Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences (2054 Views)

Beg Anambra And Enugu Men To Marry Us–Imo Lady Cries Out (video) / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by thatigbogirl4NL: 8:26am On May 10, 2023
Hello ourAnambarian brothers🀣🀣

One of you
is reading this comments...
Biko ummunne. I want positive testimonies ooo

Bro said he want to hear feedback from ummu Nwoke ndi nwere experience.

He wants to move forward with one Imo babe.
And do introduction
. Bride price issue is not a concern to him.

But has some unfounded πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fears

Question ❓ 1

#Do imo women make good wifes?

#Are they Loyal. Understanding?

#How does she Relate and blend happily with your family?

#Does she have a good character?

#Does she flirt. ( His wife is super pretty 😍)
Is she hospitable or Hostile.)

# Can i bring her to Canada immediately after marriage. Or when is better, after kids?

* Lastly can i trust my Imo woman with a part of my business in Nigeria?

So i said i will post on NL. While he read up here.

❓ Question 2
As a Anambra man. Is it a Norm that your to be wife must live with your mum for At least 1 or 2 weeks. Before you marry her?

This is causing issues for them.

Ummunne bikonu Help a confused bro

1 Like

Re: Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by Nobody: 8:29am On May 10, 2023
What's confusing? You guys don't marry from other states?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by Nobody: 8:29am On May 10, 2023
Anambra men are not even good for marriage and these one is making findings . Very proud, toxic and arrogant. Enugu men will always remain the best followed by Imo responsible men because Imo men womanizes alot

4 Likes

Re: Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by thatigbogirl4NL: 8:37am On May 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Anambra men are not even good for marriage and these one is making findings . Very proud, toxic and arrogant. Enugu men will always remain the best followed by Imo responsible men because Imo men womanizes alot

πŸ˜‚
Hahaha 🀣🀣🀣 if my imo brothers 😜😜
Show u small wayo level u go run
Guy go scan u & ur family

Ur last born ogachala Uni
Unu nwere Ulo nao owerri
Daddy gi ona ru na civil service.
Owere ummu nne gi no na abroad

5 Likes

Re: Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by MRDEE01: 8:43am On May 10, 2023
Because an Anambra man is bald does it mean all Anambra men are bald?

Because Chioma from Imo doesn't eat egusi soup,does it mean all imo babes no dey chop egusi soup?

Relate with people individually and not from a tribal or ethnic point of view

Abeg I dey find car to drive on bolt/uber platform abuja.
I deliver without stories.
N.B- I am experienced

10 Likes

Re: Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by Nobody: 9:52am On May 10, 2023
thatigbogirl4NL:

πŸ˜‚
Hahaha 🀣🀣🀣 if my imo brothers 😜😜
Show u small wayo level u go run
Guy go scan u & ur family

Ur last born ogachala Uni
Unu nwere Ulo nao owerri
Daddy gi ona ru na civil service.
Owere ummu nne gi no na abroad

You'll enjoy a reserved Imo man but agreed they can be all you said and more. Enugu men remains the best

1 Like

Re: Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by Hatrick01: 10:01am On May 10, 2023
042 boys
Anyi adaghi agba last
Re: Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by MasterJayJay: 10:09am On May 10, 2023
Experiences are personal and have nothing to do with tribe.

1 Like

Re: Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by EastAlchemist: 11:57am On May 10, 2023
Man na man
When na Enugu or ibadan
Re: Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by Negroid001(m): 1:38pm On May 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How come you know all this and you're claiming to be a virgin. She don taste every state gbola.
Re: Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by frozen70(f): 2:30pm On May 10, 2023
thatigbogirl4NL:

One of you

And do introduction

Question ❓ 1

# Can i bring her to Canada immediately after marriage. Or when is better, after kids?

❓ Question 2
As a Anambra man. Is it a Norm that your to be wife must live with your mum for At least 1 or 2 weeks. Before you marry her?

Abum nwa afo Ibo, mana akam adiro ya
Re: Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by Kobicove(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2023
frozen70:

Abum nwa afo Ibo, mana akam adiro ya

You suppose know say na Igbo and not Ibo! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by Danisaint112(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2023

You have carried your hatred for Peter Obi and some players that dumped you and your friends ass to condemn all Anambra men.

Anambra men will always remain a spec. Anambra men wey Igbo girls dey rush. Dey play.

As a proud Anambra man it is my solemn duty to make my wife a sight to behold (a treasure). If I don't take care of my wife even my mama go hate me.

If the Anambra man you or your friend dated displayed arrogance to them, then never loved you/them.

There is no set of Igbo men that take care of their wifes/spouse like Anambra men. Go and Verify and stop capping shit.

1 Like

Re: Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by frozen70(f): 7:57pm On May 17, 2023
Kobicove:

You suppose know say na Igbo and not Ibo! undecided

We use both

One for English and another for broken English
Re: Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by diogo23: 11:00pm On May 17, 2023
thatigbogirl4NL:

One of you

And do introduction

Question ❓ 1

❓ Question 2

Run oooπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by diogo23: 11:02pm On May 17, 2023
And imo woman is doing fasting and prayers to marry anambra man
Re: Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by diogo23: 11:03pm On May 17, 2023
You'll enjoy a reserved Imo man but agreed they can be all you said and more. Enugu men remains the best
Hahaha anytime I read this your Enugu is best I laugh,
Re: Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by lifenajeje(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2023
It's only Anambra men that have asked and would continue to ask these questions ..

From church singles meeting to various dating platforms online ..

Your insecurity with Imo girls is baseless and to make matters worse your mother's with their over bearing altitude comes to the mix and spoils everything ..

If I know the girl in question I would advice her not to marry ur brother/ friend because the person is insecured

Marriage is based on trust and communication ..you mould each other into what you want ..

I have seen lots of Anambras that have problems in their marriages with their spouse from same Anambra state ..

Note am not discrediting Anambra men cos there are good ones that are married to other tribes without complain ..

Am from Delta and am married to a beautiful damsel from Imo state ..

When I introduced her to my family members could remember one if my aunt screaming na Imo girl u won go marry ..

Today her two sons ( my cousins ) are married to imo ladies and they live happily .

Most of my cousins and relations are married to Imo/ Abia and nobody is complaining ..

My wife's Elder sis is married to a Yoruba man ..two of her cousins are married to Yoruba men

My best friend is married to mbaise lady ..
Na only 30k my friend spend for dowry ..the mother inlaw is highly respected and she told the family my friend has brought everything on the list ..they are blessed with 3 kids ..

I know lots of people married to Imo ladies and they never asked the questions you have asked in ur post ..

For the abroad thing ..even Anambra girl dey dissapoint her fellow Anambra husband for obodo oyibo ..

My friend valentine from Agulu na same Agulu girl wey he pick from Nigeria wise up divorce am frame am them deport am cone Nigeria ..

No where wey wicked person. No dey ..

Note: Any girl reading this post and is intending to date or dating an Anambra man don't give them access to your private part ..tell them till dey pay dowry ..don't be decieved by u must get belle syndrome ..

If they don't like u they would use ur meeting with their mother as the excuse to dump you . Even if the mother loves u .

70% are indecisive and allow their mother choose brides for them ..

There are good Anambra men out there that defend their wives from other region in their respective marriages .

God will help u find those types .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra or Enugu Men Married To Imo Women , Share your experiences by Rucheen(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
Imo women generally don't make good wives

They are selfish, their family first before your family. Their family always conspire to milk inlaws. They do this with trick

Any wife that can't stay in peace with the husband's mum should be suspected. You can't love your man and not comfortable with the dearest person to your man. Both Enugu and Anambra use this as a test, remember your mum can't wish you a bad wife

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. / Please I Need Advice On This Issue About My Girlfriend / Wat Can I Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.