Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media (7153 Views)

Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by imam07: 10:15pm On May 09, 2023
Lifestone:
Lol. I'm Yoruba. You guys keep burning
bridges. You may need that bridge tomorrow.
Soon, some people will be asking why they don't get support from other tribes
u be bastard yoruba. When other tribe ridicule your biological father, laugh with them in order to build d bridge that will kill u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Slayar: 10:43pm On May 09, 2023
imam07:
u be bastard yoruba. When other tribe ridicule your biological father, laugh with them in order to build d bridge that will kill u

Understand what he's saying before you comment
Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by chidiokay: 10:53pm On May 09, 2023
Abfinest007:
So people can't air eir opinion without been tagged as"obi supporters

Did you miss the part one said_ when Peter becomes president he will cut cost and functionality of the king 🤣

should we misconstrue that for atiku supporters or tinubu supporters

1 Like

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by chidiokay: 11:08pm On May 09, 2023
Lifestone:

What you don't know simply seek knowledge or go back n study history

Yorubas have bridges to the north and to the south south that is enough as you can't have it all, for good 16yrs of PDP rule Yorubas where marginized instead of nagging and trying to burn down Nigeria we went underground to build bridges with the north ... and it was that union that produce Buhari as winner in 2015

Fastforward to 2022, we saw Tinubu playing romance with the south south, likes of Nelson wike, Asari dokunbo and even GEJ were wooed

So what other bridge do Yorubas need again, we have the north and part of SS ... igbos have a rivalry background with yorubas so its a hopeless situation that those two will ever work together

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by DMerciful(m): 11:23pm On May 09, 2023
What has your bridge done for you?
Lifestone:
Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Peterobi90: 11:36pm On May 09, 2023
Oni should not involve himself in partisan politics.... what rubbish is "everyone should drop there swords and embrace a drug baron as president"... is ot because he lives in affluence and distanced from the sufferings of the poor?.. so those that their mandate was stolen should keep quiet because Oni said so... Oni should not let people insult him.. what he said is so wrong and has obviously gotten people triggered.

1 Like

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Kingzeez10: 1:45am On May 10, 2023
illicit:
It's not the Ooni they are actually insulting

It's Adeyeye Ogunwusi that they are insulting
Ashiere ma leleyi
Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Never4getU: 2:12am On May 10, 2023
longetivity:
Ibo yoots should rest

The irate are IGBO PEOPLE and not Obidients who consists of other ethnic nationality of Nigeria. The typical igbos are known for their lack of manners for elderly even in their region.

Nobody should be surprised anymore but the insult of Ooni will spell doom for them soon.

1 Like

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by plaindealer: 2:38am On May 10, 2023
Just watch, the toxic and fascist mob leader, obi go soon visit the Ooni to pretend as if he's clueless and not aware that his fascist mob is attacking, insulting, and denigrating the Ooni, this is why Professor Wole Soyinka rebuffed the 2 face green snake.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Desusi: 3:24am On May 10, 2023
baretalk:

We know you people flog your kings and behead your parents in south east, if you bring that disrespect to other places, you will reap the consequences, as always.
Seriously!
Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Christistruth02: 3:29am On May 10, 2023
Lifestone:

This was the missile they launched against the Oba of Benin

Very rude and Ill mannered People

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Yr_bLaPHQ

This one was for Wole Soyinka

2 Likes

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Bukola94: 4:14am On May 10, 2023
matrixme:
I wonder why the Obi of Onitsha has distanced himself from Obi and his shenanigans. He has never come out to give his blessings to Obi's political adventures and the fear of Obi supporters. Sharp king!
I am Yoruba by tribe, I am proudly Nigeria and black. To your question on why Obi of Onitsha is distance himself from Obi? Is simply because he is wise, and respect Ooni of Ife. both of them respect each other. Both their kingdom will go far.
Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Bukola94: 4:34am On May 10, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Abegi STFU!! The Ooni is not God and thus not above criticism!!!
Yorubas physically attacked non-yorubas in Lagos is that one also among the building of bridges?
I may not feel your pain brother, but let say if I was attack physically by others tribe men, those that means that tribe is bad? It happens to me before, I went to report them to their parents , u need to see how they threaten me and how speak to their parents, I was wow! it was an area father that later deal with them. he said if they should threaten me again throughout that year,he will lock them up. u see...
Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Lifestone(m): 5:17am On May 10, 2023
imam07:
Unfortunately, your comprehension is poor and bad. Read my comments again maybe you may eventually see the sarcasm in my laughter and a clear indication that the igbos will need others if they are to get anything in Nigeria.
G

1 Like

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Bigcowhorn: 5:44am On May 10, 2023
baretalk:

Southeast is burning like hell, your mouth sent 2million to untimely graves, your uncouth mouth will destroy you.

Hmmmm mumu it's not as bad as you think. It mostly buns at checkpoints and police stations unlike Southwest were they pursue entire villages to Benin Republic

1 Like

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by arantess: 5:50am On May 10, 2023
Kyase:
Obi will be in ife two months from now to go and beg then come back post about

A better Nigeria is Possible 😂
That guy Na idiot walahi

The people I dey shame for na those Lagos Yorubas wey no know who their real father be, go join insult their most respected king
The polygamist has no right to tell People to move on from the case.
He should focus on his traditional duties and numerous wives.

If anyone turn himself to rice, fowl go chop

1 Like

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by yemex04(m): 5:59am On May 10, 2023
I will be suprised of the Ooni did not expect the backlashes & I believe he did expect it.
Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Bimpe29: 6:36am On May 10, 2023
Kyase:
Obi will be in ife two months from now to go and beg then come back post about

A better Nigeria is Possible 😂
That guy Na idiot walahi

The people I dey shame for na those Lagos Yorubas wey no know who their real father be, go join insult their most respected king
Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by imam07: 6:56am On May 10, 2023
Lifestone:

Unfortunately, your comprehension is poor and bad. Read my comments again maybe you may eventually see the sarcasm in my laughter and a clear indication that the igbos will need others if they are to get anything in Nigeria.
G
no vex oga. I just dey vex for these people
Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Lifestone(m): 7:03am On May 10, 2023
imam07:
no vex oga. I just dey vex for these people
One love

1 Like

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by FirmTR(m): 7:10am On May 10, 2023
Lifestone:

If you like be Chinese, if you talk anyhow just like the Ooni, you go collect..
Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by GoodCane: 7:17am On May 10, 2023
Lifestone:

Dude, are you trying to say people cannot air their opinions without being tagged "obi supporters" ?
Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by raskymonojendor: 7:18am On May 10, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Imagine bowing down to a fellow human who was born, bleeds and shiites like you. Even the British have woken up to the lies of monarchy. These demi-humans from the waste are not fit to live in a modern society.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by GoodCane: 7:23am On May 10, 2023
matrixme:
I wonder why the Obi of Onitsha has distanced himself from Obi and his shenanigans. He has never come out to give his blessings to Obi's political adventures and the fear of Obi supporters. Sharp king!

Have you ever seen our oba of Benin supporting a particular candidate? Dude, traditional rulers are expected to be neutral and so was obi of Onitsha. So why should they get involved? That's maturity. Ooni of ife simply just revealed to Nigerians that he is an immature kid and a bigoted Fool and doesn't understand what being neutral means. He should go and learn how to be king from oba of Benin and obi of Onitsha.
Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by GoodCane: 7:33am On May 10, 2023
Lifestone:

Ooni spoke for one of his Children in BAT, let Obi of Onitsha also speak for PO. What's wrong in someone expressing himself without getting bullied online.

Dude, Obi of Onitsha and oba of Benin are way too mature and responsible by far than Ooni of ife. Is it not the same Ooni of ife we've been seeing online knacking different women?
And was even planning on knacking nkechi the actress? Dude, Ooni of ife is not a serious fellow. He is highly irrelevant in the scheme of things. Oonii of ife simply just revealed to Nigerians that he is an immature kid and a bigoted Fool. He should go and learn how to be king from oba of Benin and obi of Onitsha. Maturity is the key word son!!!! Ooni of ife just too immature, this is exactly why nobody takes him serious. He is always on the news for negative reasons. How many times have you seen oba of Benin or Obi of Onitsha on the news for silly irrelevant clownish reasons? But Ooni of ife appears frequently just for clout chasing. The man is just a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Amb1045(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2023
baretalk:
Their uncouth mouth will send them to hell, from civil war, to enslavement by Simon Ekpa and Kanu, still making mouth...seems these people are under a spell.
Darkness has no power over light. When light shine on darkness all secrete will be reviewed. Your ooni should stay out of politics
Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Toluwanise247(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2023
slimfit1:
I don't think people want to insult Ooni we will never do that, however his position is to be neutral in all aspects of politics.
Ooni has got himself involved in areas he shouldn't be involved in at all, and it pains me that my Ooni is letting people use him and abuse his position.

The spirit is high the suffering is real, right now people are only taking advice from people who are actually struggling like them. Oba mi we apologise if you are offended sir, we are Yoruba too. We want foreigners to be coming to your Palace to take pictures of where your crown and thrown is sir. We have leaders not leading but vandalising our future
For your stupidity how many king in Igbo land support Tinubu they all stand with obi no one tag them then ….
Obi can support anyone as how is under his kingdom
Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by OAFMods: 7:48am On May 10, 2023
So Nigerians can not differentiate those fools supporting Peter Obi from those not supporting him n why is your wretched soul having problems with Obi Pandora supporters being called out for the fools they are ?

Are his supporters also not calling the Oni out for his stand ? Why can't Obi supporters be called out on their on stand as well abi they get two heads because they are Igbos ?

Abfinest007:
So people can't air eir opinion without been tagged as"obi supporters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by WorldRichest: 7:49am On May 10, 2023
Reinaldo:

Don't mind the agbado munching fools

Why call your parents names on the internet, even if they are fools, keep that as a family secret nah
Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2023
Lifestone:
Lols i'm an ikwerre man, Anything the ooni sees he should
Re: Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media by baretalk: 8:48am On May 10, 2023
Amb1045:
Darkness has no power over light. When light shine on darkness all secrete will be reviewed. Your ooni should stay out of politics
The Ooni is more reasonable than Ohaneze, cultural leaders are to promote peace and build harmony, not talk recklessly from every side of the mouth like Ohaneze, who don't know when to speak and when to observe. You clowns will always suffer for your uncouth mouth, disrespectful, and braggish thoughtless nature. If you look, you will see this has affected your tribe and states a lot, negatively. Even next door neighbors are begining to resent you because of this childish behavior. Even Azikiwe, the greatest Igbo man, said it "the problem of the Igbo man is his loud braggish nature" seems it's something in your genetic makeup, you people need deliverance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar to head Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Committee? / Tension In Adamawa As Igbo Traders Protest Killings / Presidency: It’s Ndigbo’s Turn - Anyaoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.