Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola (13627 Views)

Osun: Oyetola Congratulates Adeleke After Supreme Court Victory / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Fani Kayode Congratulates Adeleke As Tribunal Declares Him As The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by Fearyourcreator: 9:03am On May 10, 2023
LivingSage:
I think you're playing emotional Politics these days
At least he is not shouting stolen mandate after court... I just hope Obidient would do as he did now...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by Fearyourcreator: 9:05am On May 10, 2023
OneTemplate:

Oyetola is not entitled to any Federal Ministerial slot. Overall, regardless of relative successes here and there, he remains a failure for not doing enough to show Osun folks he deserves a second term.

Tinubu was the most beleaguered Governor in Nigeria in 1999 as the sole opposition to the PDP in the SW. Unded OBJ, the PDP was perpetually obsessed with 'capturing' Lagos making Tinubu's job, and the need to impress the electorate, much harder.

Tinubu's internal and external challenges were extremely daunting yet the man rose to the challenge to the extent the ruling Party, master riggers ubder OBJ, could never take Lagos from BAT.

The electorate stood firmly behind him because they saw enough to know he is someone they must support and endure with for a better future.

Most SW Governors, bar Lagos, have been mediocre if we are to tell ourselves the truth. Time we begin changing that culture to insist they all lead as Tinubu led Lagos himself and with his successors like Fashola.

Oyetola does not deserve to have a Ministerial portfolio and I will be disappointed if Tinubu, that I believe is obsessed with leaving a transformational legacy, gives him one.
Adeleke is already there ... Let see it after 4years...
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by Successlane: 9:21am On May 10, 2023
tiswell:
...says THEIR president (s)elect

...and will be sworn in as 'THEIR' president for a minimum of 4 years.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by nedekid: 9:29am On May 10, 2023
Dsimmer:

True. Oyetola did a lot revamp, regarding Osun economy. Floated Osun and increased their igr from the least, without even borrowing. He's a good economist.
That is why that state must have some goldmine somewhere nobody knows about. Certainly not federal allocations. Why? The way guys chopped money in that place and it did not collapse, yet some say the oga did well. A place where just 1 person will have billions in just 1 account, own fully paid houses abroad and in naija. Just 1 ordinary junior appointee ohh. Meeen, boys cleaned out there. Another I hear of is abia.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by philkoms: 9:31am On May 10, 2023
Sound like "Omoluabi' that I know.There is no substitute for peaceful co existence.People beating the drum of war on social media ,never witness crisis talkless of war.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by Nobody: 9:34am On May 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Adeleke is already there ... Let see it after 4years...

Yes he is there but it should not be business as usual i.e about politics of enmity, toxicity and "winner takes all" going into the future.

It should be about the people and their best interest.
Tinubu and Oyetola have commendably congratulated Adeleke with the President-elect compelling him to lead well on behalf of Osun folks.

No need at all for APC governors to view Adeleke their enemy as obtained in the past when issues were mainly about discrediting and sabotaging your political opponent, to gain power, rather than help them succeed so that the people win as should be the main mission of politics.

Adeleke too should make the effort to partner with the ruling Party at gubernatorial and federal level so Osun will always have support for her developmental projects.

Personally I hope all we are witnessing means Nigeria has made the transition towards developmental politics that would hopefully see us leave behind politics of greed, cynicism, negativity and acute myopia.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by Nobody: 9:41am On May 10, 2023
Caramia2020:

Unity is what will push the state forward. God bless Osun state.

Correct. Politicians should stop the petty bickering and fights, as if they are toddlers tussling for sweets, simply because they see opposition politicians as threat to their 'food'

Time they all begin rising above pettiness to note Nigeria is seriously wounded and troubled. It is all hands on deck, be it APC or PDP, that will save us from what is appearing an inevitable total collapse.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by Sheggy13(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2023
Dsimmer:

True. Oyetola did a lot revamp, regarding Osun economy. Floated Osun and increased their igr from the least, without even borrowing. He's a good economist.
I feel so sorry for that man Oyetola. He tried to be honest even though he was already set up to fail by his wasteful and useless predecessor.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by godwon01(m): 9:45am On May 10, 2023
If there is another court greater than the supreme court ,Adeleke will still win. The people just want a change in the affairs of their state. Adeleke is a grass root boy . Oyetola is very garrulous and not a local boy. Most people don't know him much.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by Skyehigher1: 9:47am On May 10, 2023
Congratulations to my governor
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by AfonjaPriest: 9:47am On May 10, 2023
Does Tinubu have any choice to not congratulate Adeleke? Of course yes!
His congratulation is akin to a Greek gift, coming from a mouth, put tongue in cheek.
Tinubu is a well-known fraudulent player of politics. Already, he has started the ball rolling.
The intrigue is not difficult to understand - Congratulate Adeleke, make him feel all is well. If Tinubu is fraudulently sworn in, and with his wealth of rigging tactics in his arsenal deployed, Adeleke will only do 4 years. After the 4 years, the revenant governor, Oyetola, will have a smooth ride to take over his coveted office once again.
Hallelujah, because a Manhood Yahoobu will make that possible.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Our president
Your dead druggie,not our president
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by gannod(m): 10:00am On May 10, 2023
seunmsg:
As expected. Oyetola will even be more useful to the country as a federal minister than being the governor of Osun state.

grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by Nobody: 10:07am On May 10, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
Does Tinubu have any choice to not congratulate Adeleke? Of course yes!
His congratulation is akin to a Greek gift, coming from a mouth, put tongue in cheek.
Tinubu is a well-known fraudulent player of politics. Already, he has started the ball rolling.
The intrigue is not difficult to understand - Congratulate Adeleke, make him feel all is well. If Tinubu is fraudulently sworn in, and with his wealth of rigging tactics in his arsenal deployed, Adeleke will only do 4 years. After the 4 years, the revenant governor, Oyetola, will have a smooth ride to take over his coveted office once again.
Hallelujah, because a Manhood Yahoobu will make that possible.

Can you people ever mind your own business and curb your malevolent extrovert behaviour? Your region is crumbling to the ground and you are in a period where you should all be obsessed with rehabilitating your ancestral land before she collapses totally yet your only concern is what is going on in the SW.

You should pray your region witnesses the arrival of expansively benevolent leaders like Tinubu instead of running up and down social media all day looking for even the slightest and pettiest things to denigrate him with.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by AfonjaPriest: 10:10am On May 10, 2023
What region?
I am a proud Oza man from Delta State. I don't have time for your stupíd tribal politics.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by deyplay: 10:22am On May 10, 2023
seunmsg:
As expected. Oyetola will even be more useful to the country as a federal minister than being the governor of Osun state.
federal minister of Tinubu business in Lagos
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by Kaiser20: 10:32am On May 10, 2023
seunmsg:
Oyetola has no choice
Too late, why did he approach the supreme court in the first instance
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by FireUpNow(m): 10:47am On May 10, 2023
I hope you will work with him as a president
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by Nobody: 10:50am On May 10, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
What region?
I am a proud Oza man from Delta State. I don't have time for your stupíd tribal politics.

Wherever you are from is your palava. Mind your business and focus first on your own development wherever you are and leave the affairs of others to them. That is the future of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by Karnice600: 11:00am On May 10, 2023
politicoNG:

https://dailynigerian.com/tinubu-congratulates-governor/

Tinubu, busy bodying everywhere with stolen items.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by Dsimmer: 11:05am On May 10, 2023
nedekid:

That is why that state must have some goldmine somewhere nobody knows about. Certainly not federal allocations. Why? The way guys chopped money in that place and it did not collapse, yet some say the oga did well. A place where just 1 person will have billions in just 1 account, own fully paid houses abroad and in naija. Just 1 ordinary junior appointee ohh. Meeen, boys cleaned out there. Another I hear of is abia.

I don't even understand what you're saying. Your write up is incomprehensible.

Anyway, let me point it out to you that the person who destroyed Osun was Aregbe.

Osun igr was the least with large amount of debt while they kept borrowing under Aregbe till he left. Aregbe wouldn't even pay pension and salaries despite always borrowing. Oyetola came in and did wonders to Osun igr in just 4 yrs. Revamped Osun igr to a point it was competing with the top 12-15. He didn't borrow any money throughout his 4 yrs. Oyetola is a good economist expert..
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by fredoooooo: 11:51am On May 10, 2023
Thank you Mr president elect ... #May29 cool
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by Bhella5(m): 12:00pm On May 10, 2023
Caramia2020:
Unity is what will push the state forward. God bless Osun state.
State of Osun
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by AfonjaPriest: 12:02pm On May 10, 2023
As long as you are benefitting from the oil money from my region, I must speak on any matter that concerns any region. If it pains you, drink your agbo.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by AfonjaPriest: 12:03pm On May 10, 2023
As long as you are benefitting from the oil money from my region, I must speak on any matter that concerns any region. If it pains you, drink your agbó.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by oyeb15: 12:06pm On May 10, 2023
To Commend is more valuable that To Congratulate.

Tinubu will make a useless president.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by garfield1: 12:41pm On May 10, 2023
OneTemplate:

Oyetola is not entitled to any Federal Ministerial slot. Overall, regardless of relative successes here and there, he remains a failure for not doing enough to show Osun folks he deserves a second term.

Tinubu was the most beleaguered Governor in Nigeria in 1999 as the sole opposition to the PDP in the SW. Under OBJ, the PDP was perpetually obsessed with 'capturing' Lagos making Tinubu's job, and the need to impress the electorate, much harder.

Tinubu's internal and external challenges were extremely daunting yet the man rose to the challenge to the extent the ruling Party, master riggers under OBJ, could never take Lagos from BAT.

The electorate stood firmly behind him because they saw enough to know he is someone they must support and endure with for a better future.

Most SW Governors, bar Lagos, have been mediocre if we are to tell ourselves the truth. Time we begin changing that culture to insist they all lead as Tinubu led Lagos himself and with his successors like Fashola.

Oyetola does not deserve to have a Ministerial portfolio and I will be disappointed if Tinubu, that I believe is obsessed with leaving a transformational legacy, gives him one.

I agree with you.osun minister should be a non politician
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by nedekid: 1:11pm On May 10, 2023
Dsimmer:

I don't even understand what you're saying. Your write up is incomprehensible.

Anyway, let me point it out to you that the person who destroyed Osun was Aregbe.

Osun igr was the least with large amount of debt while they kept borrowing under Aregbe till he left. Aregbe wouldn't even pay pension and salaries. Oyetola came in and did wonders to Osun igr in just 4 yrs. Revamped Osun igr to a point it was competing with the top 12-15. He didn't borrow any money throughout his 4 yrs. Oyetola is a good economist.
How hard is it for you to understand my writeup saying folks became stinkingly rich from political appointments in that state, to the extent I wondered how it's economy did not collapse.
I am not disputing the ex gov did well or grew the igr.
Heck, I even benefited a little from the largesse.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola by Omoawoke: 2:03pm On May 10, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
I hope you will also congratulate Obi when he wins at the Supreme Court

How is the possible? That obi wins an election at the court. Is this sarcasm?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boris Johnson At The Abuja Memorial (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy / Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.