Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? (19859 Views)

What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? / How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Emeka71(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2023
Diligent1:
I eat 3 times daily except if I don't have any money on me that is when I eat less than that.
I wake up 4:30am everyday, do the house chores prepare the children and myself for work and immediately I get back from work, I checked the children activities for the day and also do some domestic work before I sleep around 11:00pm so I use food to energise myself.
Sometimes I eat 3 or 2 or even 4 times depending on the availability of the food and the want to eat.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by randymirrors(f): 7:18pm On May 09, 2023
Slaysor:

Lol ...I am not doing it to look good,at least that is not my main goal. I enjoy it that is why I do it.

It's good to do things out of passion. Weldone.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Enemyofpeace: 7:25pm On May 09, 2023
Tiri times ti o ja leti. Allahmudilahi!
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Emyemyberry(m): 7:29pm On May 09, 2023
Week days 0-0-1
Weekends 1-1-1-1-1-1
Work makes me loss appetite
I will have cooked food and still leave it
Idleness or been at home makes me eat intermittently
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by kabanayol9(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2023
blacksam01:
..for me, it two times and it is a combination of economic reason and not wanting to get fat...

lets know how mny times ypu eat in a day and why....
Plenty times0-0-0.
Sometimes if GOD do miracle maybe once in a day.

No be small thing, no be sere sere.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by kabanayol9(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
If you know that you eat once a day, don't go and fight because your battery remains only one bar

Run 🏃 from all forms of wahala
I dey tell you.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by 0neal(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

I have been eating twice in a day for the past 33 years

First meal around 11am and second meal around 6pm

This is top notch discipline
I hail you Sir 🙌

I guess you must be fit with no pot belly 🤭
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2023
0neal:

This is top notch discipline
I hail you Sir 🙌

I guess you must be fit with no pot belly 🤭

I take just 2 bottles of Gulder every Friday night

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by udede(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2023
Slaysor:
I eat six to eight times a day,my workout session will kill most humans. So I must eat well to regain energy. What I eat in a day mostly are moi moi,egg,pap and milk,oats,rice and vegetables,potato and vegetables.
My workout session include 300 press up,200 squat,25mins jogging,5mins intense run,100 sit ups,100 bench press,100 squat jump...
so what do we do with all these

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2023
Twice in a day but if I don dey in the other world na frequent eating ooosmiley
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Morris101686(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2023
Give me one size jumbo of colos I am fulfilled for the day.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Albertone(m): 9:03pm On May 09, 2023
Slaysor:
I eat six to eight times a day,my workout session will kill most humans. So I must eat well to regain energy. What I eat in a day mostly are moi moi,egg,pap and milk,oats,rice and vegetables,potato and vegetables.
My workout session include 300 press up,200 squat,25mins jogging,5mins intense run,100 sit ups,100 bench press,100 squat jump...

100 reps of bench presses of which weight?
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Edipet(m): 9:22pm On May 09, 2023
AImiron:
Standard 3 times in a day
Atimes more than that, depends on my mood for the day, but at least 3 square meal no dey shake cos I no dey play with my stomach
buy tomorrow dinner for me please. Ask for my account number. Thanks
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by chatinent: 9:45pm On May 09, 2023
So these people dey see food chop everyday.

Omo I feel betrayed🤦

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Draggun(m): 10:16pm On May 09, 2023
Omo it depends oh. Sometimes once, twice or thrice. There are times i would sleep on empty stomach for a day or two due to sapa.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by seanwilliam(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2023
Slaysor:
if you do these everyday , what kind of job do you do ?

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Treassured: 11:22pm On May 09, 2023
blacksam01:
..for me, it two times and it is a combination of economic reason and not wanting to get fat...

Me too, Two times daily but not for Economic Reason But not wanting to get Fat. I hardly have time to Work Out these days.

I have more than Enough Foods to Eat but I usually deliberately Starve my myself because of not wanting to get Fat. Urgggh It Hurts😭

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Sleekfingers: 11:59pm On May 09, 2023
blacksam01:

Point of correction. You can eat 8 times in a day . That won't make you fat. If you eat lightly and rightly. Not all those carbohydrate food most Nigerians eat.
I eat about 4- 5 times daily . Mostly vegetables , seafood and white meats. I started doing that late last year. Kinda following japanese and indians ways of eating. Coupled with some religion eating habit , especially Hinduism, Buddhism and Sikhism.

But that doesn't stop me from eating my Amala and gbegiri and Ewedu, tuwo for igbosere for Lagos Island and seafood okra soup sometimes oooo....
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by KnowledgeIsVast(m): 12:32am On May 10, 2023
Honestly, At times twice and there are days I barely have Enough to eat
Alhamdulilah because some don’t even have anything to eat grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by bezimo(m): 3:05am On May 10, 2023
I have more than eneough to eat but I eat once a day in the evening after i am home from work..I live a fasted life!
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by CaptainRogers(m): 3:08am On May 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Ain't no niggar of food

Just give me smoke and alcohol due to the nature of my work

The life of a keyboard warrior ain't easy

I was in a secluded apartment in the snowy and Rocky region of st Petersburg Russia on a work assignment Dressed in a black hoodie with a steaming cup of coffee ☕️ every morning
But something came up and I have to return back to Benin city
Travelling down cost about 10k dolls to reunite with my family

If you know who help me out with the money then you must be a real niggar
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Nobody: 4:14am On May 10, 2023
ShaqFu:
111 or 101 it's a must I must eat breakfast ...
I'm really trying to adopt this but mostly works on my workout days... Late breakfast like 30 mins to 1hr after working out. Breakfast if very important tho
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by 4Shakes(m): 5:42am On May 10, 2023
Eat once now and going thinner
Waiting for my miracle
BigDawsNet:
2 most times

3 if I'm really hungry

If I'm super busy, once
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by BigDawsNet: 6:07am On May 10, 2023
4Shakes:
Eat once now and going thinner
Waiting for my miracle

You wanna drop weights?
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by faithfull18(f): 7:43am On May 10, 2023
I don't count😉
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Spain007(m): 7:46am On May 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Ain't no niggar of food

Just give me smoke and alcohol due to the nature of my work

The life of a keyboard warrior ain't easy

I was in a secluded apartment in the snowy and Rocky region of st Petersburg Russia on a work assignment Dressed in a black hoodie with a steaming cup of coffee ☕️ every morning
But something came up and I have to return back to Benin city
Travelling down cost about 10k dolls to reunite with my family

If you know who help me out with the money then you must be a real niggar

PUTIN helped you ...
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Anonymoususher: 8:27am On May 10, 2023
Any time I feel hungry I eat but these days I am adding too much and have reduced the rate I eat.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Hotwest: 8:43am On May 10, 2023
Half a day
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Kayclite: 10:23am On May 10, 2023
Twice.

Fruits and vegetable - Morning

Variety - Evening
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Glowqueen3(f): 2:27pm On May 10, 2023
Twice,that is what l can afford for now.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by aysha1245: 9:02pm On May 10, 2023
Breakfast: Greek yogurt with fresh fruit and a sprinkle of granola or oats, or scrambled eggs with whole grain toast and sliced avocado.

Snack: Apple slices with almond butter, or carrots and hummus.

Lunch: Grilled chicken or tofu with roasted vegetables and quinoa, or a salad with mixed greens, grilled chicken, and a variety of colorful veggies.

Snack: Trail mix with nuts, seeds, and dried fruit, or a smoothie with spinach, frozen fruit, and Greek yogurt.

Dinner: Grilled fish or tempeh with roasted sweet potatoes and broccoli, or a stir-fry with brown rice, lean protein, and lots of veggies.

Remember, a healthy diet is all about balance and variety. Aim to incorporate a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats into your meals and snacks throughout the day.
Exercise is a must-have to make yourself fit.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Uniqueteco77: 5:48am On May 11, 2023
nedekid:

Try to setup after eating. Make sure atleast it is 2 hrs before lying down.
Thanks so much

Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? / Favorite Chocolate Bar! / How I Made Bitter Leaf Soup (ofe Onugbu)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59