Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,861 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram (10991 Views)

South African Girls Love Sex Too Much / Meet Curvy African Beautiful Women With Killer Wide Hips / African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 2:21am On May 10, 2023
This world we live in is very unjust, right from the time we are born. Some people are just born lucky while others are born unlucky.

I know a very well-mannered nice girl that committed suicide because of her body. She was so insecure that she fell into a long bout of depression that finally resulted in suicide. I know some of you may think she is foolish, but you will never understand the pains of a depressed person unless you experience it yourself.

Women are good actors. Forget all the smiles, deep down they are very insecure about their bodies.

While some girl is crying herself to sleep because she was born with a flat body, God just blessed the women on this thread with perfect shape. Many of them are not even fine.

I made sure to only select natural curvy girls and not the plastic surgery ones. And I also made sure to avoid posting fat women.

Just slim and curvy.

Enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 2:25am On May 10, 2023
Girl 1

3 Likes

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Moh247: 2:26am On May 10, 2023
Stop worshiping and idolizing women then you wonder why they act the way slay queen act

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 2:27am On May 10, 2023
Girl 2

8 Likes

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Bontafa: 2:28am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:
Stop worshiping and idolizing women then you wonder why they act the way slay queen act

Shatap

1 Like

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 2:29am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:

Oga please mind your business and leave me to my idolization and worship of women as you've claimed.

It's hypocrites like you that beg for sex in real life but come online to form alpha male.

14 Likes

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Moh247: 2:30am On May 10, 2023
Infolenka:

Oga please mind your business and leave me to my idolization and worship of women as you've claimed.

It's hypocrites like you that beg for sex in real life but come online to form alpha male.

Ok

Whatever rocks your boat

No be me but you data

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 2:33am On May 10, 2023
Girl 3

3 Likes

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 2:38am On May 10, 2023
Girl 4

1 Like

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 2:43am On May 10, 2023
Girl 5

3 Likes

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 2:43am On May 10, 2023
Feel free to ask for the Instagram handle of any girl you like.
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 2:44am On May 10, 2023
Girl 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 2:46am On May 10, 2023
Girl 7

1 Like

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 2:48am On May 10, 2023
Girl 8

2 Likes

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 2:53am On May 10, 2023
Girl 9

3 Likes

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 2:53am On May 10, 2023
Girl 10

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 2:57am On May 10, 2023
Girl 11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 2:59am On May 10, 2023
Girl 12

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 3:02am On May 10, 2023
Girl 13

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 3:03am On May 10, 2023
Girl 14

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:13am On May 10, 2023
Nigerian girls biggest achievement is to have big nyash they feel like they have it all .

Go to any gym center all they goals is to have big nyash.

This SA girls fine oh

1 Like

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by iHateFraudsters: 3:41am On May 10, 2023
So, wetin concern God for this matter? angry

You for just post your pictures and ended the topic.

5 Likes

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Nobody: 3:51am On May 10, 2023
They look Ethiopian, South African, and Sudanese to me.

3 Likes

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 4:01am On May 10, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
They look Ethiopian, South African, and Sudanese to me.

Most are from Rwanda, Tanzania and SA.

Funny as it may sound, Nigerian girls no even get fine shape. Na just big breast and excess fat.

8 Likes

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Dshocker(m): 5:05am On May 10, 2023
Infolenka:
This world we live in is very unjust, right from the time we are born. Some people are just born lucky while others are born unlucky.

I know a very well-mannered nice girl that committed suicide because of her body. She was so insecure that she fell into a long bout of depression that finally resulted in suicide. I know some of you may think she is foolish, but you will never understand the pains of a depressed person unless you experience it yourself.

Women are good actors. Forget all the smiles, deep down they are very insecure about their bodies.

While some girl is crying herself to sleep because she was born with a flat body, God just blessed the women on this thread with perfect shape. Many of them are not even fine.

I made sure to only select natural curvy girls and not the plastic surgery ones. And I also made sure to avoid posting fat women.

Just slim and curvy.

Enjoy

These are Samantha124's people
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Nobody: 5:11am On May 10, 2023
2 and 5
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by richmond500: 5:33am On May 10, 2023
Most of these girls are not fine.
Na filter help them

7 Likes

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Thomasankara(m): 5:44am On May 10, 2023
[/color]these are not natural, most of them used injection[color=#770077]
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Realhommie(m): 7:04am On May 10, 2023
Pretty ladies. It's girl number 12 for me, her skin tone is nice and her smile is wowwww.

1 Like

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by DaTruths: 7:45am On May 10, 2023
Meeehn, Most Nigerian girls are shapeless.

Na just pointed nyash without curves and big stomach most of them get.

But some of these South-African abi Rwandans wey you post get Lizard head, it scares me.

Latino girls shape are still my favorite, but I'm not that attracted to fair women.

The only fair woman I've liked is Juliet Ibrahim.

I think something close to chizzy Alichi is my favorite kind of body.

Destiny Etiko short Engine? Any short Engine wey get big nyash dey turn me off.

3 Likes

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 8:18am On May 10, 2023
DaTruths:
Meeehn, Most Nigerian girls are shapeless.

Na just pointed nyash without curves and big stomach most of them get.

But some of these South-African abi Rwandans wey you post get Lizard head, it scares me.

Latino girls shape are still my favorite, but I'm not that attracted to fair women.

The only fair woman I've liked is Juliet Ibrahim.

I think something close to chizzy Alichi is my favorite kind of body.

Destiny Etiko short Engine? Any short Engine wey get big nyash dey turn me off.

I'm surprised you prefer Chizzy Alichie to Destiny Etiko.

Chizzy has a very masculine build: Broad shoulders, thick calves and big hands. Destiny looks more feminine in my opinion and is certainly more facially appealing.

1 Like

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Infolenka: 8:19am On May 10, 2023
richmond500:
Most of these girls are not fine.
Na filter help them

Na ugly girls dey get fine shape pass na.

Life no balance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) / Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out / Little Boy Spotted Rocking A Lady From Behind, Sparks Outrage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.