Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. (2058 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by Stephen2324(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
Men with pure intention still want sex.
Women with clear intentions still need money.
If we’re being honest

20 Likes

Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by Ballzproblem2: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2023
Stephen2324:
If we’re being honest

both sex wants sex ,is just depends on how sexually attracted she is to you.

As for the second one only broke bitches wants your money,but then again I have seen financially stable women billing men the mentality has eaten deep.

so yeah women wants your money

9 Likes

Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by advanceDNA: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
Stephen2324:
If we’re being honest

But we can't be honest naaa
Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by izonborn098(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2023
Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by rohangold: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2023
Yeah totally agree.

1 Like

Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Stephen2324:
If we’re being honest

Off cos whoever tells you otherwise is probably lying or being stupid.

But the question remains under what type of arrangement and what was the motive behind it?

1 Like

Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by henidord3: 5:24am On Oct 14, 2023
Relationship with out sex it's useless

1 Like

Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by Rucheen(m): 6:10am On Oct 14, 2023
The gospel truth
Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by Anabosee(m): 6:14am On Oct 14, 2023
One girl tell me say no sex till wedding day, I was like, are you serious? Are you a virgin? She said no.
And I have really wanted to take the relationship serious,
So I told her, I can't foot ur bills if no sex, that after wedding I can pay her bills.
She end the relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by CooldipoMPS: 7:07am On Oct 14, 2023
shocked
Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by SIMPonPatrol(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stephen2324:
If we’re being honest

grin
Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by jmoore(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stephen2324:
If we’re being honest

Your definition of PURE is adulterated.

There is nothing pure in fornication.

Men with pure intention don't engage in fornication.
Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by ashewoboy(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stephen2324:
If we’re being honest

No lies detected.
Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
Anabosee:
One girl tell me say no sex till wedding day, I was like, are you serious? Are you a virgin? She said no.
And I have really wanted to take the relationship serious,
So I told her, I can't foot ur bills if no sex, that after wedding I can pay her bills.
She end the relationship.

Why didn't she wait after wedding then she can ask for money.

If you don't want everything to be on the table as a lady during relationship stay clear from it. One is not a virgin but wants your noney and then manipulate you for marriage without bearing any responsibility . That's weird

The way ladies shout no sex once you shout no money they all run away why?
Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
jmoore:

Your definition of PURE is adulterated.

There is nothing pure in fornication.

Men with pure intention don't engage in fornication.

That a person for have your believe system doesn't make him impure, the world doesn't revolve around only what you think.
Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by jmoore(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

That a person for have your believe system doesn't make him impure, the world doesn't revolve around only what you think.

Living in denial is delusion.

Recently, a woman in the western world was fired because her company found out she has onlyfans account.
Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
jmoore:

Living in denial is delusion.

Recently, a woman in the western world was fired because her company found out she has onlyfans account.

If you link think otherwise the world doesn't revolve around just you, you are a subset and not a universal set.
Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by jmoore(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

If you link think otherwise the world doesn't revolve around just you, you are a subset and not a universal set.

You are ranting babalu bulabu.

Start algebra explanation.
Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
jmoore:

You are ranting babalu bulabu.

Start algebra explanation.

You win. Can you rest now?
Re: Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. by Vijuchoco(f): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stephen2324:
If we’re being honest
It's somehow true o

(1) (Reply)

Single And Free; Is It The Best? / White Panties: Is It Compulsory. / What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.