f): 11:53am On May 09, 2023
Especially obedient ladies. They don't wear bra cos of MBOMCHI

1 Like

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by bikefab(m): 11:56am On May 09, 2023
This one no be story nah
Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly men are pervert oo

Bunch of perverts!!!
Babe chill. Not all men are sexually depraved. I found out that when I'm in relationship with women I am more attracted to their personality rather than the way they appear. I have found comfort in the least expected places. I know a distraction when I see one wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by Hotwest: 12:02pm On May 09, 2023
E good na! Make we dey flex our eyes seeing their nipples
Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by sacajawea: 12:02pm On May 09, 2023
Houseofglam7:
This dude should STFU
He’s starting to convulse unnecessarily on all things women.
Pele my dear, don't mind him
Leave am..

1 Like

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by qtguru(m): 12:03pm On May 09, 2023
BigYash:

I am not insulting your dad, but I'm cool with you insulting mine. No love there

The point I'm making as an elder there are conversations you don't take part in, that's a conversation for women, you see Dangote talking about women not wearing bras or otedola ? .

Choose your influencers wisely.

Goodbye.

3 Likes

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by qtguru(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2023
Imagine my popsi call me saying "Son, some women no dey wear bra" i go cut call asap undecided
Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by BigYash: 12:06pm On May 09, 2023
qtguru:

I am not insulting your dad, but I'm cool with you insulting mine. No love there

The point I'm making as an elder there are conversations you don't take part in, that's a conversation for women, you see Dangote talking about women not wearing bras or otedola ? .

Choose your influencers wisely.

Goodbye.
Dangote or Otedola not talking about it,doesn't mean the whole world should be mute about it. What's bad is bad,and it has to be discouraged. If not,the upcoming generation will be going out completely nude,when they are grown up. Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 09, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
Na wah o. Of all the problems compounding this Nation?

grin grin grin grin you never see chumchin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by Voiceofthestree: 12:07pm On May 09, 2023
babaRUNtinz:
Dem plenty for Asaba and Oghara

For Benin here DEM no deh wear pant and bra again 10year upward

2 Likes

Re: "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu by ZaddyJ: 12:08pm On May 09, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Omo brazy don dey cost now oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? / I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.