Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources (34547 Views)

Why Are Players Going To Saudi Arabia? / PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia / Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Eriokanmi: 2:45pm On May 09, 2023
Rakonobobo:
Always following the real goat about
Don't mind him. Messi
fans no gree us hear word the day Ronaldo said he was leaving for Saudi. E no get name wey dem neva give am. They've failed to realise that, all these star players' interests in their carrears are whatever they make of it and not all the noise or fame everywhere. Na moni everyone dey find. I'm sure when Messi heard of the huge amount Ronaldo was making with less efforts , he'd be like...why can't I? I must move to Saudi someday too. See as the guy run go Saudi withiut the consent of his club manager grin

Then last time I checked, Dangote still dey find moni too.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by blaise26abj(m): 2:45pm On May 09, 2023
PSG knew that the tourism ambassador visit was a lie . Baba was negotiating contract to run and meet Ronaldo . Money is a big motivator . Ronaldo paved the way for him to have that contract . Ronaldo the trail blazer . Who would have thought to go to Saudi before Ronaldo ?
Messi see MONEYYY start dey play rubbish for PSG so he can go to join the party .🀣🀣🀣 Oloju kokoro midget !

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Teeklef(m): 2:48pm On May 09, 2023
Gerard28:

Messi is not going to Saudi.
i pray ooo….. my friends go too troll meπŸ˜‚
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by blaise26abj(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Don't mind him. Messi
fans no gree us hear word the day Ronaldo said he was leaving for Saudi. E no get name wey dem neva give am. They've failed to realise that, all these star players' interests in their carrears are whatever they make of it and not all the noise or fame everywhere. Na moni everyone dey find. I'm sure when Messi heard of the huge amount Ronaldo was making with less efforts , he'd be like...why can't I? I must move to Saudi someday too. See as the guy run go Saudi withiut the consent of his club manager grin

Then last time I checked, Dangote still dey find moni too.

Tony Elumelu and Otedola dey fight over money . Dem even dey grant interview on top sef .” E stab me for back o β€œ Money ehn 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Angelfrost(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2023
Ade1177:

Why you People like this na

I wish Ronaldo stays

The league will attract alot more players

Then the new el classico will be in Saudi

Messi vs Ronaldo again

The never ending banter

Till they retire

I was even hoping they play in the same club for their last days

I dream of a Messi assist to Ronaldo to score
They both do the suiiii together

Chief, that dream no go work o! cheesy

Ronaldo will definitely always head in the opposite direction! So just forget it!

In any case, man still wants to play UCL and make another attempt at another top trophy.
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by RemoveKebab: 3:01pm On May 09, 2023
MetroLane:
Ronaldo went there, they named it Camel league.

Now Messi is going there, I wonder what they'll call it this time.

The people I'm talking about knows themselves.

Now Messi will join Ronaldo in wearing jalabiya to play against Walai Talai Fc....
dude you got laughing out loud here....Walai talai FC grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by adams123: 3:03pm On May 09, 2023
I pray both Messi & Ronaldo accept Islam before leaving the country that homes the holy land(Mecca)
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by mywells: 3:04pm On May 09, 2023
When CR7 opens door others follow suites, CR7 is the best.
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by mywells: 3:06pm On May 09, 2023
blaise26abj:
PSG knew that the tourism ambassador visit was a lie . Baba was negotiating contract to run and meet Ronaldo . Money is a big motivator . Ronaldo paved the way for him to have that contract . Ronaldo the trail blazer . Who would have thought to go to Saudi before Ronaldo ?
Messi see MONEYYY start dey play rubbish for PSG so he can go to join the party .🀣🀣🀣 Oloju kokoro midget !
well done brother you're the best.
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by naijapikin2(m): 3:14pm On May 09, 2023
Ronaldo is going to newcastle, maybe messi will follow him o the EPL.
Small goat
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by FlawlessKarl: 3:15pm On May 09, 2023
Messi has debunked this news. It's fake
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by ojex004: 3:16pm On May 09, 2023
Copy copy
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Emola12(m): 3:19pm On May 09, 2023
Some people wey dey shout say NIGERIA league is better than Saudi Arabia own when Ronaldo wan join Dem mouh nah come see oo awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati APC members
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Chidolalar: 3:32pm On May 09, 2023
othermen:
At his age, Ronaldo was winning highest goal scorer in seria A and the biggest EPL club wanted him.

At penaldos age Messi won d biggest trophy in world football and the world cup golden ball plus other numerous awards. Something penaldo will only dream ofπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Treassured: 3:35pm On May 09, 2023
Copy Copy Smhhh.

This Dwarf literally can't do without CR7.

CR7 remains the Greatest Original Goat of all Time.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Kukutenla: 3:35pm On May 09, 2023
MetroLane:

Now Messi will join Ronaldo in wearing jalabiya to play against Walai Talai Fc....
But Messi was not booted out of his present team and hawked around Europe like gala before succumbing to a camel.
Messi is going there like a boss- man not an outcast.
The difference is clear wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Patrioticman007(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
what are these goats doing in Saudi Can any good thing come out of Arab football

It's a fact Arab don't sacrifice their mothers for ojuju rituals. That's a good thing.
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Chidolalar: 3:46pm On May 09, 2023
Postinor:
Ronaldo will always be better than messi

How can a local champion like penaldo be better than a 7 time ballon d'or winner and world champion like messi? That is d biggest lie and delusion that ever existπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by OmoOshodi(m): 3:56pm On May 09, 2023
Shalashaska:

Very soon Ronaldo will leave Saudi, he hasn't given them the performance they want. Both Messi and Ronaldo are inching closer to retirement. It's better to go out on a high than flog a dead horse and go out frowning. Money isn't everything and besides Messi has made and will continue to make loads of it, on and off the pitch. He should consider retirement.
poor man advising rich people that money is not everything.....this life no balance
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Gentlevip: 4:02pm On May 09, 2023
Is Arabia place of retirement of Stars?
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Postinor: 4:05pm On May 09, 2023
Chidolalar:

How can a local champion like penaldo be better than a 7 time ballon d'or winner and world champion like messi? That is d biggest lie and delusion that ever existπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
ronaldo will always be the greatest ever
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Ade1177: 4:08pm On May 09, 2023
Angelfrost:

Chief, that dream no go work o! cheesy

Ronaldo will definitely always head in the opposite direction! So just forget it!

In any case, man still wants to play UCL and make another attempt at another top trophy.

I don't think so

Ronaldo is done in top football

His era was when people dribble and play outside shot and cross the ball with precision for headers

Right now
Premier league is all about pressing and high press
And Striker marking and staying inside the box (good old days)

Guardiola and klopp has infected all other teams they all play the same( boring) pressing and high pressing game from the front

He will destabilise Newcastle

He should just remain in Saudi
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by AngelicBeing: 4:14pm On May 09, 2023
wink
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Chidolalar: 4:20pm On May 09, 2023
Postinor:
ronaldo will always be the greatest ever

Greatest ever in your delusion life and fellow penaldo delusion life.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Gameplay, stats, achievements all points to Messi being d real GOAT. Nobody comes close to Messi.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Dearlord(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2023
Messi na confirm follow follow copycat
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Abdulmumin412(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2023
othermen:
At his age, Ronaldo was winning highest goal scorer in seria A and the biggest EPL club wanted him.
Yes, that is why he won world cup at 35.
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Farid24224(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2023
soil4soil:
One of the reasons I like this guy is that, he will not say anything when you are attacking him, when PSG suspended him he didn't argue or say anything.

This now came out. PSG will be blaming themselves now.

Wetin him do for the club that will make them blame themselves πŸ™„
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Shalashaska: 4:46pm On May 09, 2023
OmoOshodi:
poor man advising rich people that money is not everything.....this life no balance

Your head no correct.
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2023
C47
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2023
MetroLane:

Lmao. Don't mind hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua / Man Is In Tears After A Football Match (Photos) / Nigeria Is Worst Dressed Team In Beijing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.