Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) (30002 Views)

Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Meets Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife, Mama Peace (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Oluwasheyijossy: 12:25pm On May 10, 2023
9jahotblog:
nope but I will soon meet him. We haven’t talk before. If you have any contact with him, you can chat me up on : Adejohn65@yahoo.com. I’m only doing the posting voluntarily. I love it dearly.
No problem, will message you
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by rolams(m): 12:26pm On May 10, 2023
Megabig:
Nigerians and pushing the worst of them all. Y’all will miss the current governor if Dino becomes governor, the extravagant Dino coupled with Atiku’s looting links.

What’s wrong with y’all? What governance experience does Dino have, what’s his lifestyle like?

Why are Nigerians fond of choosing the worst? Na wa

The same way you guys underated Ademola Adeleke. Now, the guys is performing. Dino contributed a lot when he was an Hon. member of the House.

Judge not a book by it cover.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2023
Megabig:
Nigerians and pushing the worst of them all. Y’all will miss the current governor if Dino becomes governor, the extravagant Dino coupled with Atiku’s looting links.

What’s wrong with y’all? What governance experience does Dino have, what’s his lifestyle like?

What was Yahaya Bello known for before he became governor of Kogi? Where did he work or govern before he became governor? At least, Dino was a one time house of rep member of his constituency then he became a senator and he has been in the cycle of leadership right from his days at ABU. Allow Dino to try his luck like every other Nigerian politicians. Only 1 out of 100 of those you guys worship here on this platform actually know a thing about leadership and governance.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by garfield1: 12:32pm On May 10, 2023
rolams:

The same way you guys underated Ademola Adeleke. Now, the guys is performing. Dino contributed a lot when he was an Hon. member of the House.

Judge not a book by it cover.

Contributed in nuisance? Adeleke is performing because of the capable hands around and his family.dino loss will start from his lga
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by garfield1: 12:33pm On May 10, 2023
BrutusOj:
What was Yahaya Bello known for before he became governor of Kogi? Where did he work or govern before he became governor? At least, Dino was a one time house of rep member of his constituency then he became a senator and he has been in the cycle of leadership right from his days at ABU. Allow Dino to try his luck like every other Nigerian politicians. Only 1 out of 100 of those you guys worship here on this platform actually know a thing about leadership and governance.

Bello was a successful CEO, MD of fairplus,one of the richest in kogi.dino has been a tout and a pest wherever he went.which business did he successfully run? His ambition is dead on arrival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by rolams(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2023
garfield1:

Contributed in nuisance? Adeleke is performing because of the capable hands around and his family.dino loss will start from his lga

You have started again! Always a party man.

I don't have a party but I won't fail to identify and appreciate the good contribution of anyone handling political office.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by garfield1: 12:39pm On May 10, 2023
rolams:

I don't have a party but I won't fail to identify and appreciate the good contribution of anyone handling political office.

Theres nothing good in dino.during bello reelection.,I never supported him but knew he will win...have you seen me speak in favour of sylva in bayelsa?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 12:41pm On May 10, 2023
Oluwasheyijossy:
No problem, will message you
you are welcome 🙏

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2023
garfield1:

Bello was a successful CEO, MD of fairplus,one of the richest in kogi.dino has been a tout and a pest wherever he went.which business did he successfully run? His ambition is dead on arrival
You have only one vote if only you will be in Kogi to vote that day. For now, Dino should be allowed to do his campaign in peace.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Jagabanarmy: 12:43pm On May 10, 2023
benuejosh:
All of a sudden he stopped insulting Tinubu.
Don't mind him.. you don't need to insult people to make a point.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2023
Muri of SDP is the next incoming governor of that state, Igala people's have suffered a lot from Yeye bello Government , and the way the use onojah and throw him away like dirty rag to picked ododo as APC candidate instead of onojah, I don't think Igala people would allow that sister with their Governor yeye bello. Let just wait and see the end by September.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by adecz: 12:45pm On May 10, 2023
He refused to show humility in
removing his shoes.

It's simple things like this that a traditional
ruler will observe and decide whether
to endorse you to his people or not.. 🆗🆗
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 12:45pm On May 10, 2023
garfield1:

Theres nothing good in dino.during bello reelection.,I never supported him but knew he will win...have you seen me speak in favour of sylva in bayelsa?
Garfield1 spoiling the people’s image and works with your lies and propaganda will never make your mission to succeed. Go and ask Ismail omipidan how far. Dino Melaye is the next governor of Kogi State by the Special Grace of Almighty God. Keep on wailing against the people’s choice in Kogi State. Dino Melaye has paid his dues and he’s the next Governor of Kogi State. All the voters in the 3 Senatorial district in Kogi State are solidly behind Senator Dino Melaye of Pdp. Keep on blowing your lies and propaganda against him as you did during Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s period. You will soon change your mouth soon as you change your mouth on the people’s Governor, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke. Keep your propaganda and lies coming. Your lies and propaganda against Senator Dino Melaye will never hold any water.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by iokpebholo: 12:47pm On May 10, 2023
Ride don dino...Who no like am make he die
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 12:48pm On May 10, 2023
rolams:

😂 you have already know whom Garfield1 represents. Na barrister fergie001 dey burst him with his truths on Nairaland. No one takes Garfield1 serious again. He’s just a clueless liar and clueless propagandist. His lies and propaganda doesn’t hold any water
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by iokpebholo: 12:50pm On May 10, 2023
garfield1:

You are not supporting sylva cos you know he will not win
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by coputa(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2023
The traditional rulers in Nigeria has outlived their usefulness, they are no longer useful and relevant.

They were used by our colonial masters then to bring governance closer to the people and for ease of administration.

They have jettison their primary roles of charting the right course for their various communities and being the custodian of their cultural heritage.

They are now embroiled in partisan politics of endorsement,not minding the character of the person ,what they are after is the bags of money.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Sunnybabe(m): 1:18pm On May 10, 2023
KingMack:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
lol 😆 😂
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by garfield1: 1:37pm On May 10, 2023
iokpebholo:
You are not supporting sylva cos you know he will not win

He is not the best but he can win if he presses the right button
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by garfield1: 1:38pm On May 10, 2023
BrutusOj:
You have only one vote if only you will be in Kogi to vote that day. For now, Dino should be allowed to do his campaign in peace.

Yes but he will be brutally suppressed on election day
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Jostoman: 1:43pm On May 10, 2023
Odin13:
Dino is doing well with his campaign
yes and Almighty Allah will give him victory.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Jostoman: 1:43pm On May 10, 2023
God will give him victory.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by sucemt(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2023
Megabig:

Do the best have the money to campaign in Nigeria? Do you know how much it costs to rally these people? Bribing, mobilizing, thugging, fighting, breaking heads and sharing stomach infrastructure...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Jostoman: 1:47pm On May 10, 2023
benuejosh:
All of a sudden he stopped insulting Tinubu.
did your lagos landlord not insulting Atiku even when atiku did not attack or insult him.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2023
garfield1:

Till then.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by iokpebholo: 2:05pm On May 10, 2023
garfield1:

your brain is always about rigging rigging rigging....I strongly believe you must be a very fraudulent person in real life...You too like rigging
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by garfield1: 2:07pm On May 10, 2023
iokpebholo:
your brain is always about rigging rigging rigging....I strongly believe you must be a very fraudulent person in real life...You too like rigging

Apc is sweeping out pdp in edo
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by HRMK: 2:17pm On May 10, 2023
AND THE ROYAL FATHER WOULD COLLECT HIS SHARE OF THE #ANOINTINGOIL,I GUESS!WHAT A HIGHLY CORRUPT NATION!IS THIS THE TYPE OF MAN THAT A KING SHOULD GRANT AUDIENCE?VERY SHAMEFUL!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Eneye4me: 2:46pm On May 10, 2023
mukthar2000:
Muri of SDP is the next incoming governor of that state, Igala people's have suffered a lot from Yeye bello Government , and the way the use onojah and throw him away like dirty rag to picked ododo as APC candidate instead of onojah, I don't think Igala people would allow that sister with their Governor yeye bello. Let just wait and see the end by September.
Igala will cry more!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by BRIMBRAM: 2:48pm On May 10, 2023
IamPlato:
Baba do start.

I don't look at any Nigerian politician and hope that anything good can come out of them. It can never happen.

This one will probably rule kogi state, chop their money for eight years and then relocate to America with his family to enjoy the rest of their days

You must have been looking at the wrong direction. I agree that Dino has nothing to offer and just wasting his time. But, please try to be optimistic and look with a mind of good will. Not all politicians are no good.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Achisunny(m): 3:09pm On May 10, 2023
Dino dey play, Muri we knows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari / Daniel Udeh: Who Fixes Yenagoa Potholes Is Unemployed UNIJOS Graduate / 10 Times EFCC Twitter Handle Gave Epic Replies (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.