Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media (7172 Views)

Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by opamoses1: 7:14pm On May 09, 2023
Obidients have now started dragging the Ooni of Ife just as they are dragging Pst Adeboye on social media.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by opamoses1: 7:16pm On May 09, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Kyase(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2023
Obi will be in ife two months from now to go and beg then come back post about

A better Nigeria is Possible 😂
That guy Na idiot walahi

The people I dey shame for na those Lagos Yorubas wey no know who their real father be, go join insult their most respected king

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by kingsways: 7:19pm On May 09, 2023
If you are Ooni you should respect your self

22 Likes

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Princeton92(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2023
This week there's fire on the mountain and some lawyers are understandably confused where to run to

1 Like

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Abfinest007(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2023
So people can't air eir opinion without been tagged as"obi supporters

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by longetivity(m): 7:22pm On May 09, 2023
Ibo yoots should rest

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 09, 2023
Abfinest007:
So people can't air eir opinion without been tagged as"obi supporters

Don't mind the agbado munching fools

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Lifestone(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2023
Lol. I'm Yoruba. You guys keep burning
bridges. You may need that bridge tomorrow.
Soon, some people will be asking why they don't get support from other tribes

72 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by CasNova: 7:24pm On May 09, 2023
Too bad. Common sense is not exactly common.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by matrixme(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2023
I wonder why the Obi of Onitsha has distanced himself from Obi and his shenanigans. He has never come out to give his blessings to Obi's political adventures and the fear of Obi supporters. Sharp king!

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by raskymonojendor: 7:27pm On May 09, 2023
Ibo youths and the mobs have finally taken the nsobu nsobu politics to the next level. Peter Obi will soon run to the Ooni of Ife and Pastor Adeboye to apologize grin

46 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Exc2000: 7:31pm On May 09, 2023
cool

Omo de so okuta lu iroko oun wo eyin

A child stones an iroko tree an he keeps looking back

The spirits that have long dwell in an Iroko tree won't pick the stone to stone you.. but you won't end well

If you can google search Bode Thomas end after encounter with the then Alafin of Oyo, you will pity your parents especially your mother that would cry the most

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by pandoragirigory: 7:31pm On May 09, 2023
life is a mirror it reflects you whatever you sow you will reap, when obidients are paid in full, they will start wailing and gnashing their teeth although If they can disrespect their fathers, they can drag anybody in the world.

Very untrained.

Children without functional brains.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by slimfit1(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2023
I don't think people want to insult Ooni we will never do that, however his position is to be neutral in all aspects of politics.
Ooni has got himself involved in areas he shouldn't be involved in at all, and it pains me that my Ooni is letting people use him and abuse his position.

The spirit is high the suffering is real, right now people are only taking advice from people who are actually struggling like them. Oba mi we apologise if you are offended sir, we are Yoruba too. We want foreigners to be coming to your Palace to take pictures of where your crown and thrown is sir. We have leaders not leading but vandalising our future

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by cktheluckyman: 7:36pm On May 09, 2023
Lifestone:
Lol. I'm Yoruba. You guys keep burning
bridges. You may need that bridge tomorrow.
Soon, some people will be asking why they don't get support from there tribe
Abegi STFU!! The Ooni is not God and thus not above criticism!!!
Yorubas physically attacked non-yorubas in Lagos is that one also among the building of bridges?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by cktheluckyman: 7:37pm On May 09, 2023
matrixme:
I wonder why the Obi of Onitsha has distanced himself from Obi and his shenanigans. He has never come out to give his blessings to Obi's political adventures and the fear of Obi supporters. Sharp king!
Because the Obi is sensible enough to know that he should not be involved in partisan politics

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by LikeAking: 7:37pm On May 09, 2023
Obedients make una calm down.
Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Lifestone(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Abegi STFU!! The Ooni is not God and thus not above criticism!!!
Yorubas physically attacked non-yorubas in Lagos is that one also among the building of bridges?
Did you read Reno epistle to the Igbos, please read it again

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by LikeAking: 7:39pm On May 09, 2023
The weakness of the Igbos is dia mouth.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by baretalk: 7:41pm On May 09, 2023
Their uncouth mouth will send them to hell, from civil war, to enslavement by Simon Ekpa and Kanu, still making mouth...seems these people are under a spell.

41 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Lifestone(m): 7:42pm On May 09, 2023
slimfit1:
I don't think people want to insult Ooni we will never do that, however his position is to be neutral in all aspects of politics.
Ooni has got himself involved in areas he shouldn't be involved in at all, and it pains me that my Ooni is letting people use him and abuse his position.

The spirit is high the suffering is real, right now people are only taking advice from people who are actually struggling like them. Oba mi we apologise if you are offended sir, we are Yoruba too. We want foreigners to be coming to your Palace to take pictures of where your
crown and thrown is sir. We have leaders not leading but vandalising our future
Ooni spoke for one of his Children in BAT, let Obi of Onitsha also speak for PO. What's wrong in someone expressing himself without getting bullied online.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by baretalk: 7:43pm On May 09, 2023
slimfit1:

The spirit is high the suffering is real, right now people are only taking advice from people who are actually struggling like them. Oba mi we apologise if you are offended sir, we are Yoruba too. We want foreigners to be coming to your Palace to take pictures of where your crown and thrown is sir. We have leaders not leading but vandalising our future
You people are foolish and will continue to suffer for your stupidity. Who do you idiots think you are?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by MrBiGGEST(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2023
Lol, as usual
The nattering ignoramuses are at it again

5 Likes

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by slimfit1(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2023
Lifestone:

Ooni spoke for one of his Children in BAT, let Obi of Onitsha also speak for PO. What's wrong in someone expressing himself without getting bullied online.

It's not his place to interfair in politics when it's in court already.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by illicit(m): 7:49pm On May 09, 2023
It's not the Ooni they are actually insulting

It's Adeyeye Ogunwusi that they are insulting

7 Likes

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by MadamExcellency: 7:51pm On May 09, 2023
Who is Oni of Ife beyond the boundaries of Southwest? Please respect yourself. Obidients owe him nothing and respect is reciprocal and nothing more.

I don't know what sacrifice the Oni of Ife is making for the good of the country or any sacrifice he made in the past for Obidients to warrant this arrant megalomaniac of one ethnicity over others in Nigeria.

Please, the OP should respect himself.

Between Nnamdi Kanu and Oni of Ife who deserve respect based on followers and pedigree? Imagine someone that never affected any life being asked to be worshipped. What insolence and utter disgust!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by 2mch(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Who is Oni of Ife beyond the boundaries of Southwest? Please respect yourself. Obidients owe him nothing and respect is reciprocal and nothing more.

I don't know what sacrifice the Oni of Ife is making for the good of the country or any sacrifice he made in the past for Obidients to warrant this arrant megalomaniac of one ethnicity over others in Nigeria.

Between Nnamdi Kanu and Oni of Ife who deserve respect based on followers and pedigree? Imagine someone that never affected any life being asked to be worshipped. What insolence and utter disgust!
That is why everywhere they flog you like animals because you were not trained where they delivered you like a stupid pig. Can you try that with the Northern Emirs? People who don’t have respect for themselves. Ooni simply said you should respect Nigeria’s wishes and you are supporting insulting him, are you not insane? Other Nigerians will keep damaging you all physically and psychologically till you decide to grow common sense and come to live like normal humans in normal environment.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by blacknp(m): 8:02pm On May 09, 2023
MadamExcellency:

What is name of that chemical that you were accused of smoking?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Houseontherock1: 8:03pm On May 09, 2023
undecided
Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by baretalk: 8:05pm On May 09, 2023
MadamExcellency:

We know you people flog your kings and behead your parents in south east, if you bring that disrespect to other places, you will reap the consequences, as always.

28 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

General Tunde Idiagbon? / 30 Killed In Soldiers, Boko Haram Gun Fight / Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.