Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor (49147 Views)

Rivers: Supreme Court Re-affirms Gov Fubara (PDP), Dismisses Cole's Petition / 2022: Supreme Court Affirms Ademola Adeleke As PDP Governorship Candidate / Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by AImiron: 4:47pm On May 09, 2023
blacknp:
Same goes for Peter Obi.
Ogun fe pa eyin bots Yi ni, what's my own with Obi. One more mention Awon Obi e ma Fi oju sunkun e
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by deyplay: 4:49pm On May 09, 2023
Tareq1105:

I never said Oyetola would win in court.

Experience have shown that it's always difficult for a petitioner to defeat the winner. The petitioner would have to prove beyond all reasonable doubt. This is huge and tasking before the judges would agree with you.
Let me remind you few cases to counter your submissions sir.

1. Imo state governor was already ruling for 6 months yet was sacked.
2. Anambra governor ruled for 3 and half years yet was sacked.

These are just few cases of elected and sworn in officials that don't have criminal cases against them. BAT has not yet been sworn in, has criminal, perjury and drug related cases against him and was not duly elected according to electoral laws and practices.

Different scenarios my friend.!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by deyplay: 4:51pm On May 09, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
ok ooo shebi we gather de... U think supreme Court or tribunal ll listen to the junks Obi team of lawyers put out as petition... From nonsense allegations of drugs to stupid Abuja 25 percent??
You call it junk without any constitutional decree to back it up, I call it facts as there are constitutional provisions for each of the charges levied against him.
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by fergie001: 4:51pm On May 09, 2023
garfield1:

Thats why I wanted adeleke to win.but agim must know that irev is not where inec transmit results to
The judgement might be in more plain terms.

When the full judgement comes out, we all look at it again.
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:52pm On May 09, 2023
deyplay:
You call it junk without any constitutional decree to back it up, I call it facts as there are constitutional provisions for each of the charges levied against him.
they are junks spread by ignorant obidients... Abuja is 37 state hence not compulsory for any one to even win or get 25 percent in Abuja except u are saying Abuja residents are special than Lagos or Kano...
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by deyplay: 4:54pm On May 09, 2023
Segzy19:
It's a game....
Adeleke may or will likely join APC.... No be Naija politics again?

But then this judgement is a good precedent for Tinubu Vs Obi as the same pattern will be used in favour of Tinubu....

Na only the wise ones will understand this import of this judgement.... I obidients know, they should be already sad by now....but they will masturbate themselves on this Adeleke judgement
Story for the gods! Was there a bvas or IREV malfunction with this governorship election. Were not all results transmitted in real time? Dey play o
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by Levels1(m): 4:54pm On May 09, 2023
onuman:

In the bolded where you asked what is the population of Obi's region to make him think he can win to be president of Nigeria; your question makes you stink. Ethnic bigotry guides your choice of who can preside over Nigeria.
You deserve no more response.
What if the Niger Delta region say you are not of their Ethnic group and therefore don't deserve a share of the proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the region?

Your father is stink.

For the fact that we chat on faceless platform doesn't make us mate.

You accord same respect you give him to me as well.

You are certainly untrained child who's privilege to assess Android.

When I see you supporting Obituary, I knew you are untrained kid
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by deyplay: 4:57pm On May 09, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
they are junks spread by ignorant obidients... Abuja is 37 state hence not compulsory for any one to even win or get 25 percent in Abuja except u are saying Abuja residents are special than Lagos or Kano...
Immediately, you said Abuja is a 37th state in Nigeria, I have to stop engaging you further, since you can't decipher the difference between 36 states and FCT(no governor) as is in the constitution. I would not waste my quotes on you again. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by shortgun(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2023
All these Tinubu boys sef.
Before today they were all saying that Adeleke will lose the court case,
Tinubu is a master strategist who won't let APC lose...yeyeye

Today they have moved the goal post to "Osun was sacrificed so that Tinubu will win"........yeyeye

It will soon clear in you people's eye.
In this case the supreme court recognised the use of BVAS and irev, the court recognised INEC guidelines as a requirement
for conducting elections which INEC didn't follow in the sham they called election.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2023
deyplay:
Immediately, you said Abuja is a 37th state in Nigeria, I have to stop engaging you further, since you can't decipher the difference between 36 states and FCT(no governor) as is in the constitution. I would not waste my quotes on you again. Thanks
you don't have to cos u are just myopic and ignorant too... Get ur constitution and read and stop constitutin nuisance online
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by BluntCrazeMan: 5:00pm On May 09, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
Bro..

Please, is there anywhere I can get the CTC of the SC Judgement.??
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by ItooWorWor(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2023
shortgun:
All these Tinubu boys sef.
Before today they were all saying that Adeleke will lose the court case,
Tinubu is a master strategist who won't let APC lose...yeyeye

Today they have moved the goal post to "Osun was sacrificed so that Tinubu will win"........yeyeye

It will soon clear in you people's eye.
In this case the supreme court recognised the use of BVAS and irev, the court recognised INEC guidelines as a requirement
for conducting elections which INEC didn't follow in the sham they called election.

RantHQ cheesy
The Supreme court consider BVAS the primary source. Now tell me how you gonna leapfrog the BVAS to IREV?
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by shortgun(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2023
deyplay:
If you ask him what the 2/3 of 37 states is, he will become deaf and dumb grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by tesppidd: 5:03pm On May 09, 2023
AImiron:
what's my own with Obi abi weyreh dey your head ni.. How Osun matter take enter Obi, ofe shoriburuku , You better nurse your pain in private make I add join for you
your father!

Did I call your name?
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by Pristine664: 5:05pm On May 09, 2023
Ofunaofu:

nothing is being sacrificed here.

APC will be send packing from aso rock by the appeal court then reaffirmed by the supreme court on 25% FCT issue.

mark it somewhere

cheesy grin

You are a clown. cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by AImiron: 5:08pm On May 09, 2023
tesppidd:
your father!

Did I call your name?
your mama, why you mention me abi you get dementia oloribu
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by Pristine664: 5:09pm On May 09, 2023
okuta007:

that was why they wiped it clean for the governorship election - fact

but, that 25% FCT - jisos - that one will hold TULUMBU blokkos grin

That 25% is the weakest of all the petitions. grin

cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by Uchesis: 5:13pm On May 09, 2023
Manny21:
I was 100% sure this would happen. The Supreme Court will trade a rook (Adeleke) for the queen (Tinubu). Nigeria is a game of chess.
You are wise

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by Kukutenla: 5:14pm On May 09, 2023
garfield1:

It is the same thing because he won on all inec platforms
It's not
The results were not uploaded to iRev
It was Oluwole result
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by Ofunaofu: 5:15pm On May 09, 2023
Pristine664:

cheesy grin

You are a clown. cheesy

You can call me whenever you like

But I am stating the obvious
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by Uchesis: 5:16pm On May 09, 2023
naijaboy756:
cheesy cheesy
If Oyetola had won, Tinubu winning will be controversial........
Sense will not keep me
wink wink wink
Congratulations to the dancing Governor
sense will not kill you my broda. You sabi the game
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by Virus20: 5:18pm On May 09, 2023
Hi family,
I am a graduate of English and Literary studies,I can teach both subjects flawlessly,I will be elated if anyone can link me with a good teaching job,I am willing to relocate if there is accommodation till I am able to get my personal accommodation,I presently reside in Warri.Here is my WhatsApp number 08145848829.
(
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by fergie001: 5:19pm On May 09, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Bro..
Please, is there anywhere I can get the CTC of the SC Judgement.??
It will be out latest next week.
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by Jostoman: 5:24pm On May 09, 2023
muykem:
Sacrifice for president election petition and bad precedent for opposition party.
there is nothing like sacrifice there the presidential Case is totally different.
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by 3pointsagree: 5:35pm On May 09, 2023
Let's dance now
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by pavoda: 5:36pm On May 09, 2023
Finally your have your answer
victorsola:
read . There is nothing like Supreme Court for this kind of case . Go check the new electoral act .
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by mankan2k7(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2023
Not until we start to punish some of our judges, we may be heading to a doom.
The election tribunal gave a contrary judgement. Does it mean they are corrupt, incompetent or simply bias.

Are they not suppose to be sent back for a refresher courses.

Imagine 2 teachers giving different answers to one equation. It shows that one is competent while d other is not.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by okuta007: 5:46pm On May 09, 2023
Pristine664:

That 25% is the weakest of all the petitions. grin

cheesy

you may be surprised- that will be the biggest elephant in the room

listen to Aondokaa below grin

If you do not have data - please watch 3:00 mins - 4:00 min ONLY

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43_mR6Z9-3w
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by BluntCrazeMan: 5:47pm On May 09, 2023
fergie001:
Inyang Okoro, Mohammed Lawal Garba, Adamu Jauro, Tijjani Abubakar, Emmanuel Akomaye Agim JJSC (Judgement unanimous)

Agim prepared the lead judgement:

All five grounds resolved in favour of the Respondent, Appeal hereby dismissed.

This SC Judgement established some things..

Forensic Analysis by experts are very very useful..
And not to be seen as “Concocted”.

And then...
Transmission is Totally Different From TRANSPORTATION..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by BluntCrazeMan: 5:49pm On May 09, 2023
Throwback:

They are busy rejoicing knowing same affirmation is set for Tinubu's victory.

No way for any mandate thief that lost election.
This particular judgement just paved way for Peter Obi..
Re: Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor by BluntCrazeMan: 5:50pm On May 09, 2023
AImiron:
Supreme Court says Adeleke ought not to have even defended any of the allegations of Oyetola because they are based on hearsay" omo see punchline.

Where are those Oletola boys, where una wan go next, ICC

Okan yin onibale
Go Low Low Loow..
Buga Won

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo / Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" / EndSARS Protest: RRS Removes Blockades Mounted By Hoodlums In Oshodi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.