Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,259 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Advantages Of Nigeria's Population. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advantages Of Nigeria's Population. (11086 Views)

Nigeria's Population To Surpass U.S By 2050 / Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year / What Exactly Is Nigeria's Population? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Nigeria's Population. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2011
Rgp92:

If you search enough, you'll find a lot of Persian inventions. And never mix Arab and Persian together, that's like mixing Arab and Jews
I don't need to search. You are only deceiving yourself! I need evidences!
Re: Advantages Of Nigeria's Population. by Gerrard59(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2011
[quote author=Rgp92 link.
Re: Advantages Of Nigeria's Population. by Rgp92: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2011
all4naija:

I don't need to search. You are only deceiving yourself! I need evidences!

Gas laser
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_laser
Re: Advantages Of Nigeria's Population. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2011
racino:

Education has nothing to do with the language in which it is acquired, i don't think subjects are taught in English in japan, France or germany. For the uninformed of the nairaland, Arabic is not synonymous with Islam. there is a sizeable population of Arabic speaking Christians in Lebanon, Egypt, palestine, Syria, Jordan, Iraq etc. It's also one of the most widely used languages in the world hence it's inclusion as one of the official languages of the united nations as well as African union. For the religious bigots of the naira land u better wake up and stop deceiving yourselves that arabic is not good for modern education. The Egyptian scientist Ahmed Zuwaili was the first and only african to have won a Nobel prize in any scientific field and he received almost all his education in arabic language.The former head of IAEA, Muhammed Elbaradei is also an egyptian who also received his education in arabic another prominent egyptian scientist is  Farouk Elbaz who has been at the centre of the NASA exploits for the past two decades. Of all the Arab states i have visited or read about i never saw or read about anyone that's not better than nigeria in all aspects despite our mastery of the queen's language.Even Gaza that is perpetually under siege has better social amenities. Egypt was virtually on auto pilot during the 18 day revolution yet not for once did we see light go off in tahrir square.

For me English is just a medium which has nothing to do with how well educated somebody is or do the arabic haters want to tell us that if someone's mother tongue is english he should be considered an educated person even if he has never been to school?
In all ramification it is the English language that broadened is mind beyond what he's used to in Egypt. He has to learn the language to succeed in his field. So, it still boil down to the English language in this case. It is better to use the opportunity of the English language education system in Nigeria than the Arabic!
Re: Advantages Of Nigeria's Population. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2011
Rgp92:

Gas laser
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_laser
Keep fooling yourself! So, 1960 invention is 21st century to you!?And, you have the stupid gut Zombie's smelling mouth spewing out shit and say Nigger in this forum. I don't have anything to argue with you anymore!
Re: Advantages Of Nigeria's Population. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2011
i cant imagine somebody using 'N' word here ! maybe its ur papa that is nigger!
if you cant use africa/black to address issue then u supposed to banned!

@Rgp
Re: Advantages Of Nigeria's Population. by mekaboy(m): 1:16am On Sep 28, 2011
IF OUR CRIMINAL POLITICIAN WILL INVEST BACK THE MONEY THEY STILL FROM NIGERIA, IN THIS COUNTRY, OUR POPULATION WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE, IF ALL THESE CRIMINALS WILL BUILD FACTORIES INSTEAD OF BUYING MANSIONS ABROAD IT WILL DO US ALL ALOT OF GOOD.
Re: Advantages Of Nigeria's Population. by Rgp92: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2011
I'm sorry for using the word "nigger" and very for insulting black people. I'm done with this thread, and before i leave ill want to give you people some tips. Before insulting a culture or country know their history first. A lot of black people ddon'teven know that Iranians are white. If they want, they can use the same argument we're using against them against us ( black folks) It will hurt us very bad if they do. Iran have long history, have contribute a lot for the human race. If you're black and looking for a country to take on, don't choose Iran or You'll hurt yourself
Re: Advantages Of Nigeria's Population. by racino: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2011
all4naija:

In all ramification it is the English language that broadened is mind beyond what he's used to in Egypt. He has to learn the language to succeed in his field. So, it still boil down to the English language in this case. It is better to use the opportunity of the English language education system in Nigeria than the Arabic!

My brother stop trying to put words into my mouth, there is no place in my post where I implied that I would rather have Arabic as a mode of instruction in Nigeria. In fact I have a firm belief that English language is by far richer than Arabic in terms of expression potentialities probably the richest in the world, especially, in scientific fields and that is simply because English speaking nations have been at the fore front of the modern civilization. The same way Arabic is richer than hausa or Yoruba or any other African language and you must give the arabs some credit for working hard to translate all the major disciplines into their language just as the Japanese and Chinese did.

You can also do some research on these distinguished Arabian personalities and see whether we have people that have gone that far in Nigeria in the same fields: Magdi Yacoub an Egyptian heart surgeon based in London, inarguably the best at one time. Farouk Elbaz a NASA geologist, Moutapha Akkad a prominent Hollywood producer, Omar Sherif a famous Egyptian Hollywood star. So I still reiterate language has nothing to do with how well educated one is.

By the way nice user name!
Re: Advantages Of Nigeria's Population. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2011
@Rgp92
I don't give a single damn about Iranians being whites shiit or whatever shiit. Your argument doesn't add up at all. Take your stupid a.s.s to your stupid Iranian forum! Bye forever and I don't want to see you here again!

@racino

It does! How much are those people you mentioned been recognized and their works appreciated without be translated into English. It would be disservice to Nigerians with the opportunity of having English language to adopt Arabic. Please, your argument is not pointing to the issue at all. I think you don't comprehend the topic at hand at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland – Electoral Reforms And Other Matters / MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) / Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.