Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources (34545 Views)

Why Are Players Going To Saudi Arabia? / PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia / Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Arbiter9(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2023
Shalashaska:

Very soon Ronaldo will leave Saudi, he hasn't given them the performance they want. Both Messi and Ronaldo are inching closer to retirement. It's better to go out on a high than flog a dead horse and go out frowning. Money isn't everything and besides Messi has made and will continue to make loads of it, on and off the pitch. He should consider retirement.

Interesting.
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by kings59: 1:47pm On May 09, 2023
These footballers are scammers. When they age, they move to a rich club.

C . Ronaldo, now Messi
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by AImiron: 1:48pm On May 09, 2023
Postinor:
Ronaldo will always be better than messi
in your wet dreams

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by AImiron: 1:49pm On May 09, 2023
kings59:

C . Ronaldo, now Messi

don't get carried it's mere rumor, he dey return to Barcelona, call me out if e no happen
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Shalashaska: 1:51pm On May 09, 2023
9jaRealist:

When the third (or even) fifth generation of Messis are living off Lionel’s earnings…
Remember that when your own progeny are scrambling around for ordinary school fees!

Messi and Ronaldo each already have a LEGACY that will outlive them…
Nothing they do now in football will change that (even Pele played in the NASL in his last days).

>

What are you saying about my progeny. Did you read my initial post? I said he has made and will continue to make loads of money off the field. Abi you need glasses
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by mariahAngel(f): 1:53pm On May 09, 2023
kings59:

C . Ronaldo, now Messi

They're not scammers, they're influencers.
They give life to dead leagues.
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by denzel231: 1:56pm On May 09, 2023
othermen:
At his age, Ronaldo was winning highest goal scorer in seria A and the biggest EPL club wanted him.
Messi has nothing to prove..at 35 he won d world cup, best player and all.. wetin Ronaldo do ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by BRIMBRAM: 1:58pm On May 09, 2023
MetroLane:
Ronaldo went there, they named it Camel league.

Now Messi is going there, I wonder what they'll call it this time.

The people I'm talking about knows themselves.

Now Messi will join Ronaldo in wearing jalabiya to play against Walai Talai Fc....

grin
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by kelvinovie25(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2023
Kilometres:
Lionel Messi is obsessed with C. Ronaldo.

Ronaldo left the Europe for him and went to the so called farmers league.

With all the bashing Ronaldo got, Messi still wants to go there? Is Qatar, UAE and American leagues not also lucrative? Must Messi go to the same Saudi Arabia?
Lol see how you reacting and bashing just because of a news without any source when you know it could all be for clouts chasing
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Codes151(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2023
he has always been after money sha
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Numerouno94(m): 2:03pm On May 09, 2023
othermen:
At his age, Ronaldo was winning highest goal scorer in seria A and the biggest EPL club wanted him.

At 35 Messi won his country the world cup "the highest ranked trophy in the game of soccer" and won the golden ball for a second time wit 7goals to his name and also scoring in all the stages(the only player to have done so in history) can u remind me wat Pendu did at 35 again?
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by BidenDTrounced: 2:03pm On May 09, 2023
Wawu!!! (@bolded)
Saudi Arabia's democracy really is working grin
Nigeria's democracy should be modelled after Saudi Arabia (I.e Saudi Arabia should be used as a template for Nigeria's development) grin grin

Both deals are being bankrolled by the Public Investment Fund (PIF), one of the world's biggest sovereign wealth funds with more than $620 billion in assets, the source said.

Jewlensky shoul ask Khashoggi for approval. grin

Jamal Khashoggi's murder: Saudi Leader Immune From Prosecution, US Tells Court
https://www.nairaland.com/7439285/jamal-khashoggis-murder-saudi-leader

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by BidenDTrounced: 2:05pm On May 09, 2023
BidenDTrounced:
Wawu!!! (@bolded)
Saudi Arabia's democracy really is working grin
Nigeria's democracy should be modelled after Saudi Arabia (I.e Saudi Arabia should be used as a template for Nigeria's development) grin grin

Both deals are being bankrolled by the Public Investment Fund (PIF), one of the world's biggest sovereign wealth funds with more than $620 billion in assets, the source said.

Jewlensky shoul ask Khashoggi for approval. grin

Jamal Khashoggi's murder: Saudi Leader Immune From Prosecution, US Tells Court
https://www.nairaland.com/7439285/jamal-khashoggis-murder-saudi-leader

BidenDTrounced:

Over the past few days, I've been preoccupied with liquidating our remaining assets in Canada and the US.
The economic world revolves around China (a democracy..lol grin)

In the coming days, if I'm permitted, I'll give you info on what African leaders are discussing... how they joke about the West and play the West.
For example, African leaders are suddenly asking themselves...why did NATO invade Libya to depose and kill Gaddafi but haven't invaded Myanmar to depose the millitary junta and restore democracy despite protests and calls for help from the citizens of Myanmar? Does that mean that a millitary govt is capable of protecting and respecting human rights? (Ask your democratic govt in Nigeria if your rights are protected and respected).
Gaddafi challenged the West by seeking a better Africa, a united Africa, an Africa where we would be emancipated from the shackles of Western hegemony...Gaddafi tried to introduce a system that'll address the economic disparity and inequality suffered by Africans. Gaddafi inherited a country that was the poorest in Africa and made it the most prosperous country on the African continent..what was Nigeria doing?

Just like Libya, the West had hoped they'll be able to depose Assad. He was supported by President Putin and he prevailed. The West sought to isolate Syria...it failed again..Syria was recently readmitted to the League of Arab states.
There really is no way you can't love President Putin.

I understand that the West is hurt and they'll throw tantrums (which includes acts of aggression)...we have to let them display...if they didn't, I wouldn't be convinced they were hurt...there's no fun in that.

V
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by just4fun(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2023
MetroLane:
Ronaldo went there, they named it Camel league.

Now Messi is going there, I wonder what they'll call it this time.

The people I'm talking about knows themselves.

Now Messi will join Ronaldo in wearing jalabiya to play against Walai Talai Fc....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Angelfrost(m): 2:16pm On May 09, 2023
Well... Ronaldo will be 'fleeing' the league then!

Hopefully Newcastle will sign Ororo! Let him play UCL while Messi amasses more money! tongue

Everyone wins... Except their fan boys! grin
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Teeklef(m): 2:17pm On May 09, 2023
laugh!!! it’s never a good thing to mock someone because you never know what may happen tomorrow. i was among those that mock WASIU that he’s playing in walai talai FC o😂😂😂
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Gerard28: 2:18pm On May 09, 2023
Rakonobobo:
Always following the real goat about

So did he go to Italy ?

Everytime una go dey talk from Nyansh
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Gerard28: 2:18pm On May 09, 2023
Teeklef:
laugh!!! it’s never a good thing to mock someone because you never know what may happen tomorrow. i was among those that mock WASIU that he’s playing in walai talai FC o😂😂😂

Messi is not going to Saudi.
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Fuckyoumod: 2:19pm On May 09, 2023
Emmastan291:
Messi has nothing else to prove.
He has achieved it all...
I would have loved him to return to Barcelona sentimentally but anywhere it goes I wish him the best....

Like for Lionel Messi and Share for Cristiano Ronaldo...Who is the GOAT
are still doing like and share for penaldo and the King 👑 goat 🐐?

Stop insulting Messi please.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by infogeneral: 2:19pm On May 09, 2023
Always follow the person wey sabi road!
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by AImiron: 2:20pm On May 09, 2023
Fab retweet this again

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Postinor: 2:20pm On May 09, 2023
AImiron:
in your wet dreams
dey play
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by fredoooooo: 2:21pm On May 09, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
what are these goats doing in Saudi Can any good thing come out of Arab football
Yes.. Money 💰 grin
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Lekan239(m): 2:25pm On May 09, 2023
GeneralPula:

His fans that were mocking Ronaldo then, I wonder what they’ll see now..
we will say Ronaldo was pain 439m dollar and Messi was paid 600m dollar
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by TheSuperX(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2023
It's all about the kids/ego
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by sonofElElyon: 2:27pm On May 09, 2023
Shalashaska:

Very soon Ronaldo will leave Saudi, he hasn't given them the performance they want. Both Messi and Ronaldo are inching closer to retirement. It's better to go out on a high than flog a dead horse and go out frowning. Money isn't everything and besides Messi has made and will continue to make loads of it, on and off the pitch. He should consider retirement.

Yet he's going to Saudi...
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by jaxxy(m): 2:28pm On May 09, 2023
As expected
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by soil4soil(m): 2:29pm On May 09, 2023
One of the reasons I like this guy is that, he will not say anything when you are attacking him, when PSG suspended him he didn't argue or say anything.

This now came out. PSG will be blaming themselves now.
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Ade1177: 2:29pm On May 09, 2023
Angelfrost:
Well... Ronaldo will be 'fleeing' the league then!

Hopefully Newcastle will sign Ororo! Let him play UCL while Messi amasses more money! tongue

Everyone wins... Except their fan boys! grin

Why you People like this na

I wish Ronaldo stays

The league will attract alot more players

Then the new el classico will be in Saudi

Messi vs Ronaldo again

The never ending banter

Till they retire

I was even hoping they play in the same club for their last days

I dream of a Messi assist to Ronaldo to score
They both do the suiiii together
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by sonofElElyon: 2:29pm On May 09, 2023
Rivalry continues between their fanatical fans, many of whom are on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua / Man Is In Tears After A Football Match (Photos) / Nigeria Is Worst Dressed Team In Beijing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.