Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources (34499 Views)

Why Are Players Going To Saudi Arabia? / PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia / Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Investorozay: 1:25pm On May 09, 2023
MetroLane:
Ronaldo went there, they named it Camel league.

Now Messi is going there, I wonder what they'll call it this time.

The people I'm talking about knows themselves.

Now Messi will join Ronaldo in wearing jalabiya to play against Walai Talai Fc....

400m to chase camels
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by vicfajeze: 1:25pm On May 09, 2023
Just a boy of yesterday earning billions,oluwa ma gbagbe mi oo
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Shalashaska: 1:25pm On May 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, these players are old and can no longer play for 90mins at the top...and Saudi Arabia is the new US/China for players at the end of their career. let them go and cashout as a retirement package.

funny, because they probably thought that CR7 was gonna score 100 goals per match and waltz around players in the Saudi league... i guess they think Mess-HE will score 200 goals then, lol!

Yeah. They expect a whole lot from the likes of Messi and Ronaldo. Forgetting that they are way passed their peak and wouldn't want to risk injury or worse.
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Postinor: 1:26pm On May 09, 2023
Ronaldo will always be better than messi
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Slynation(m): 1:26pm On May 09, 2023
Hehehehehe....I will rather not speak until it's a done deal tho!! But for now, everything is mere transfer speculation
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by mankan2k7(m): 1:26pm On May 09, 2023
A

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Akwaibomdude(m): 1:26pm On May 09, 2023
Good for them
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Femuel(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2023
Messi should just go and cashout at Alhilal he has more than earned it after two years there he can hang his boots.. i am blessed to witness both Cr7 and LM10 era.
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by H2ho(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2023
shocked shocked

after all.... grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Beverlyjean(f): 1:29pm On May 09, 2023
Messidiots ...after insulting Ronaldo....u still end up eating ur words .... u all laughed that he joined camel league ...now ur penalssi is heading there as no one wants him in Europe ... penalssi always looking up to Ronaldo

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by advanceDNA: 1:30pm On May 09, 2023
Easybet1:
Tired Goat

Goat bawo..

This one don turn to àsún
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by mariahAngel(f): 1:30pm On May 09, 2023
Femuel:
Messi should just go and cashout at Alhilal he has more than earned it after two years there he can hang his boots.. i am blessed to witness both Cr7 and LM10 era.

Al Hilal; sounds like one Tunisian club. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Antipob777(f): 1:30pm On May 09, 2023
Always copying and following Ronaldo. Jumping from one club to another.

No difference between Messi and Peter obi.

Messi betrayed Barca that gave him a time light.

Peter obi betrayed APGA and PDP that gave him a time light.

I spit on both Messi and Peter Obi.

Bloody betrayers

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Shalashaska: 1:30pm On May 09, 2023
mariahAngel:
Laslas, everyone has a price.

Minus me sha. 😌
I'm priceless.

Can you pay to watch Messi in the Arab league?
As in, can you follow their league throughout the season because of Messi?

Are you sure you're priceless? wink

The Arabs will pay handsomely to watch Messi in their league. As for me I can't watch that Arab league because it's too boring.
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Sergio101(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2023
mariahAngel:
Laslas, everyone has a price.

Minus me sha. 😌
I'm priceless.

Can you pay to watch Messi in the Arab league?
As in, can you follow their league throughout the season because of Messi?

Of course.

Trust what I can do for my Goat.

So much love the niggrr

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by 9jaRealist: 1:32pm On May 09, 2023
Shalashaska:
Very soon Ronaldo will leave Saudi, he hasn't given them the performance they want. Both Messi and Ronaldo are inching closer to retirement. It's better to go out on a high than flog a dead horse and go out frowning. Money isn't everything and besides Messi has made and will continue to make loads of it, on and off the pitch. He should consider retirement.

When the third (or even) fifth generation of Messis are living off Lionel’s earnings…
Remember that when your own progeny are scrambling around for ordinary school fees!

Messi and Ronaldo each already have a LEGACY that will outlive them…
Nothing they do now in football will change that (even Pele played in the NASL in his last days).

>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by shegzhkn: 1:33pm On May 09, 2023
Petrodollar sitting in the bank account with nothing to do with it, after all it was given to you on a platter.
I will do the same thing, MBS doing sport washing.
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by slowice(m): 1:34pm On May 09, 2023
According to them(they know themselves) Messi will be playing against walai talai fc soon grin

Be careful, what goes around comes around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Iretekhale(m): 1:34pm On May 09, 2023
Why is this dude always follow cr7 foot 🦶 around, can't him do his own stunts.
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Chinonye2022(m): 1:37pm On May 09, 2023
Fake news
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by bengdededeng(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2023
fraud grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by mariahAngel(f): 1:41pm On May 09, 2023
Sergio101:

Of course.

Trust what I can do for my Goat.

So much love the niggrr

Well, it won't be exciting playing with unfamiliar players, in an unfamiliar league. 😩

I'm quite sure Messi just wants to explore some few leagues, with the little time left in his football career.

It would've been exciting watching him play in the German league.
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Johnn74: 1:41pm On May 09, 2023
wink
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by FireUpNow(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2023
CR7 went there to play Messi's fans were trolling CR7. Now hat will be their defence when the midget gets there?
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by mariahAngel(f): 1:45pm On May 09, 2023
Shalashaska:

The Arabs will pay handsomely to watch Messi in their league. As for me I can't watch that Arab league because it's too boring.

Who else would watch their boring league if not them?
To watch Ligue1 sef na manage. 😃

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by AImiron: 1:45pm On May 09, 2023
Lmao
Fake news

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 09, 2023
Better grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by AImiron: 1:47pm On May 09, 2023
HonNL:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/messis-move-saudi-done-deal-095609047.html
fake news merchant. I don mark your moniker henceforth. Lmao I will come for you when he returns to Barcelona at the season. You dey quote Yahoo as your source, the thing Wey don spread on Twitter since yesterday, Not even Fab

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kash Ali Loses Boxing License Indefinitely After Biting Opponent (Photos) / Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian / Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.