Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? (1860 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US / USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by headhunter(f): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2006
I am building a database of Nigerians who are living or studying in the USA/UK and would like to move back home.  I am a recruiter and would like anyone who is interested to reply to this message.  Only Nigerians who have studied abroad please, thanks!
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by Hotstepper(f): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2006
CHINEKE!! r u a God's sent or wat? I am interested to move back 2 9ja once I finish skool. ma dream is 2 work and live In nigeria and hope one day 2 accomplish dat. hmmm i don't l school in either of this 2 countries but i school in Canada kiss, am interested and 10x 4 coming ma way
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by omogenaija(f): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2006
I am also interested in coming back to nigeria. i even want to go to university there but i have heard a lot of negative information bout schooling in nigeria.
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by opemogaji(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2006
like wat?
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by omogenaija(f): 3:32am On Mar 07, 2006
opemogaji:

like what?

like cults and vodoo and schools always closing and re-opening

anywayz boy where u been hiding @ ?
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by LoverBwoy(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2006
opemogaji:

like what?

like the Mr. lecturer thingy lol ,  " u scratch my back,i tick your papers wink  grin
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by omogenaija(f): 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2006
LoverBwoy:

like the Mr. lecture thingy cheesy ,  " u scratch my back,i tick your papers wink  grin

yea ShIt like that
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by opemogaji(m): 12:41am On Mar 08, 2006
omoge02863:

like cults and vodoo and schools always closing and re-opening

anywayz boy where u been hiding @ ?
have been creepin in dah hood
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by omogenaija(f): 3:54am On Mar 08, 2006
opemogaji:

have been creepin in dah hood

LOL

holla @ me sometime Mr.8_town smiley
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by pearl2(m): 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2006
It's a strange world full of ironies.isn't it?
Those at home are desperate to run out,some abroad are roaring to go back.
Let's hope everybody gets his/her heart desire and have the courage to live it thru.
People like me,after surviving the Nigeria university educational system in its worst decade (the 90's) vowed, if God help me, not to have anything to do with it again.And am still believing this to come thru. sad
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by omogenaija(f): 3:17am On Mar 11, 2006
God will answer all our prayers

in Jesus name

Can I get a AMEN

amen
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by Idekeson(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2006
headhunter:

Only Nigerians who have studied abroad please, thanks!

Do Nigerian companies discriminate against holders of Nigerian degrees?
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by Hotstepper(f): 4:57am On Apr 05, 2006
well they prefer people for a foriegn degree since they want young Nigerians back home and most companies in Nigeria now are established by outsiders tongue
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by doshbass(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2006
I have a BSc degree in Business I.T and live in the UK, I would love to come back to Nigeria under 2 conditions, me not having to do NYSC and having a job with good dough.
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by gem87(f): 2:41am On Apr 07, 2006
hotstepper is ryt
i think the UK sucks for me
once i'm done with school
Naija here I COME!
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by alj(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2006
i have been in the UK for years would like to go home but just could not face the drop in income and standard of living. I have a 1st from UK uni but i work in education i do not think there is much money in it at home?
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by Inka: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2006
Why would anybody try to go back and live in Nigeria if it ain't a Life and Death situation. You would have to put me in a strait jacket to make me live Texas. Y'all crazy>
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by gem87(f): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2006
i ain't crazy
people are diff
depends on wht situation ws like b4 u left
my life ws d best then i'll luv to go bck
luvin my country doesn't mk me crazy
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by 4Play(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2006
How can you return to Nigeria and work if you don't have your NYSC Certificate?
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by gem87(f): 4:28pm On May 14, 2006
to show how serious i am, i intend doin my nysc once am done studying there's nuffin wrong wiv dat
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by ezidiary: 7:13am On Sep 03, 2006
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by omoonile2: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2006
@ HEADHUNTER

WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR COMPANY, I KNOW MANY PEOPLE THAT WILL LIKE TO COME AND WORK AT HOME
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by Constantin: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2006
what security do I have if I return after the completition of my studies in the UK?
Re: Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? by OldGlory1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2006
@Headhunter

What is catch? What is in it for you? After Job placement, what kind of Job security are you able to offer me?

(1) (Reply)

Street Map Of Lagos / Canadian Immigration Advice / Deleted Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.