Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources (34544 Views)

Why Are Players Going To Saudi Arabia? / PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia / Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by geoworldedu: 5:24pm On May 09, 2023
othermen:
At his age, Ronaldo was winning highest goal scorer in seria A and the biggest EPL club wanted him.
At 20 Messi was winning Junior world cup and Olympic, Ronaldo was still playing 2 sure then. At 35 Messi won world cup, Ronaldo went trophyless. I want Messi to go and raape him in the Camels league as he did to him in La liga in those days grin
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by AssCraver: 5:40pm On May 09, 2023
So Messi is finally coming to play in the so called Camel league.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Watch Messi fans come here to tell u how beautiful the Saudi Arabian league is because Messi is coming to play there πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Messi fans are clowns 🀑

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by AssCraver: 5:41pm On May 09, 2023
I thought the camel league is for low level footballers?

What is ewu Kambia coming to do in a trashy Saudi Arabian league?
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by patrickcollins: 6:47pm On May 09, 2023
Shalashaska:

Very soon Ronaldo will leave Saudi, he hasn't given them the performance they want. Both Messi and Ronaldo are inching closer to retirement. It's better to go out on a high than flog a dead horse and go out frowning. Money isn't everything and besides Messi has made and will continue to make loads of it, on and off the pitch. He should consider retirement.
Money is everything is this case, once they retire the cash inflow reduces drastically, they have won everything, give all and broken numerous records, this is time to cash out.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by soil4soil(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2023
Farid24224:

Wetin him do for the club that will make them blame themselves πŸ™„

Blaming themselves in losing him because he could be one link for them to win Champion league they are looking for since.
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Chidolalar: 7:44pm On May 09, 2023
MetroLane:
Ronaldo went there, they named it Camel league.

Now Messi is going there, I wonder what they'll call it this time.

The people I'm talking about knows themselves.

Now Messi will join Ronaldo in wearing jalabiya to play against Walai Talai Fc....

Messi has Completed football by winning d world cup unlike penaldo that is a world cup flop and just a local champion
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by RPG2020(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2023
Who cares grin
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by AImiron: 7:54pm On May 09, 2023
AssCraver:
So Messi is finally coming to play in the so called Camel league.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Watch Messi fans come here to tell u how beautiful the Saudi Arabian league is because Messi is coming to play there πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Messi fans are clowns 🀑
oloriburuku dey waaank on fake news, mindless m0ron, programmed ediot. No be only camel league na antelope league
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:28pm On May 09, 2023
Number 1 GOAT
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Merisbankie(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2023
Lekan239:
we will say Ronaldo was pain 439m dollar and Messi was paid 600m dollar

He still richer in terms of networh tho

Ronaldo worth 650m Messi half of it
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Farid24224(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2023
soil4soil:

Blaming themselves in losing him because he could be one link for them to win Champion league they are looking for since.

Abeggi... Messi won't and can't help them win shiii!!
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by AssCraver: 12:09am On May 10, 2023
AImiron:
oloriburuku dey waaank on fake news, mindless m0ron, programmed ediot. No be only camel league na antelope league

Thunder without mercy kill ya bastard father and may herdsmen fucck your stupid mum to death. Idiat!!

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by AImiron: 12:10am On May 10, 2023
AssCraver:

Thunder without mercy kill ya bastard father and may herdsmen fucck your stupid mum to death. Idiat!!

hahaha orphan you just dey come online, night free browsing. I know life is hard for you since dangote truck kill your miserable and unfortunate parents. You'll be alright

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by AssCraver: 12:13am On May 10, 2023
AImiron:
hahaha orphan you just dey come online, night free browsing. I know life is hard for you since dangote truck kill your miserable and unfortunate parents. You'll be alright

Weyrey dey find person to exchange words with this night. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ I got work to do tomorrow. As for u, I know you’re jobless, so u can sleep here till morning πŸ˜‚

No time for ashawo pikins.

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by AImiron: 12:16am On May 10, 2023
AssCraver:

Weyrey dey find person to exchange words with this night. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ I got work to do tomorrow. As for u, I know you’re jobless, so u can sleep here till morning πŸ˜‚

No time for ashawo pikins.
I go one package for my side, I fit rekill your dead parents. Poor boy, I pray make okada break your leg tomorrow so you can be cripple for life. A crippled orphan

Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Goldencheese(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2023
Emmastan291:
Messi has nothing else to prove.
He has achieved it all...
I would have loved him to return to Barcelona sentimentally but anywhere He goes I wish him the best....

Like for Lionel Messi and Share for Cristiano Ronaldo...Who is the GOAT

I agree with you. He has nothing to prove. But let him enjoy, abeg. He deserves it. grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Abioladoks: 10:42am On May 10, 2023
Kilometres:
Lionel Messi is obsessed with C. Ronaldo.

Ronaldo left the Europe for him, and went to the so called farmers league.

With all the bashing Ronaldo got, Messi still wants to go there? Is Qatar, UAE and American leagues not also lucrative? Must Messi go to the same Saudi Arabia?

MONEY SPEAKING
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by ViceGovernor: 12:22pm On May 10, 2023
slivertongue:
GOAT 1
No🀨 GOAT 2
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by HeartFeltTales: 1:52pm On May 10, 2023
Messi is an amazing human and I know he will thrive wherever her goes.
Re: Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources by Goldenpen82: 2:06pm On May 10, 2023
HonNL:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/messis-move-saudi-done-deal-095609047.html

Football lovers, here's a legit opportunity to earn rBIV crypto, by swiping and flipping cards for matches. The catch here is that it's completely free! Just follow this link to register https://swip.pe/6mptRPfg0f, you'll be given free 20 swipes to start earning with. My link comes with special offer - 20 swipes + free rBIV token. You need a link or code to register, so use this!

The total supply of token on this project is low, build your own clan before its too late. https://swip.pe/6mptRPfg0f
Use your free 20 swipes everyday to accumulate more coins the event is about to endπŸš€πŸš€

rBiv (reserved BIV Token) is a free - to - play - to - earn reserved token. There are only 89 million rBIV available and they are preserved in the rBIV treasury.

This treasury will deliver rBIV to you whenever you have a correct swipe, get a reward or bonus (which ,eans you have successfully created a new Block on Betiverse)

Your rBIV will be converted to BIV (the native token of Betiverse blockchain), which will be generated and offered to the public at the Age of Gold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua / Man Is In Tears After A Football Match (Photos) / Nigeria Is Worst Dressed Team In Beijing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.