Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) (29998 Views)

Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Meets Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife, Mama Peace (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Obansy112(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2023
Kellie069:
The internal crisis and betrayal by the gov to his party members will give Dino an upper edge! He may win
I'm from kogi state, Dino can't win the election. Naija politics is local
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 3:52pm On May 10, 2023
Obansy112:

I'm from kogi state, Dino can't win the election. Naija politics is local

You are sure about this ?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by fortunez1(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2023
He couldn't remove his shoes despite knowing traditions.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by limeta(f): 4:01pm On May 10, 2023
rolams:

You can lie for Africa. You just picked your phone and typed lies.

Dino built classrooms

Dino built church among others.

Build class room as what
Where did he get the money
He should be investigated
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by WithFact: 4:37pm On May 10, 2023
benuejosh:
All of a sudden he stopped insulting Tinubu.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by WithFact: 4:38pm On May 10, 2023
Kellie069:

You are sure about this ?

Dino can win A single constituency in kogi state
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by dbestuncle: 5:29pm On May 10, 2023
Megabig:
Nigerians and pushing the worst of them all. Y’all will miss the current governor if Dino becomes governor, the extravagant Dino coupled with Atiku’s looting links.

What’s wrong with y’all? What governance experience does Dino have, what’s his lifestyle like?

Why are Nigerians fond of choosing the worst? Na wa
The currently Governor will be missed thank you. Everyone will be missed someday.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2023
Eneye4me:
Igala will cry more!
really, can u lecture me your analysis that make u thing that bro?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by rolams(m): 11:44pm On May 10, 2023
garfield1:

Theres nothing good in dino.during bello reelection.,I never supported him but knew he will win...have you seen me speak in favour of sylva in bayelsa?

Hmmm!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by rolams(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2023
limeta:

Build class room as what
Where did he get the money
He should be investigated

All are constituency projects ma.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by countryman13: 3:15am On May 11, 2023
GOFRONT:
Just drive through their State Capital and you would understand the real meaning of............(make i no talk)
What does that has to do with Dino wanted to become the next governor of the state?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Princelumide: 6:13am On May 11, 2023
What experience does the current governor have before he became the governor in his first term.... Don't just type with your toes but use your head before typing with your fingers.
And moreover, background is always important and where have you been all this years and not doing anything for your state?

Oops undecided smiley

Megabig:
Nigerians and pushing the worst of them all. Y’all will miss the current governor if Dino becomes governor, the extravagant Dino coupled with Atiku’s looting links.

What’s wrong with y’all? What governance experience does Dino have, what’s his lifestyle like?

Why are Nigerians fond of choosing the worst? Na wa
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by seeyounow: 1:40am On May 14, 2023
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Shikini: 6:01am On May 14, 2023
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happening Now: Emergency National Security Council Meeting / 10 Types Of People You See At The Newspaper Stand In The South-east / 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.