Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House (20569 Views)

Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / Python Killed At The Back Of My House / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by manee2(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2023
novia22:

So are you now his financial backbone? Abi him wan turn you to him lover? Jokes apart, So he is actually not contributing anything to you? This is a parasitic relationship my brother. He has to go asap.
Tell Him your brother that paid the rent for you is coming to stay a long while and the house can't accommodate you 3. That pls he has till the end of the week to leave. Dont ask him if he has a place to go to, or money to rent a place, the answer will be NO ( remember he is a hoarder). Just tell him he needs to go shikenah.

That guy wasn't planning on leaving you......ever and His sister, your Ex is a wicked person to have heaped such a responsibility on you.

Gracias!
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by kestolove95(m): 7:37pm On May 10, 2023
Trustedpronet:

Na one of my guy planned with a babe in other to chase away his male friend that year...to cut the Torry short the girl divulged all the plans to the accused, as I'm talking now they are happily married.
enuf reason for me to chase both d guy and d girl out of my house shap shap... thunder fire dem
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by reservd(m): 8:08pm On May 10, 2023
manee2:

Yes, For almost 3 months
Anyone who doesn't know how to say no kills himself gradually because the world out there is wicked, people will certainly take advantage of your weakness to their favour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by dbestuncle: 8:11pm On May 10, 2023
manee2:

He's been here already for over 2 months
What was the reason you accepted to take him in? Was he a student or artisian whose stay has something to do with time.
Me: Kid bro we need to talk. Since the relationship between me n your sister fell apart you know I have remained nice just the way I am.
She has moved on and I need to move in too and having you around is affecting me somehow. Pls plan how to relocate in a week or 2. I am sorry but try to understand me.
I will always be your big brother but I need this space for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by SeriouslySense(m): 10:39pm On May 10, 2023
If you are good hearted there is no problem, and if its in your ability, no problem

But you wrote, you are beginning to lose focus, so its time for him to go.

I commend you for your good heart, but don't over stretch yourself, Nigerians are very ungrateful too, they will just use you, and when they are doing well, they will just forget you too.

I like personal space, because sometimes mental health is connected to it.

manee2:
My ex broke up with me while I was accomodating her brother, and she's married now.
I saw this as motivation, moved and doubled down on my hustle and lost communication with both of them.
As I was trying to find my bearings, within a year two of my friends had already kicked me out of their house.
About 3 months ago she contacted me through FB and asked for my phone number for her brother.
He needed my help, under the guise of trying to start his life over. All his friends he hung out with turned their backs on him.

Having learned life the hard way, I have become an introvert who easily feels uncomfortable around the people around me. I discovered that I did better on my own.

Regardless of that, I put up with it and regret it because I'm embarrassed and slowly losing focus.
Although he is supportive, but he has Diogenes syndrome.
Being so kind-hearted, I don't know how to ask him to leave my space.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by scrolldown88: 1:14am On May 11, 2023
kestolove95:
Go bring ur babe to come stay with you for a week, dat one alone is ok
What if he brings his babe and after a week his friend leaves, but now he doesn't know how to tell his babe to leave?
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by superCleanworks(m): 5:54am On May 11, 2023
Phoenix873:
If you have the financial wherewithal, assist him rent a single room

na so. assist your ex's brother.
see your mouth like assistant referee.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by superCleanworks(m): 5:56am On May 11, 2023
scrolldown88:

What if he brings his babe and after a week his friend leaves, but now he doesn't know how to tell his babe to leave?

Don't mind those guys dishing out thoughtless advice. they have no idea what it means for someone unrelated to you to die in your house. these kids ain't seen nothing
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by kestolove95(m): 6:01am On May 11, 2023
scrolldown88:

which kind problem come bdix? She must leave oo
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by Blackdisciple(m): 6:19am On May 11, 2023
Don't, just look for excuse and trash the talk e get why
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by Edusouls(m): 6:30am On May 11, 2023
Help ur fellow man these generation Z guys na only women una Dey help? Dey take woman swear for una?
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by Chykes403: 7:06pm On May 11, 2023
novia22:

People suffering that syndrome no get shame. E go dey there till you finish work... grin

I go begin give the girl Mouth Action
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by novia22(f): 7:18pm On May 11, 2023
Chykes403:

I go begin give the girl Mouth Action

If you like do Snake in monkey shadow, Na you go tire. Go as Manee2 how far.
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by Chijiokeekezie: 9:03am On May 12, 2023
This is a careless narration oga
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:48pm On May 12, 2023
yommen:

What about OP's safety?

Op is safe since the snake and Scorpio go recognize him face they no go nack am bite
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by manee2(m): 5:39am On May 13, 2023
novia22:

If you like do Snake in monkey shadow, Na you go tire. Go as Manee2 how far.

Ah! Novia! grin
Actually, I’ve solved it. Thanks for your help!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? / The 20 Things You Need To Do In Your 20s / Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.