Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? (19808 Views)

What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by bigdammyj: 3:21pm On May 09, 2023
4x

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by naijapikin2(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2023
Three of course.

Thank God for the privilege

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Kubin: 3:21pm On May 09, 2023
Is like nothing left to post again,I have some story to share but I don't know how to push it to front page.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by gbolswag(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2023
The week I collect salary I eat three to four times....but after that week I eat twice a day....only if my girlfriend is around or I go to weddings I eat more

5 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by isabi2lof: 3:22pm On May 09, 2023
2 or 3 times it depends
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Emola12(m): 3:22pm On May 09, 2023
My own nah 1-0-0 every blessed day buh miracle no dey tire Jesus sha
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Enddy50ty(m): 3:22pm On May 09, 2023
Okay
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:23pm On May 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Ain't no niggar of food

Just give me smoke and alcohol due to the nature of my work

The life of a keyboard warrior ain't easy

Where you go since agba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Nobleou(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2023
I no d count am but anytime i d hungry and food de, na to chop but if e no de life still continew

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by BigDawsNet: 3:24pm On May 09, 2023
2 most times

3 if I'm really hungry

If I'm super busy, once
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by kkins25(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2023
Coffe in the morning
two proper meals. sometimes once. depends on my mood

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by gorgeousnogo(f): 3:25pm On May 09, 2023
Once on weekdays (I eat when I get home from work)

Weekends ( if I am at home throughout, I eat as much as the available food. But mostly twice, afternoon and evening)

It’s well sha

….

I look forward to when I will be so rich, so I can eat as much as I like and stock my home and fridge with food

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Risingblue008(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2023
God bless me,
I can eat at anytime,
So I can't say,
With my wife and 2kids,
I can eat once in a day,
But for my wife and kids,
I thinks I don't know also,
But na God dey carry man,
No be okada man
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by naijaboy756: 3:26pm On May 09, 2023
1-1-1-1 before this satanic party took over power

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Jokerman(m): 3:26pm On May 09, 2023
Twice
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Justiceleague1: 3:26pm On May 09, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Georgejeez: 3:27pm On May 09, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed y should you be asking this kind of question , just why , why cry cry , wetin I do you na ?
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Lionelbhass(m): 3:28pm On May 09, 2023
Real nigga nor get time to count how many times e dey chop 😌

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 09, 2023
I try to eat before I start to work else I might forget till it's late. So maybe once or twice. Maybe some little snacks in-between. We eat to live and not live to eat.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by seunny4lif(m): 3:31pm On May 09, 2023
Depending on my mood
Sometimes 2 times a day but most times it’s once in a day.
But then I make it up with small chops grin grin, the time I eat small chops, belle don full like Kilode grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Uniqueteco77: 3:33pm On May 09, 2023
Indigestion is killing me, I can't eat more than once in a day please help my health

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by FireUpNow(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2023
2ice mostly but don't go to bed hungry. Thanks to God almighty for his provision of my daily bread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Omoapena(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2023
101 oo
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by papagiddy(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2023
Am always in fasting mode... even when am not fasting, am alway careful to eat anything...mostly eat twice daily lunch and dinner

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by davidtemi(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2023
The least times I eat in a day is 3x. But my wife dey complain say Nigeria does not allow dat anylonger😭

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Starhearts: 3:35pm On May 09, 2023
Diligent1:
I eat 3 times daily except if I don't have any money on me that is when I eat less than that.
I wake up 4:30am everyday, do the house chores prepare the children and myself for work and immediately I get back from work, I checked the children activities for the day and also do some domestic work before I sleep around 11:00pm so I use food to energise myself.

Hope u will be a diligent house wife
Hope u sabi cook 🍳 sha
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by abobote: 3:37pm On May 09, 2023
3 times, at times 4
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Angrygoat: 3:43pm On May 09, 2023
Your weight,body analog or digital scale should tell u that. If u weigh less than 60. U r on a disease
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by captainamiedi1: 3:44pm On May 09, 2023
twice then fruits for supper
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by adeoyekay(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2023
gbolswag:
The week I collect salary I eat three to four times....but after that week I eat twice a day....only if my girlfriend is around or I go to weddings I eat more
This is also applicable to me, the first week I collect my salary I eat well after that week anything comes
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Rubbiish(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2023
Slaysor:
I eat six to eight times a day,my workout session will kill most humans. So I must eat well to regain energy. What I eat in a day mostly are moi moi,egg,pap and milk,oats,rice and vegetables,potato and vegetables.
My workout session include 300 press up,200 squat,25mins jogging,5mins intense run,100 sit ups,100 bench press,100 squat jump...
Why this kind of intense workout, are u an athlete?
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Nwaotu10(m): 3:47pm On May 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Ain't no niggar of food

Just give me smoke and alcohol due to the nature of my work

The life of a keyboard warrior ain't easy

I was in a secluded apartment in the snowy and Rocky region of st Petersburg Russia on a work assignment Dressed in a black hoodie with a steaming cup of coffee ☕️ every morning
But something came up and I have to return back to Benin city
Travelling down cost about 10k dolls to reunite with my family

If you know who help me out with the money then you must be a real niggar

Teach me work na grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? / Favorite Chocolate Bar! / How I Made Bitter Leaf Soup (ofe Onugbu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.