Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) (29997 Views)

Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Meets Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife, Mama Peace (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by davidtemi(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2023
benuejosh:
All of a sudden he stopped insulting Tinubu.
What have you typed here now??
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2023
benuejosh:
That's politics. They are doing it for themselves. They question is how does this current administration affect your bank account. I made my first 1 to 20 million under buhari regime. African generally hustle fir their pocket. Same ffk in psp is same ffk in apc

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by BigYash: 11:54am On May 10, 2023
Wey that pics where him sag ,come show his dirty ass. Make he just use that as his campaign pics grin If not opposition go soon help am with that his pics.. Funny Dino cheesy
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2023
benuejosh:
He's too busy to focus on that drug addict.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Godwin4444: 11:55am On May 10, 2023
KingMack:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
main reason igbos are supporting melaye

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Melaye's ambitions will never cease to amuse me sha.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
That's how it will amuse you until he wins the election

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2023
GOFRONT:
Just drive through their State Capital and you would understand the real meaning of............(make i no talk)
. I swear bro..kogi is indeed the worst state in Nigeria in terms of infrastructure..

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by OVB123: 11:59am On May 10, 2023
GOFRONT:
Just drive through their State Capital and you would understand the real meaning of............(make i no talk)
The worst state capital in Nigeria.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by GetYourPVC02(f): 11:59am On May 10, 2023
benuejosh:

Fear naaa
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Naanlong01: 11:59am On May 10, 2023
Dino self dey form serious politician.
I just pity Kogi people walahi. Kogi is about the most unfortunate state in terms of good leadership. Wetin person like Dino wan do with Kogi fund than to step up his lavish life style. I'm saying this not because I prefer Bello's stooge.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 11:59am On May 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by passmas4u(m): 11:59am On May 10, 2023
limeta:
All the time he was senator Dino did nothing for no body but self interest and wahala from every quarter
Dino is all fat no brain

The duties of a Nigerian senator include law-making, representation of their constituency, oversight of the executive branch, and constituent services. Senators are responsible for introducing and passing bills, proposing amendments to bills, and conducting debates. They also monitor government spending and investigate corruption, waste, and inefficiency.
They are responsible for sharing money to people as you think
cry

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 12:01pm On May 10, 2023
benuejosh:
How does his insulting thiefnubuu affect you? Is thiefnubuu your grand father? grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Naanlong01: 12:03pm On May 10, 2023
GOFRONT:

I tell you. I was disappointed the first time I passed through Lokoja, this was a little over a year ago. The heaps of dirt everywhere that welcomes one when coming fromAbaji is nothing less than an eyesore.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 12:05pm On May 10, 2023
Mufasa27:
Behold the most unintelligent politician in the history of Nigeria, uncouth, classless, lousy ass Mf, the reason I detest the PDP, why would someone like Atiku associate himself with this guy, I guess Atiku is not as intelligent as I thought.
Let me just tell you this!!! Dino was one of the most vocal, intelligent and articulate senator and HOR member we have had in this country. I remembered watching proceedings of the NA and saw how he voiced against anti people's policy.

What has Yeye bello done to deserve kogi state governor? Una go just open mouth waaaah!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 12:05pm On May 10, 2023
KingMack:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend

See the man that wants to deliver a whole Kogi State,na wao!
Is this not the man feign sickness and drama then?
It is well o!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 12:05pm On May 10, 2023
9jahotblog:
Senator Dino Melaye before the Attah of Igala Nation today in Idah for Royal Blessing.
The guber hopeful was accompanied by mammoth crowd and Party faithful.

This comedian wants to be governor true true ooo. Atiku money don suffer. Anyways, its better to waste the money on dead dream than on Gucci n Lamborghini
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Maryam1234(f): 12:06pm On May 10, 2023
grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 12:09pm On May 10, 2023
Komu1048:

This comedian wants to be governor true true ooo. Atiku money don suffer. Anyways, its better to waste the money on dead dream than on Gucci n Lamborghini
continue wailing and ranting here. Senator Dino Melaye is the next governor of Kogi State by the Special Grace of Almighty God 🙏🙏🎉🙏

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 12:09pm On May 10, 2023
Sermwell:

Let me just tell you this!!! Dino was one of the most vocal, intelligent and articulate senator and HOR member we have had in this country. I remembered watching proceedings of the NA and saw how he voiced against anti people's policy.

What has Yeye bello done to deserve kogi state governor? Una go just open mouth waaaah!!!
I'm not trying to compare or contrast, I just aired my personal opinion about the nuisance, Tbh kogite are so unlucky.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Oluwasheyijossy: 12:13pm On May 10, 2023
9jahotblog:
nope bro, I’m only doing it voluntarily. It’s my passion to do that. I love it when I’m less busy.
Hope you do meet SDM from time to time?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:13pm On May 10, 2023
Just take a look at those in attendance, that's Nigeria's problem right there and our corrupt politicians take undue advantage of such situation.

Multitude of illiterates fully engaged in politics.

Where are the learned bunch, where are the educated masses?

Quite frustrating!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by jattopeter(m): 12:14pm On May 10, 2023
You have said it all , How many people has he helped as a Senator? Look at his life style , its a big no no for me
Megabig:
Nigerians and pushing the worst of them all. Y’all will miss the current governor if Dino becomes governor, the extravagant Dino coupled with Atiku’s looting links.

What’s wrong with y’all? What governance experience does Dino have, what’s his lifestyle like?

Why are Nigerians fond of choosing the worst? Na wa
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by easzypeaszy(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2023
Dis one go use all our money wear clothes finish
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by garfield1: 12:19pm On May 10, 2023
Sermwell:

Articulate abi the most foolish and clownish and immature?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by garfield1: 12:20pm On May 10, 2023
Mufasa27:

I'm not trying to compare or contrast, I just aired my personal opinion about the nuisance, Tbh kogite are so unlucky.

The attah is cursing dino
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 12:21pm On May 10, 2023
Oluwasheyijossy:
nope but I will soon meet him. We haven’t talk before. If you have any contact with him, you can chat me up on : Adejohn65@yahoo.com.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by rolams(m): 12:21pm On May 10, 2023
limeta:
All the time he was senator Dino did nothing for no body but self interest and wahala from every quarter
Dino is all fat no brain

You can lie for Africa. You just picked your phone and typed lies.

Dino built classrooms

Dino built church among others.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 12:22pm On May 10, 2023
Oluwasheyijossy:
nope but I will soon meet him. We haven’t talk before. If you have any contact with him, you can chat me up on : Adejohn65@yahoo.com. I’m only doing the posting voluntarily. I love it dearly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution / Ayo Olowonihi: My Travails In The Hands Of Magu - EFCC Director / Happening Now: Emergency National Security Council Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.