Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position (3005 Views)

Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:09pm On May 09, 2023
How To Do The Happy Baby Position

“This seashell requires good hamstring strength and flexibility, but in this version, like the yoga position Happy Baby, the woman can hold her feet in her hands to stabilize herself,”👇

https://twitter.com/wealllovesex1/status/1656422882384257025?s=46

Disclaimer: Do Not Imagine Me In This Position, I Am An Inncocent Author

How To Do Flying V Position

The Flying V

“This is a fabulous position for deeper penetration and easy to access no matter your flexibility or physical ability,”

To read more , click on the link 👇

https://twitter.com/wealllovesex1/status/1656058216583667713?s=46

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by Moh247: 1:29am On May 10, 2023
cheesy

After taking origin and monster energy drink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by Boomkalakuta: 1:31am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:
cheesy

Is this what you took and forgot about school?

4 Likes

Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by Hafeexla(m): 3:55am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:
cheesy

mixed or differently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by BrightAhiah(m): 4:40am On May 10, 2023
@Wordsfrombimpe, after seeing your physique in your profile knowing you're the slimfit, I sincerely understood why you will love this V-style position for "deeper penetration" cos slim girls are often DEEP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:32am On May 10, 2023
Thank you for sharing

Sex Analyst of slim girls positions

BrightAhiah:
@Wordsfrombimpe, after seeing your physique in your profile knowing you're the slimfit, I sincerely understood why you will love this V-style position for "deeper penetration" cos slim girls are often DEEP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:33am On May 10, 2023
Lmao

Moh247:
cheesy

Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by BrightAhiah(m): 9:22am On May 10, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Thank you for sharing

Sex Analyst of slim girls positions

Sincerely speaking, slim girls are my spec and mostly the naturally fair ones. You are beautiful as well my dear
Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:54am On May 10, 2023
Thank you for sharing

Slim Sex Analyst

And am not your dear

BrightAhiah:

Sincerely speaking, slim girls are my spec and mostly the naturally fair ones. You are beautiful as well my dear
Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by BrightAhiah(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Thank you for sharing

Slim Sex Analyst

And am not your dear

What/how should I refer you as?
Suggest lemme see if it's suitable for me to apply it
Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:02am On May 10, 2023
Lmao

BrightAhiah:

What/how should I refer you as?
Suggest lemme see if it's suitable for me to apply it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by BrightAhiah(m): 10:04am On May 10, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

I'm patiently waiting her royal highness
Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by BrightAhiah(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

I'm still waiting for your reply my lady
Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:35am On May 10, 2023
DB IS FINE AM NOT YOUR LADY OR highness

BrightAhiah:

I'm still waiting for your reply my lady
Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by BrightAhiah(m): 10:42am On May 10, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
DB IS FINE AM NOT YOUR LADY OR highness

Do you mind if I care to ask what DB meant?
Bfor I will end up calling myself by my own self "Dump Bright"
Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:44am On May 10, 2023
Digital Bimpe
BrightAhiah:

Do you mind if I care to ask what DB meant?
Bfor I will end up calling myself by my own self "Dump Bright"
Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by BrightAhiah(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Digital Bimpe
As your court pleases my Lord, sorry my Digital Bimpe or DB for short.

Thanks for the time DB.
If you mind doing this again, then I'd kindly request for your number let's chat via WhatsApp
Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:56am On May 10, 2023
My Whatsapp is for business

BrightAhiah:

As your court pleases my Lord, sorry my Digital Bimpe or DB for short.

Thanks for the time DB.
If you mind doing this again, then I'd kindly request for your number let's chat via WhatsApp
Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by BrightAhiah(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Ok, I totally understand.
No pressure, once again nice talking with ya.
Lemme charge my laptop and get set for CBT exams today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:58am On May 10, 2023

1 Share

Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:18pm On May 10, 2023
All the best in your exams

BrightAhiah:

Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by eepeepook: 8:53am On May 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Bimpe, leave all these Nairaland small boys. They only want one thing. I’m different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Do Flying V Position/How To Do The Happy Baby Position by Johnson225(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2023
BrightAhiah:

I was so upset reading your texts till I came across this; you obviously a young blood...

Rule number one: In your attempt to woo a woman, don't place her on a pedestal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) / Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? / My Anger Is Something I Don't Understand: How Can I Handle It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.