Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) (11551 Views)

How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out / APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List / 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 11:25am On May 10, 2023
cool a Confam obedient not like those headless pigs disturbing our peace with their Elusive Pee sad sad sad
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by zomby(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido

A leader that is blessed with wisdom...Jagaban De CITYboy!

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by Richie1313(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2023
Noted
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by Maryja1: 11:28am On May 10, 2023
Politics in Nigeria will ways be a game for the rich 😁

Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2023
BAT may look old and weak,but he's a shrewd and crafty politician.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by bigdammyj: 11:31am On May 10, 2023
Noted.
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by afanis(m): 11:33am On May 10, 2023
Some times I wonder if we ever think in this phere at all.. all desame Igbos should start playing national politics.
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by Bridget95(f): 11:33am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:
Am rooting for Akpabio and the AkwaCross south south
who are you to root for anybody. Are you a senator with voting right on the floor of the 10th legislative Assembly of the federal Republic of Nigeria?
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by TUTU147: 11:34am On May 10, 2023
Good one, until all the igbo politicians understand that they is a conspiracy by Apc never to allow Igbos near the corridor of power they will continue to be treated like trash.No igbo man is good to be anything in Apc.o wish no igbo man will be appointment minister.All of una eye go soon clear and see reason for separation.
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by Puremind1225: 11:35am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:
why are rooting for him and them?
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by oyeb15: 11:40am On May 10, 2023
Kalu is a power thirst PDP (atiku ally) politician. Akpabio is a gentle but egoistic betrayer once he gets power.
Tinubu would have lobby Oshiomole to become SP. U cant control Akpabio once he gets power
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by Corea4king(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2023
meditator:
If e pain u, go to court.

I pray that all the spirit umahi wasted during and after this election dwell in ur family and And ur generations. Amen
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 11:41am On May 10, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Shatap
e pain am grin grin tongue
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by Dafresh: 11:41am On May 10, 2023
meditator:
If e pain u, go to court.
They're already in court, lover of injustice
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by yusufmurry: 11:42am On May 10, 2023
Just feeling himself.

Who told him that he would have won? A first-time "senator" with no experience and network.

Again, which SouthEast is he talking about? He has never attended SouthEast Caucus meetings on this decision of APC, and neither has he joined the southeast senators-elect on their position to what they termed as "marginalization". So which interest is he talking about?

It's obvious that whatever you are doing is for your selfish interest and eye service. You would get what you want, Nigeria needs people like you to continue with its leadership rot
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by emerged01(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Umahi is a first timer without National Legislative experience or skills

I like him he seems loyal.
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by Ssst: 11:45am On May 10, 2023
Igbo politicians re fools
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by Hoelujohn: 11:45am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:
Imagine Buhari persuading Tinubu not to contest for the presidency. The whole country go boil.
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by yusufmurry: 11:45am On May 10, 2023
Dafresh:
Umahi that forced returning officer to declare him
He lost his polling unit lost his Local Government but he rigged him self in

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2023
Mraphel:
Politically Orji Uzor Kalu (Jagaban hater) doesnt have the back up for the senate president. As if he wasnt the one that stepped down for Ahmed Lawan for president during the presidential primaries so as not to allow presidency to come to South West. .Also If Senate goes to Umahi, the South East will used his position to give Tinubu blood pressure. They will threatening him to act to their Ipobic and Obi-diots demands. Umahi released this interview video for his Igbos supporters from his region to know the reason why he stepped down. None from the East deserves the coveted senate position. You Nigerians can see Igbos cannot argue this They already knows they don't deserves it.

Poor man commenting and cracking heads on big men matter.....and you know sincerely within you, you don't have up to 100k in your acct. Pathetic! Truly nairaland gave voice to the frustrated voiceless ones whose opinions matters not
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by ttobizz(m): 11:59am On May 10, 2023
The Nigeria Senate has become a rest place
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by Kion: 12:05pm On May 10, 2023
My brother you’re gonna get nothing fooool
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by Bluntemperor: 12:08pm On May 10, 2023
Moh247:

Govnr Umahi should be a man!
You don't need anymore explanation for taking a great decisions,it's part of the Politicking in a growing Democracy na!
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:09pm On May 10, 2023
He may have been promised Deputy senate leader.
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by garfield1: 12:13pm On May 10, 2023
Dafresh:
Umahi that forced returning officer to declare him
He lost his polling unit lost his Local Government but he rigged him self in

Not possible.he won his lga.he performed so he won
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by Dafresh: 12:21pm On May 10, 2023
garfield1:

Not possible.he won his lga.he performed so he won
That he performed to you doesn't mean he performed to all

Onicha Igbeze, Okposi etc didn't not benefit anything from him he only built his LG and Village and he collected people's land that act reduced the love people have for him
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by garfield1: 12:25pm On May 10, 2023
Dafresh:

That he performed to you doesn't mean he performed to all

Onicha Igbeze, Okposi etc didn't not benefit anything from him he only built his LG and Village and he collected people's land that act reduced the love people have for him

No gov is perfect but during that period,he was the best gov in se.no gov can develop everywhere no matter how good he is.if a failed gov like ortom can collect peoples land,what of umahi that is fantastic?
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by MossLuv: 12:28pm On May 10, 2023
Umahi who contested for presidency, bought ticket with huge money should have been considered for Senate presidency; but their hate for Igbo won't allow them do the needful.
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by bizhop01: 12:29pm On May 10, 2023
Even this one with zero experience

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? / Nigerian Govt. Releases Chad-bound Russian Plane Detained In Kano / Fashola, Amina Mohammed Meet With Segolene Royal, French Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.