Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun (4032 Views)

Declare Me Winner Or Order Rerun Between Tinubu And Me - Atiku Tells Tribunal / What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) / Bye Bye Buhari As Tribunal Order Inec To Bring Original Result Sheets For Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by Jones4190(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Personally I prefer Obi, millions prefer Obi,

But Tinubu snatched it and intend to run away with it just like he stated he would do in USA.

So now I ask, what next should Tribunal’ citing irregularities order a Presidential re-run election?
you fit swear with your life that tinunu snatch obi election?
even obi is not saying tinubu steal his mandate
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by Arbiter9(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2023
If they don't order a rerun then something go happen for this country especially in the south!
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by olas24u(f): 1:55pm On May 09, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

But Tinubu snatched it and intend to run away with it just like he stated he would do in USA.

So now I ask, what next should Tribunal’ citing irregularities order a Presidential re-run election?

the whole of the voters in the whole of south east even if you vote 100pecent is still not enough when compared to northwest. Please go and read what obi is asking for from the tribunal. He his deceiving you, he his not contesting numbers, figures and data. You dont need to be a lawyer to understand .just read them.some of the questions already have judgement
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by mrvitalis(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2023
Afamed:
In the first place, Obi is not even in the race for any re run .

Re run can only take place between the 1st and 2nd.

Which definitely will not even happen in the first place
Obi would challange rivers and Benue from his
BVAs he won ...so he would have won most state ....Infact if Tinubu fraudulent votes in rivers 200k Lagos 400k Benue 200k nassarawa 200k an Abuja 100k pleatue 200k Kano 400k Kaduna 300k ..he would come 3rd
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by Starhearts: 2:05pm On May 09, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

To count me joined d mullion u talk about...

I prefer jagaban
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by baretalk: 2:14pm On May 09, 2023
udemzyudex:

Cost of in the case of a rerun was part of it.
Biafra lie.
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by baretalk: 2:15pm On May 09, 2023
Ofunaofu:

It's not about being fair or reasonable

It's about the law and the right thing being seen to be done

The law is fair and reasonable.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by odduduwa: 2:15pm On May 09, 2023
Ayodeoba:
And what if after a rerun obi failed woefully this time, lost lagos and only win in southeast after most of we that voted for him in the southwest decided not to waste our votes again?
we ? You voted who Yoruba why are you lying
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by baretalk: 2:15pm On May 09, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu did not meet the criteria, same as Atiku. When Obi results are added and recalculated, he will be declared winner
Opinion of obidients. Big fallacy.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by udemzyudex(m): 2:17pm On May 09, 2023
baretalk:

Biafra lie.

FYI I'm from Akwa Ibom state, carry your stupidity comot for my side.

Don't be a mumu,go and verify.
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by baretalk: 2:18pm On May 09, 2023
Hoelujohn:

They will have to disqualify any candidate that rig.
LP too rigged, in Biafra land videos circulating of old men being beaten in their polling units, because they voted APC. Obi rigged too, with his ipob elements, beating up voters of APC and PDP. It's on video. Lots of videos of voters intimidation in South east, people openly saying and beating them for not voting LP labor party. This will make them disqualify Obi in all southeast which he lost. Secondly, the law says all votes are equal, laws don't contradict itself, this counters the Abuja (special) votes theory, your Biafra tribal bigot lawyers can keep deceiving you in Arise and channels TV.
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by baretalk: 2:20pm On May 09, 2023
udemzyudex:

FYI I'm from Akwa Ibom state, carry your stupidity comot for my side.

Don't be a mumu,go and verify.
Obidients lie. Na mumu dey call himself obidient, obidient to a fraud and liar. Obi is a fraud, he is even denying that is not his voice saying 'yes daddy' he later agreed and said he didn't say religious war, obi was harrassed at UK airport like a fugitive, If you and Obidients are mad, we Nigerians are not.
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by Bimpe29: 2:23pm On May 09, 2023
madridguy:
grin grin grin laughing in Congo, re-run an election on what ground? 2023 election is one of the best election in Nigeria history.
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by Lucy001(f): 2:25pm On May 09, 2023
Lagos residents would suffer
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by udemzyudex(m): 2:34pm On May 09, 2023
baretalk:

Obidients lie. Na mumu dey call himself obidient, obidient to a fraud and liar. Obi is a fraud, he is even denying that is not his voice, he later agreed and said he didn't say religious war. If you and Obidients are mad, we Nigerians are not.

You're a waste of time.
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by Banter1(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2023
Lawyers in the house I need answers please.

They said appeal court is the last bus stop for local govt elections cases.

My question now is, can appeal court final judgement on local govt elections cases be review? My cousin was robbed at the appeal court in Niger state today.
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by farem: 2:50pm On May 09, 2023
baretalk:
Less than 6% of polling units suffered irregularities, hence it's not reasonable or fair for judge to order rerun, and the elections cost 400billion naira, will obi bring money for new elections?

So says one who doesn't know the poll result of his polling booth/ward.
This is just bare talk though
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2023
sreamsense:

Where are the millions that prefer Obi? Those millions are not enough to carry him beyond 3rd position. Tinubu with more millions than him won convincingly across geopolitical zones in Nigeria. If rerun is to take place, Obi can't get beyond 2/3 of votes he got before, you can see the effect of eye opener during governorship election due to how his impact reduced drastically. I warned obi not to waste his money on court cases, but he wouldn't listen. If he loses the court case which is obvious will happen, he will put himself more for ridicule and will prevent people from voting him again in future because they known him now as Mr bad looser
Stop trying to be clever by half, Tinubu won't get up to 2m votes if he contested under LP with no structure.As for Governorship election, most people voted Obi and not LP, moreover , most Obidient states like Anambra, Imo, Edo didnt hold Governorship election
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by Ayodeoba: 3:31pm On May 09, 2023
odduduwa:
we ? You voted who Yoruba why are you lying
just Dey play! No worry, we re already regretting it! So it’s only igbos that reside in Lagos?
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by gammarays1: 3:57pm On May 09, 2023
There will be no rerun

Votes will be cancelled where voting frauds took place.

This will give us the true winner at the end of the exercise.

It'll take time but victory must be achieved.

God bless the people's president ♥️♥️

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by gammarays1: 3:58pm On May 09, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Stop trying to be clever by half, Tinubu won't get up to 2m votes if he contested under LP with no structure.As for Governorship election, most people voted Obi and not LP, moreover , most Obidient states like Anambra, Imo, Edo didnt hold Governorship election
Yes most bogus and fraudulent results will be cancelled and the true winner declared.

It may take time but it's certain.
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by ItooWorWor(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

Overturning will only happen in kuvukiland..
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by ItooWorWor(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2023
gammarays1:
There will be no rerun

Votes will be cancelled where voting frauds took place.

This will give us the true winner at the end of the exercise.

It'll take time but victory must be achieved.

God bless the people's president ♥️♥️

There will be no cancelled vote..
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by sreamsense: 4:32pm On May 09, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Why will Tinubu contest under structureless LP party in the first place when he waited patiently to develop his own AD to ACN to APC that is now largest in Africa? If Obi had patiently did the same thing to develop APGA, by now he will have structure to call his own instead of labouring in vain in another structureless party? What is the dividend of obi being in structureless party than defeat and labouring on vain? You expect Tinubu that has worked ahead of time to fall so low to level of Obi, it can't happen.

It will only remain a mere dream like Biafra expectation. Where governorship election held in Igbo land, how many governorship did labour win than only Abia despite the noise? Tinubu is your boss and president now, just buy your own aso ebi and meet us for celebration on may 29. Obi already lost to 3rd position, he is only waiting for another shameful court disgrace since he is a bad looser that must be taught lesson for future election

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by sreamsense: 4:36pm On May 09, 2023
DMerciful:
That's how you guys said Obi can't get upto 1 million votes yet he got the highest number of votes but was rigged out
What was he looking that he was rigged out ? Not even to 2nd position but far away 3rd position; you must be a comedian. What is the benefit of his 1 million votes according to you that can't secure him Aso rock key? Is that not labouring in vain and he is about to add money on vain for irrelevant court cases?
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by Freebills12: 4:40pm On May 09, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
sreamsense:

Where are the millions that prefer Obi? Those millions are not enough to carry him beyond 3rd position. Tinubu with more millions than him won convincingly across geopolitical zones in Nigeria. If rerun is to take place, Obi can't get beyond 2/3 of votes he got before, you can see the effect of eye opener during governorship election due to how his impact reduced drastically. I warned obi not to waste his money on court cases, but he wouldn't listen. If he loses the court case which is obvious will happen, he will put himself more for ridicule and will prevent people from voting him again in future because they known him now as Mr bad looser

After this rubbish you wrote, what did you call yourself? A sage or a fool? Buhari that contested for three times and failed for that three times still later won is not called a bad looser but Obi that went to an unknown party and squarely won the election is a bad looser!

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2023
sreamsense:

Why will Tinubu contest under structureless LP party in the first place when he waited patiently to develop his own AD to ACN to APC that is now largest in Africa? If Obi had patiently did the same thing to develop APGA, by now he will have structure to call his own instead of labouring in vain in another structureless party? What is the dividend of obi being in structureless party than defeat and labouring on vain? You expect Tinubu that has worked ahead of time to fall so low to level of Obi, it can't happen.

It will only remain a mere dream like Biafra expectation. Where governorship election held in Igbo land, how many governorship did labour win than only Abia despite the noise? Tinubu is your boss and president now, just buy your own aso ebi and meet us for celebration on may 29. Obi already lost to 3rd position, he is only waiting for another shameful court disgrace since he is a bad looser that must be taught lesson for future election
Lol,same tinubu that Obi defeated in his state Lagos?
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by baretalk: 7:38pm On May 09, 2023
farem:

So says one who doesn't know the poll result of his polling booth/ward.
This is just bare talk though
Obidients propangandists we hear you.
Re: What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun by baretalk: 7:39pm On May 09, 2023
udemzyudex:

You're a waste of time.
Zombidients.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Niger / Is Bishop Mathew Kuka Right About Boko Haram? / History: World War II In Photos: Axis Invasions And The Fall Of France (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.