Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? (19831 Views)

What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by nedekid: 5:19pm On May 09, 2023
As the belle moves me.
Yesterday, 4 times.
1.Cornflakes,
2.bread, eggs and moi moi,
3.Amala with gbegiri an ewedu
4.shawarma

Today, 2 so far, and I have closed belle for the day.
1. Indomie
2. Amala with gbegiri and ewedu, catfish tail section.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Ain't no niggar of food

Just give me smoke and alcohol due to the nature of my work

The life of a keyboard warrior ain't easy

I was in a secluded apartment in the snowy and Rocky region of st Petersburg Russia on a work assignment Dressed in a black hoodie with a steaming cup of coffee ☕️ every morning
But something came up and I have to return back to Benin city
Travelling down cost about 10k dolls to reunite with my family

If you know who help me out with the money then you must be a real niggar

Putin,kabaka,hushpupi,oshiomole
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by tnerro1(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2023
I no dey count, but the way I dey chop small small, e fit reach 15
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Slaysor: 5:24pm On May 09, 2023
randymirrors:

Kill yourself cos you want to look good? Fake life.
Lol ...I am not doing it to look good,at least that is not my main goal. I enjoy it that is why I do it.

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by nedekid: 5:25pm On May 09, 2023
Uniqueteco77:
Indigestion is killing me, I can't eat more than once in a day please help my health
Try to setup after eating. Make sure atleast it is 2 hrs before lying down.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Slaysor: 5:25pm On May 09, 2023
azpekuliar:

How often in a week do you do these sessions?
Everyday,but I do less on Sundays. I am already use to it. I started my fitness journey since 2019
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Donyenye: 5:26pm On May 09, 2023
3 times
But if am too busy I eat two (2) times
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:27pm On May 09, 2023
Diligent1:
I eat 3 times daily except if I don't have any money on me that is when I eat less than that.
I wake up 4:30am everyday, do the house chores prepare the children and myself for work and immediately I get back from work, I checked the children activities for the day and also do some domestic work before I sleep around 11:00pm so I use food to energise myself.
And what’s your weight please?
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Smartguyboy(m): 5:27pm On May 09, 2023
I eat whenever I am hungry 😋
Sometimes I force myself to eat
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Slaysor: 5:29pm On May 09, 2023
Egypt209:

You'll have simply get a bursty chic, take good care of her and she'll ride you those stress everyday for half of that combined amount.
Think about it!
Bro the benefits is worth every effort. I don't remember getting sick,my body is well built like I have a very intimidating structure.
The rock and other body builders get girls wey dey service dem but they still go to the gym.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Ain't no niggar of food

Just give me smoke and alcohol due to the nature of my work

The life of a keyboard warrior ain't easy

I was in a secluded apartment in the snowy and Rocky region of st Petersburg Russia on a work assignment Dressed in a black hoodie with a steaming cup of coffee ☕️ every morning
But something came up and I have to return back to Benin city
Travelling down cost about 10k dolls to reunite with my family

If you know who help me out with the money then you must be a real niggar
Heard you went to jail bro
Something tells me it’s true. St. Petersburg no get network?
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Uchedizzy(f): 5:32pm On May 09, 2023
As much food as possible
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by EnterpriseMan: 5:37pm On May 09, 2023
2 or 3 and sometimes once. Sometimes i literally forget to eat until it evening already. something light in the morning if i remember, heavy at noon and snacks and soda or cereal in the evening or something heavy if i workout.

And sometimes just fruits at night
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by coputa(m): 5:44pm On May 09, 2023
Eating food has no time frame,food is meant to be eaten whenever one feel like, not necessarily when you are hungry.I eat anytime i feel like, even at midnight.

Eating time is only regulated for children as a form of discipline and not for an adult.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Diligent1(f): 5:45pm On May 09, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
And what’s your weight please?
Just normal weight
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by UYEMDO35(m): 5:50pm On May 09, 2023
1-0-1
Hungry wan finish man like mad, sometimes I would just keep quiet and endure till when d food is ready and I can't ask for it
Omo! That's why I want to get a job as soon as possible to lve the comfort zone of my parent and start up something for myself at least I would be able to feed my stomach with lot of food.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:51pm On May 09, 2023
It depends how many times i smoke. I'm out of fvckin control grin But still fit tho
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:55pm On May 09, 2023
Diligent1:

Just normal weight
Is there really a standard for‘normal weight’.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:58pm On May 09, 2023
Way back I would always eat 3times daily. Recently adjusted to twice daily, and I’m already further readjusting to once daily. Though I take smoothie in the morning.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by LongLife4all: 5:58pm On May 09, 2023
Not more than twice. Some days less, like once.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2023
UYEMDO35:
1-0-1
Hungry wan finish man like mad, something I would just keep quiet and endure till when d food is ready and I can't ask for it
Omo! That's why I want to get a job as soon as possible to lve the comfort zone of my parent and start up something for myself at least I would be able to feed my stomach with lot of food.
And 1 0 1 for isn’t enough
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Hausa(m): 6:00pm On May 09, 2023
Slaysor:
I eat six to eight times a day,my workout session will kill most humans. So I must eat well to regain energy. What I eat in a day mostly are moi moi,egg,pap and milk,oats,rice and vegetables,potato and vegetables.
My workout session include 300 press up,200 squat,25mins jogging,5mins intense run,100 sit ups,100 bench press,100 squat jump...
Fantastic.
Any particular goal or just good ol' keeping fit?
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by UYEMDO35(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
And 1 0 1 for isn’t enough
Not at all, sir.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by gbolswag(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2023
adeoyekay:
This is also applicable to me, the first week I collect my salary I eat well after that week anything comes
that's how we roll
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Chykes403: 6:34pm On May 09, 2023
four times grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Dshocker(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2023
Diligent1:
I eat 3 times daily except if I don't have any money on me that is when I eat less than that.
I wake up 4:30am everyday, do the house chores prepare the children and myself for work and immediately I get back from work, I checked the children activities for the day and also do some domestic work before I sleep around 11:00pm so I use food to energise myself.

I can tell your body size
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by placeofallure(f): 6:46pm On May 09, 2023
Mostly twice. I'm not a breakfast person. People around me have complained severally that I shouldn't skip breakfast if anything cause it's the most important meal of the day, but I can't seem to adjust. At times, I take lunch and just do something very light in the evening because of overweight.

The problem is I don't eat. My meal is typically the size of what a seven-year old will eat but I keep blowing up everyday. O ga o! Some people are lucky!
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Slaysor: 6:55pm On May 09, 2023
Hausa:
Fantastic.
Any particular goal or just good ol' keeping fit?
I want to keep fit and also have a dream of fighting in the UFC, but anyway I enjoy it a lot and look forward to it everyday. I have been doing this for like four years now. Do you workout?
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by ukaface(f): 7:05pm On May 09, 2023
3 square meal most of the time
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Umunwa005: 7:12pm On May 09, 2023
I eat only when I have sex
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by vickydevoka(m): 7:12pm On May 09, 2023
blacksam01:
..for me, it two times and it is a combination of economic reason and not wanting to get fat...

lets know how mny times ypu eat in a day and why....
May God help me , I turn orobo, I eat 4 to 5 times plus drinks. I too like enjoyment
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 09, 2023
Slaysor:
I eat six to eight times a day,my workout session will kill most humans. So I must eat well to regain energy. What I eat in a day mostly are moi moi,egg,pap and milk,oats,rice and vegetables,potato and vegetables.
My workout session include 300 press up,200 squat,25mins jogging,5mins intense run,100 sit ups,100 bench press,100 squat jump...

How come I have not seen you at the Olympics?

Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? / Favorite Chocolate Bar! / How I Made Bitter Leaf Soup (ofe Onugbu)