Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram (11201 Views)

South African Girls Love Sex Too Much / Meet Curvy African Beautiful Women With Killer Wide Hips / African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by arantess: 6:46pm On May 10, 2023
Moh247:
Stop worshiping and idolizing women then you wonder why they act the way slay queen act
I agree with you here
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by arantess: 6:49pm On May 10, 2023
Infolenka:

Most are from Rwanda, Tanzania and SA.

Funny as it may sound, Nigerian girls no even get fine shape. Na just big breast and excess fat.
Very true
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by chudyprince: 9:17pm On May 10, 2023
Stop calling the name of God in vain
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by KGBEAST(m): 9:55pm On May 10, 2023
Infolenka:
Girl 14
This girl is Rwandan
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Pelletzmane: 7:18am On May 11, 2023
Damn. U post all these chicks but you couldn't smash any if u tried and u complaining about alpha males and idolising the Bleep outta them 🤦
Get yourself common sense sir 🤝🏿
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by 1Sharon(f): 9:51am On May 11, 2023
What was wrong with the body of the girl that committed suicide?
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Hatrick01: 12:34pm On May 11, 2023
Infolenka:

IG
bro

Pls can u help me out with the name of that video vixen young jonn used for Aquafina music video?

she also starred at kenkele video by buju and wande coal.
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by kelspinall(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2023
nekwa umunwaa, umuaka maa eme, children that can speak in lnto the microphone....hmmm
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by seetomorrow: 1:06pm On May 11, 2023
Infolenka:

What moves you bro?

Gay on alert
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Veezy4u(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2023
Infolenka:
Girl 12
girl 12 look like my course mate PLS can you trace where u saw her let me confirm.....I even have her number but we don't talk like that
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by reiddecuti: 2:47pm On May 11, 2023
Check out! All these girls in the pictures, non of them are from Nigeria. How did I know, because non have tooth pick leg or k-leg.

grin grin grin
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by DonroxyII: 3:44pm On May 11, 2023
Infolenka:
This world we live in is very unjust, right from the time we are born. Some people are just born lucky while others are born unlucky.

I know a very well-mannered nice girl that committed suicide because of her body. She was so insecure that she fell into a long bout of depression that finally resulted in suicide. I know some of you may think she is foolish, but you will never understand the pains of a depressed person unless you experience it yourself.

Women are good actors. Forget all the smiles, deep down they are very insecure about their bodies.

While some girl is crying herself to sleep because she was born with a flat body, God just blessed the women on this thread with perfect shape. Many of them are not even fine.

I made sure to only select natural curvy girls and not the plastic surgery ones. And I also made sure to avoid posting fat women.

Just slim and curvy.

Enjoy

Weldone Jhare ... Anyway Na way A sha le Ma Gbe to MI grin ... No mind The Hypocrites ... Most of them yaff fapp to the thread !
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by pansophist(m): 4:02pm On May 11, 2023
When they said that God created humans in his own image, these girls are prove to that. They are drop dead gorgeous. With the perfect symmetry and strategically curvaceous.

Burn at the stage I am now in my life, no matter how drop dead a girl is, I'll try to see if the downside of her beauty is not drama, ego, and the vices associated with 10/10 chicks.

If she is, then her beauty is completely useless to me. I wrote about it here. https://www.nairaland.com/7683323/many-men-guilty-blame-women#123038927
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Gerrard59(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2023
Girls look Southern African. The problem with them is that if you don't take time, na HIV you go contact. Once you hit it, you don collect.
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Peacecore: 4:50pm On May 11, 2023
Dem make sense sha
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Lvgirl: 4:53pm On May 11, 2023
Infolenka:
This world we live in is very unjust, right from the time we are born. Some people are just born lucky while others are born unlucky.

I know a very well-mannered nice girl that committed suicide because of her body. She was so insecure that she fell into a long bout of depression that finally resulted in suicide. I know some of you may think she is foolish, but you will never understand the pains of a depressed person unless you experience it yourself.

Women are good actors. Forget all the smiles, deep down they are very insecure about their bodies.

While some girl is crying herself to sleep because she was born with a flat body, God just blessed the women on this thread with perfect shape. Many of them are not even fine.

I made sure to only select natural curvy girls and not the plastic surgery ones. And I also made sure to avoid posting fat women.

Just slim and curvy.

Enjoy

Simp
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by sageb: 5:06pm On May 11, 2023
Gerrard59:
Girls look Southern African. The problem with them is that if you don't take time, na HIV you go contact. Once you hit it, you don collect.

@Samantha124 Is the above claim true?

Are SA girls that promiscious?
Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 11, 2023
I don't know.

I don't go around checking what every single SA lady does with her life on a daily basis.
sageb:

@Samantha124 Is the above claim true?

Are SA girls that promiscious?

1 Like

Re: Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram by Karleb(m): 5:36pm On May 11, 2023
Should Asian women kill themselves.

I see no reason why a woman should kill herself because of her shape, there are men who don't even find endowment attractive.

Before you love someone else, make sure you love yourself.

Also, leave God out of this. There are women who left good looking boys to go with ugly looking boys because of their own insecurities.

Some even brag they don't date fine boys as if it's a flex.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About Wedding Night Sex / How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only / These Happened After A Girl Went To Have Sex In A Boys Hostel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.