Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) (11550 Views)

How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out / APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List / 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by Dafresh: 12:30pm On May 10, 2023
garfield1:

No gov is perfect but during that period,he was the best gov in se.no gov can develop everywhere no matter how good he is.if a failed gov like ortom can collect peoples land,what of umahi that is fantastic?
But that doesn't mean, he lost his polling unit and LG
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by bentenny(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2023
Persuaded or bribed you with something better?
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by garfield1: 12:34pm On May 10, 2023
Dafresh:

But that doesn't mean, he lost his polling unit and LG

He won his lga actually.
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by bizhop01: 12:43pm On May 10, 2023
MossLuv:
Umahi who contested for presidency, bought ticket with huge money should have been considered for Senate presidency; but their hate for Igbo won't allow them do the needful.
Funny, you think senate presidency position is all about consideration? I think you should first
of all ask Dave Umahi if he knows the duty's of a Senate president cool
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by zomby(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2023
Bridget95:
who are you to root for anybody. Are you a senator with voting right on the floor of the 10th legislative Assembly of the federal Republic of Nigeria?

You don't have to be a senator or have a voting right to be rooting for an individual that is capable of getting the job done.
I just don't understand why all these pigs sleep and then face the same wrong direction. Come on bro, think!
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by zomby(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2023
bentenny:
Persuaded or bribed you with something better?
Not every Nigerian is greedy and willing to sell their mothers for 25k. You know what I'm talking about!
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by callmevirus(m): 1:18pm On May 10, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
Just get ready for more of this...
Na still you go carry your own mouth complain...
We are watching.

You're right
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by kunle4toyeyaho: 1:24pm On May 10, 2023
TUTU147:
Good one, until all the igbo politicians understand that they is a conspiracy by Apc never to allow Igbos near the corridor of power they will continue to be treated like trash.No igbo man is good to be anything in Apc.o wish no igbo man will be appointment minister.All of una eye go soon clear and see reason for separation.
So, the position of Deputy Speaker, HOR is not a good position?Remember, southeast had only1% of total votes garnered by APC
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by Bridget95(f): 1:24pm On May 10, 2023
zomby:

You don't have to be a senator or have a voting right to be rooting for an individual that is capable of getting the job done.
I just don't understand why all these pigs sleep and then face the same wrong direction. Come on bro, think!
ur generation the pigs sleeping in one direction ?
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by showlove911(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2023
God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for our sin. Through Him we can know and experience God’s love and plan for our life.

...amen...

Say...LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2023
So funny this guys are fighting over (lobby) for big paycheck and they tribal men are happy for them as if being a senate president will change your community over night or pass any law to favor your family.
They are just trying to be the highest paid employee that all .
What will the people of Otukpo be proud of what David Mark did for them?
Or what will the people of Kwara said about what Abubakar Bukola Saraki did for them?
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by meditator(m): 2:18pm On May 10, 2023
Corea4king:

I pray that all the spirit umahi wasted during and after this election dwell in ur family and And ur generations. Amen
May the acrimony, bitterness and hate being harboured by you against others continue to be a source of misery and restlessness in your life and your family. Amen
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by Dafresh: 2:49pm On May 10, 2023
garfield1:

He won his lga actually.
Through rigging but if you ask the indigens of that LG they will tell they didn't vote for him
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by bentenny(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2023
zomby:

Not every Nigerian is greedy and willing to sell their mothers for 25k. You know what I'm talking about!
I guess you are making reference to your own mother since that's your forte!
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by garfield1: 4:08pm On May 10, 2023
Dafresh:

Through rigging but if you ask the indigens of that LG they will tell they didn't vote for him

He won,he won.you can't assume rigging except you can prove it
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by orisa37: 4:21pm On May 10, 2023
It's a LIE.
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by DSoj(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2023
Lol, so Senate is a resting place.. hahahahaha

Well, this guy is a honorable party man
Re: Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video) by doneback04: 6:29am On May 11, 2023
So this was the promise tinubu gave akpabio that made him say we should join hand and support tinubu when he personal has collected his own interests , Nigeria politics is scam a big one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Commissioner, Ndukwe Will Fight Back If Removed - Aide Warns Ikpeazu / Lagos Was Bankrupt When Tinubu Took Over In 1999 - Gov. Sanwo Olu / Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.