Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ (14194 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts to Buhari's Unscheduled Return, Buhari's London trip stands / Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari / Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by arantess: 9:12am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

It's only Nigerians that see Medical check up like a visit to a dentist as a big problem

You should visit your dentist once every 6 month

May Allah not ever let me or my family be so poor we will wail over another Man's £20 Dental plan God forbid!!!

Black African Poverty has always being a thing of envy and bitterness..

Nigerians suffer from Poverty of the mind

*Premium Dental plan in a UK hospital cost less than £100

*Buhari earns #1.2m as a President

*Earns #950 as a Retired General

*Earns Every 4 years some millions as a former Head of State Severance package

Each 774 LGA has Primary health care center that can handle minor things like Dental care

Each State has Secondary Health Care like Federal Medical center and state hospital that can handle Dental surgery

Each State has Federal Medical center and Teaching Hospital for more advanced Dental care

State clinic in aso rock has no dentist?
No state of art machines?

Weren't these things budgeted for?

Why waste plenty aviation fuel in thousands of dollars to do a procedure of 100£(according to you)?

Have you lost your mind?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by arantess: 9:14am On May 10, 2023
Deemas:
So other world leaders have gone back home after the coronation but our dear PMB is extending his stay over some dental issues.

No wahala, God that saw us through the last 8 years is more than able to keep for the remaining 20 days.
He even went days earlier than serious presidents
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by OloyeVIII: 9:15am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:

When you get your long lengthy ban you will know
Make sure you get other back up account because you just met the devil
Moe, you try dey calm down!
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by nedekid: 9:19am On May 10, 2023
Lol, his dentist.
No dentist in naija again.
Even UK and American embassy staff use shubbs dental clinic.
But our baba will rather go to UK to see "his" dentist.
No be juju be that?
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Aguiyimba(m): 9:20am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:

He has the right to his privacy and to choose where to have his medical check up away from political enemies, and preying eyes

How many foreign leaders come to Nigeria for medical check up?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by BrightAhiah(m): 9:21am On May 10, 2023
Almunjid:

Young talented brains like Desmond Eliot abi?

God forbid BAT thing, not that type that biko
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Broveens42(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2023
Lol. They are planning to break the news before may 29.
Something mnk has repeatedly said.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Bossladyy: 9:30am On May 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Tor

Is he ever healthy?

From ear infection

To osephagus problem

To bone marrow transplant

Now, it’s dental issues.

That’s what we have been going through for the last 8 years.

Meanwhile,INEC just selected another vegetable.

So we should get ready for the same rubbish for another 8 years (God forbid).

Obi just has to recover his mandate in court.
helinues is that you. you use one monicker to praise buhari, u use another monicker to praise tinubu, you use another monicker to criticize buhari, u also use another monicker to criticize tinubu. Helinues u better stay one place to see the direction of thunder
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Juju70(m): 9:32am On May 10, 2023
Abi e wan transform back to jubrin?? Oga dey dia sef enjoy UK till may 29
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Amayabor1: 9:35am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

It's only Nigerians that see Medical check up like a visit to a dentist as a big problem

May Allah not ever let me or my family be so poor we will wail over another Man's £20 Dental plan God forbid!!!

Each 774 LGA has Primary health care center that can handle minor things like Dental care

Each State has Secondary Health Care like Federal Medical center and state hospital that can handle Dental surgery

Each State has Federal Medical center and Teaching Hospital for more advanced Dental care

See your life. People like you need to die for this country to move forward. The president extended his stay in the UK for another 2 weeks and you are here trying to justify it. Which Dental procedure is the president doing in the UK that can't be done in Nigeria?

£20 dental plan? How does it sound to you that the President of Nigeria has a dental plan in the UK?

Useless idiot!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Deemas(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2023
gabbytabby:
Baba has been looking fresh in the last 9 months una wahala too much.

Him no suppose look after him health because haters and the most ungrateful wailers they wail. Tufiakwa.

Oga I only prayed a prayer, if you can't say amen, why not just keep quiet?

I can't even waste my time talking further with you because your comment already revealed your IQ level.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by MrFly(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool
why didnt he check himself up in a primary health care facility. I pity what brought u to earth
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Parrot69: 9:40am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:

Poverty na him go make person dey wail over £20 dental care

God forbid bad thing

I pass that
I hope this is your picture there cos I will be using it for now underworld.
Wasted soul.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Xtristopher: 9:45am On May 10, 2023
So Nigeria don run out of dentist?
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by RomanGreen: 9:46am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Sawdust full your brain. Tufia
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by MatrixCircle: 9:47am On May 10, 2023
Change Dentures .
Those teeths we are seeing are artificial. He removes all both the upper and lower when going to sleep. Wash and keep. In the morning put all back. It's like a whole plug.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by MatrixCircle: 9:49am On May 10, 2023
Change Dentures .
Those teeths we are seeing are artificial. He removes all both the upper and lower when going to sleep. Wash and keep. In the morning put all back. It's like a whole plug.
A lot of dentist do the procedure in Nigeria but they prefer to hide thier medical history.
BAT is going out for another round of dialysis soon.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by missionmex(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:

He has the right to his privacy and to choose where to have his medical check up away from political enemies, and preying eyes

Irredeemable.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by goody234: 10:12am On May 10, 2023
Fix nigeria first you useless leaders
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Enemyofpeace: 10:14am On May 10, 2023
Yeye man dey repair him teeth with our money. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by obailala(m): 10:16am On May 10, 2023
Buhari will make history as the most shameless and most nonchalant leader Nigeria has ever produced. For something as trivial as a dental appointment, he cant do it in Nigeria? It also has to be in London too? There're certain things a normal human (especially a leader) shouldn't admit in public.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by fareed69(m): 10:16am On May 10, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Bubu is a catalogue of all diseases in existence.

I wonder what and how you will be at his age.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Phantom233: 10:17am On May 10, 2023
So we don't have Dentist in Nigeria...I pity those that brought in another sickly retired old man to continue from where this clueless one stopped
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Mjshexy(f): 10:17am On May 10, 2023
Mummyfour:

Whoever we offended can not keep forgiving us when we as a nation focus more on tribalism and keep electing terrible human beings to lead us.

Even a father would get tired of forgiving his child at a point if he keeps running away from obvious good choices and embracing misfortune instead, even when he knows what will befall him when he chooses the wrong path
Hmmm...may God help us out of our self inflicted crisis

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by onyxo76(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2023
So we don't have dentists in the country abi? they have all run away to Canada
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Zona123(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2023
shocked undecided where's "from all of us @" ? come and see o your darling daddy has started again just few days to leave office he wants to milk the country for one last time
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Akaujaa(m): 10:42am On May 10, 2023
What sense exactly does it make that our African leaders travel abroad to seek medical treatment? I find it hard to understand.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by morule20(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2023
It hot that dis is exactly d same thing we are gonna face with tinumbu.... series of unnecessary medical treatment.. if at all he becomes d president of Niger.. imagine a president of country travelling out his for ordinary dental treatment
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2023
fareed69:

I wonder what and how you will be at his age.
I wonder what and how you will be at his age. Mind your business and stop displaying your mental illness to the world.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Reference(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2023
Embarrassing to say the least.
Why can't he at least invite these so called experts in London to set up shop in Nigeria so that we can all enjoy the same first class service.
We need reorientation in this country tip to toe.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Reference(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2023
arantess:

State clinic in aso rock has no dentist?
No state of art machines?

Weren't these things budgeted for?

Why waste plenty aviation fuel in thousands of dollars to do a procedure of 100£(according to you)?

Have you lost your mind?

Even if it has no dentist, why can't he invite the one he is going to see in London to Nigeria for the treatment.
It will be far cheaper to fly him in first class and warehouse him in the best hotel in Abuja than the cost of this extra week Mr. President stays in London.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Reference(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2023
Moh247:

Of course the 'man of the house' has every right to dine at the finest restaurant in town while explaining to his family that he has to borrow to put crumbs on their plate. But he doesn't expect to be treated well in old age and his legacy will be one of scorn, simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. / Dasuki Lied, Shunned Arms Probe Panel’s Invitation –presidency / DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.